xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Arsenal Vs Barcelona Champions League Final  (Read 136 times)

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
Arsenal Vs Barcelona Champions League Final
« on: May 19, 2006, 12:29:00 AM »

Hey im not sure how many of you watched it but what a game. The ref sucked ass though, and the eto'o goal has been officially declared offside, but then again it was bad decision to give henry the free kick which got arsenal the goal. Nevermind ay, i think Henry is staying!, according to the sun hes signing a 4 year contract and is showing alot of love for the team. Comments?

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 05:48:00 AM »

Henry has a large weight to bear for the defeat. 2 chances at 1-0. One of them an easy one as well. If that had gone in arsenal would have won.
The ref was right by the laws of the game to send off the goalkeeper but it spoiled the contest. I would have allowed the goal and booked the keeper.
The free kick that arsenal scored from was not a free kick either so the Ref played a big part in the result  unfortunately.

_iffy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »

I watched that game here in canada. It was a strange one. (don't get many games here at all so each one is a treat)

couple of questions...

1)when lehman fouled that guy, he was in the box... why wasn't it a penalty shot?

2)There's no way the ref could have seen the phantom foul that led to arsenals goal, what can and can't the side line refs call? They should've been able to see it clearly.

3)what was Thierry so mad about in the second half? Hleb?

4)were was Vieira?

That second goal for barcelona was terrible. Just ugly. That was a strange game.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 07:38:00 AM »

Henrik Larsson bloody ruled that game, what a way to end an amazing international career, maybe he can help Sweden get the worldcup trophy now!!