xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Nba Playoffs  (Read 376 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »

fuck off, dl and watch that piece of shit of a game... in the first half ill fully admit that the spurs werent playing that well, a rerun of the last game, but the second half was full of bullshit calls...

dirk set a record for ft attempts if that says anything to you, which it probably wont as you by default hate the spurs... one particularly horrendous call came after dirk couldnt get past the denfense, dribbled off of his own foot, goes scrambling for the ball while falling out of bounds and somehow bowen gets called for triping from 5 feet away and dirk gets 3 ft's...  lets not forget to mention that somehow bowen tripped dirk when he was ALREADY ON THE GROUND AND OUT OF BOUNDS... rolleyes.gif  

also duncan fouled out somehow, and for his 6th foul dirk was driving, steped on tims foot outside the circle with no other contact but of course that should probably count as a flagrant, lets send dirk to the line one more time... fucking horse shit... the spurs simply arent a team that gives that many fouls...

the game reminded of the 3 hour debacle bt the spurs and nuggets last year except this one was one sided...

*and i mean no offense spency... seriously, if you have the means, dl and watch that game... beerchug.gif

woofis

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »

i went to the heat at nets game on friday... i was the only one in my section rooting for the heat...(i was getting yelled at the whole game haha) anyways...after the game we got postgame tickets to see the miami team..we ended up only seeing a couple including antwan walker, shaq, bob mackadoo(sp? hes not a heat player but hes a legen from the 70's) and my all time favorite mike doleac laugh.gif ... we took pics with all of them so it was a pretty fun experience.

Spency234

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

Wow, I watched the fourth quarter/OT of the game last night.  If Dallas can get by San Antonio, the Suns can probably make it to the finals.

As for the Cavs beating the Pistons, I wouldn't think too hard about it, Pistons will beat them at home, get their confidence back up, and take them out in 6 games, in Cleveland.  If not then we have a game 7, in Detroit.  It's just too hard to beat the Pistons this year.

AManOfLOP33

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ May 16 2006, 08:08 AM) View Post

Wow, I watched the fourth quarter/OT of the game last night.  If Dallas can get by San Antonio, the Suns can probably make it to the finals.

As for the Cavs beating the Pistons, I wouldn't think too hard about it, Pistons will beat them at home, get their confidence back up, and take them out in 6 games, in Cleveland.  If not then we have a game 7, in Detroit.  It's just too hard to beat the Pistons this year.

agreed. i was saying that at the start of the playoffs. if the suns somehow match up with the mavs in the western conference finals, they'll earn the right to lose to detroit.

w00 go suns. after 9034 fastbreak points this year, the phoenix suns earn the right to keep on playing.......geez i hate those commercials

woofis

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

cavs up on the pistons blink.gif .  i am so happy. i hope the pistons loose. that way miami can have the cavs and completely poo on them

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(woofis @ May 19 2006, 12:28 AM) View Post

cavs up on the pistons blink.gif .  i am so happy. i hope the pistons loose. that way miami can have the cavs and completely poo on them

Miami needs to be praying San Antonio finds a way to win. Dallas and Phoenix are both too damn fast for them should they make the finals. Since my ex is from the area, Go Cleveland.....  huh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

go cavs and mofo'ing spurs... their games were pretty fucking similar last night save the foul trouble... bowen is THE FUCKING MAN... defensive player of the fucking decade, f ben wallace... spurs werent playing nearly up to their potential and the refs werent calling EVERY GODDAMN THING (fabricated or not) for dallas... hear dirk bitching about a foul at the end? hahahaha... just because theyve been calling everything your way for 3 games doesnt mean you get everything you want, esp as there was no contact... ill give dirk this: he can shoot really well... but i heard a dallas reporter calling it a luke v vader event dallas v spurs... who the fuck is he kidding? yeah dallas is the 'good guy'... my ass...

CAVS AND SPURS...

*wohoo drunk posting... cant you tell?

Liquid Smoke

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

woo Pistons won, i hate the Cavs, glad they lost

chorizo1

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(Liquid Smoke @ May 21 2006, 09:08 PM) View Post

i hate the Cavs, glad they lost

you mean Lebron James Lost.........didn't see any of those other losers helping for shit.

anyway, GO SPURS !!!!!!!!!!

gcskate27

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

god i hope so... got money on this one...  ohmy.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

well fuck that... miscall of the game/series: dirk's reach over duncan's rebound in the final seconds of regular time...   muhaha.gif

chorizo1

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 10:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ May 22 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

dirk's reach over duncan's rebound in the final seconds of regular time...   muhaha.gif

He was doing it ALL NIGHT.

they screwed themselves anyway by fouling Dirk on the Mavericks last shot, it made NO FUCKIN SENSE to Foul him, just let him make the 2 and the Spurs would have been up by 1 with a little over 20 sec., instead they foul him and allow him to tie the game. oh well at least Tony gets to go home and bone Eva.........bastard.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »

well i fucking hope so spency, i actually want phx to win now... fuck dallas, fuck detroit, and ive never liked shaq... GO SUNS!

chorizo1

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ May 24 2006, 04:07 PM) View Post

i actually want phx to win now... fuck dallas, fuck detroit, and ive never liked shaq... GO SUNS!

I couldn't agree with you more. LOL.

GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Nba Playoffs
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »

Well I like Wade so Im pulling for Miami
Pages: 1 [2] 3