xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Todd Bertuzzi / Steve Moore  (Read 94 times)

Spency234

• Archived User
Todd Bertuzzi / Steve Moore
« on: February 21, 2006, 01:38:00 AM »

I completely agree he just wanted to take away from Bertuzzi at the Olympics.

I mean his parents are suing for 1.5 mil because they had to watch their son get attacked.

I really hope people start seeing through this and realize that although what Todd did was wrong, he doesn't deserve this shit anymore.

I think it's just a really immature thing on Moore's part.

_iffy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »

Funny thing in Canada, there is no "pain and suffering".
If you sue someone your only intitled to money for medical bills and money you could have made working.
Steve Moores contract wasn't for 10 years. He's only intitled to what was left on his contract. The Colorado Avalanche already paid him that. As for his medical bills, being a Canadian and Ontario resident, OHIP payed most of that anyways!

The moore's parents, CAN'T get anything for "watching" unless they got pshycyatric help. -> Medical bills.
And again OHIP pays for that.

I'll be suprised if the judge doesn't throw this case out.

And on a personal note: I had an accedent were i was run over by a car in May 1998. I wasn't allowed to sue for "pain and suffering". All i got was the money i would have made working in a summer job. (4 months!) I even had to give proof that i actually had a job waiting!

If Steve Moore gets "pain and suffering" I get to sue the canadian courts. It's futile but...

_iffy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »

Could you imagine every boxer sueing because they got hit in the face?

Mike Tyson would be rich again!!