xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Teacher Humiliates Student  (Read 189 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Teacher Humiliates Student
« on: January 24, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »

thats stupid... what a little bitch that kid must be... and you think the teacher should be fired? thats fucking rediculous...  rolleyes.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

I'm kind of in the middle on this in some ways. The kid seems to be whining a lot. He had to expect to take some shit for wearing a Broncos jersey into a school in Penn. I know I do if I wear any Yankees or Packers memorabilia up here in NE country.

But still, what type of jackass is this teacher? Aren't adults supposed ot be the reasonable ones in a HS class? The school should have fired his ass day 1.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »

but do you think it was at all malicious or was it 'all in good fun'? the kid's a whiney bitch...

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

I dont think singling out a student and having other students throw things, (Even if it is only paper), is ever a good thing. These are exactly the types of things teachers should be preventing, not encouraging. This kid may very well be a whiny bitch. But regardless the teacher never in a million years should have done that. Besides, if this kid was overly emotional, shouldnt the teacher have some vague idea and not use him in his "fun" scenarios?

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(RobH @ Jan 25 2006, 07:19 AM) View Post

BTW rylinkus I'm a NE fan...what bigger rivalry is there in sports than Boston and NY?!? As far as the Packers go...I don't know why people would still be bitter about something that happened 10 yrs ago especially since what's happened since unless they're just trying to rub it in.

NY/Boston is a great rivalry. And obviously I dont take as much Flack for being a Packers fan. And frankly I dont care. Every Boston game I go to I show up in a Yankees hat. And I expect to hear some shit about it. And I would assume that anyone who wore a Denver jersey in Steeler land a few days before a play off game should expect abuse. Granted not from his teacher. And the teacherjust be disciplined. Doesn't mean this kid isn't a whine ass though wink.gif

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »

I expected some kid making a HUGE deal out of something silly, such as the teacher dissing his favorite teams (bear with me I dont watch Football), or something along those lines. When I read that the student was required to sit on the floor while his classmates threw paper at him, I was disgusted.
The teacher is supposed to be someone who a student can trust, not some asshole who discriminates based on a persons' personal tastes.

If I would have been there I would have stuck up for that kid and gave that teacher a piece of my mind.

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

I think my biggest issue with this is that so many HS kids feel out of place.  That they don't "belong". And it leads to all these hurtful feelings towards other classmates, and sadly in somt cases to violence in school. Too many kids feel isolated from classmates as it is. They dont need some jackass teacher aiding in that manner.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 08:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Jan 26 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

I think my biggest issue with this is that so many HS kids feel out of place.  That they don't "belong". And it leads to all these hurtful feelings towards other classmates, and sadly in somt cases to violence in school. Too many kids feel isolated from classmates as it is. They dont need some jackass teacher aiding in that manner.

if he wanted to belong... you dont wear a denver bronco jersey anywhere near this city.. 2 days before we play them for the AFC champ... its just common sense....

he got what he deserved...

should have seen the great service that was given to the guy that walked into the store (circuit city) wearing a jake plummer jersey on gameday

WhatsArules?

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

Kelly also made other students throw crumpled up paper at Vannoy, whom he called a "stinking Denver fan," Vannoy told The Associated Press on Monday.

Woulda knocked his ass out right then and there

whiteblur67

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

well when the kid brings a gun to school we know who to blame unsure.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

yeah, his own dumb ass...

WhatsArules?

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

Lol

healious

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Jan 27 2006, 08:37 PM) View Post

I think the point Rylinkus is trying to say (and rightfully so) is that of course the kid is gonig to be harassed, it just should NOT be the teacher doing it.  His job is to PREVENT kids singling out the different child.

About the kid though, I could see him being a person who goes through life as a victim.  "Poor me" mentality.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

i totally blame spency234 for all of this kids problems

WhatsArules?

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

Mabey he's a kid that thinks "I dont like this teacher and i can get him fired for fun" or a "This seems like a good lawsuit" kinda kid, and yes you are thinking to much into it, because your way off

BTW Im just making up shit, you gotta actually see the little fucker first

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 05:18:00 PM »

have you people never had a class where there was a good environment: one where all the students got along and were cool with the teacher? maybe this was one of those classes so the teacher felt comfortable having some good natured fun with a kid, but turns out that that kid was one that cant take a joke... to automatically assume that it was some hellish-nightmare situation for the kid is wrong as you werent there...

*and before anyone states the obvious claiming to be brilliant, yes i know that the same is true for my 'good natured' theory and i cant claim, nor am i claiming that, thats what happened... however, given the story it sounds much more plausable...
Pages: [1] 2