xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Steelers Rout Colts  (Read 216 times)

makaveli91

• Archived User
Steelers Rout Colts
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

I agree with what your saying Rylinkus.  The coach should have made some adjustments, some changes.  And its not all Mannings fault.  I'm a Manning fan.  I wasn't trying to shit on him or anything like that.  In comparing him to Marino (My all time favorite QB), I am saying they are both great QB's, they just can't seem to get it together for the playoffs.  Thats all.   I'm sure if he played for a different coach he'd get different results.

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Steelers Rout Colts
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »

I may also point out that Tom Brady has a better defense behind him.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Steelers Rout Colts
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »

HERE WE GO STEELERS...... HERE WE GO!!!

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

thomes08

• Archived User
Steelers Rout Colts
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 05:57:00 PM »

i'm so fucking pumped.  Any pittsburgh team is obviously my favorite team and bettis is my second vavorite sports play of all time behind mario lemieux (happy retirment!).  I think i'll cry if the steelers win and i see jerome holding the trophy for the first time on his last game in the NFL in his home town on a year big ben promised that if he came back he'd take them to the super bowl.  I can't see it getting any better, he deserves it and i think it'll be one of the greatest sports stories.

thomes08

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Steelers Rout Colts
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »

I feel kinda bad for Seattle. No one seems to give them any credit. They dont have a good story. All anyone talks about is Big Ben, when Hasselbeks had a hell of a little season. And even though they have the league MVP @ HB, people act as though the Steelers running game is obviously better. I guess I dont get it.
Pages: 1 [2]