xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ron Artest  (Read 92 times)

n@ptown

• Archived User
Ron Artest
« on: December 15, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »

After defending Ron Artest's actions last year, portraying him as an innocent victim provoked, to everyone that made him out to be a monster, after coming to the game after the brawl with just a handful of players while proudly wearing my Artest jersey to the game and around town all last year, after coming to the Fan Jam this year welcoming Ron back, after attending opening night and screaming my head off as Artest was announced in the lineup and after unwavering support this season as I thought the up and down play would work itself out, this is the thanks I and all the Pacers faithful get?

He thinks that his reputation is just going to disappear once he goes to another team? That's not going to happen, we all know he wants to go somewhere else and be the star. We've seen people like him in Indiana. We all remember Jalen Rose. He wanted to be the star, and that's all Artest wants. All of the fans took so much grief for backing Artest up, but now it comes back to get us ... we should have known better

There's a long list of NBA players who don't get it, but there's another list of NBA players, many with All-Star talent, who don't want to get it. Unfortunately, that's the list Artest is on. So long Ron. We can't say it was fun, but it was always interesting.

what d you think

jaroc

• Archived User
Ron Artest
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

I wouldn't give up mo pete for artest, we don't need another rafer alston