xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Toronto Blue Jays  (Read 122 times)

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« on: August 18, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  pop.gif I just hope we can get some more fan base and some players who want to play here.

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 05:28:00 AM »

smile.gif

pop.gif

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »

Toronto better Fucking win tonight or I am going to pissed off. We need some good at bats and a great start from our pitcher

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Aug 24 2005, 05:17 PM)
Toronto better Fucking win tonight or I am going to pissed off. We need some good at bats and a great start from our pitcher

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 08:26:00 AM »

Yes we won yesterday thanks to some good hitting and some mistakes by Mike Mussana (spelling), it's nice to see Vernon Wells making some great catches and getting some of his power back. Dave Bush pitched the best game maybe of his career, he is still only 2-5 this season we need a good 4-5 starter I am leaning towards Tony Armas Jr. of the Washington Nationals, I think he's a free agent after this year but I could be wrong. I would love to see the Jays land A.J. Burnett of the Flordia Marlins. Either of the guys would go great as a number 2 or 3 starter behind Roy Haliday and Gustavo Chacin. If I were the Jays I would look at moving Eric Hinske and keeping Cory Kosike at 3rd base and have Shea Hillenbrand as my 1st baseman. We should go after Milton Bradley looks like he wants out of L.A. after what Jeff Kent has been doing in the locker room. If you can't get Milton I would look into Jacque Jones of the Minnesota Twins. Anyway I will stop here I hope we win today and I hope Gustavo Chacin get the Rookie of the Year award this year he deserves it more then anybody in the A.L.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

Big series agenst the Tribe (that the Clevend Indians) for those who don't know. We need these wins to show we are a good A.L. team, Gustavo Chacin pitched a good game but the Yanks just had way to much experanced players and to much leadership. Hope we win 2 outta 3

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

love the old retro looks for the T-Dot teams spency..lol Yeah were tost we need some power and some starter's it looks like a great post season this year

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Toronto Blue Jays
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »

were fucked! We need a good power hitter fielder and a good DH that will hit 35+ HR's