xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Patriots Are Going To Win The Superbowl!  (Read 131 times)

ProSam

• Archived User
Patriots Are Going To Win The Superbowl!
« on: January 23, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »

Nuff Said.

Wait one more thing.

We just whooped the best defense in football.

YEAH BABY!!!!

ninjax

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(ProSam @ Jan 23 2005, 11:03 PM)
Nuff Said.

ProSam

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

Can you say D-I-N-A-S-T-Y?

ninjax

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »

This is the year of NE, Well...we have just beat the best everything in the NFL...Huh, you would think that after 3 years SOMEONE would predict hat NE would win something.  I for one hope that those POS sports shows predict that NE will lose again.  Every year we have been underlooked, and every year we have kicked the shit out of everyone we have faced.  I LAUGH every year I hear the predictions that we are picked to lose, and every year I get to laugh my ass off.
HA, HAHAHAHAHA to all of you.   Come get a piece of NE, and if you try, you will fall like the rest.

ProSam

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »

We are actually favored by 6 points. A lot of analyst think it will be a defensive battle. The way today's two winners won would suggest that it will. We'll see.

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(ProSam @ Jan 24 2005, 05:17 AM)
Can you say D-I-N-A-S-T-Y?

ninjax

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Jan 24 2005, 01:12 AM)
You're typical fucking NE sports fan right there...... Can't even spell. I swear, I want nothing more than  for Brady to break his back in the Superbowl.

ProSam

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Jan 24 2005, 02:12 AM)
You're typical fucking NE sports fan right there...... Can't even spell. I swear, I want nothing more than  for Brady to break his back in the Superbowl.

ZeroTheHero

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »

Kind of bad to misspell the word driving your whole sentence.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

you do realize that philly fans are known for being destructive and ruthless.  Whether we are throwin batteries or beating up Santa, you don't want to get on our bad side.  You think I'm joking, come on down here.  I'm no season ticket holder but I go to at least 4-5 games a season and am there from early morning tailgating until the final seconds on the clock.  I've been in fights with dallas fans and NY fans.  so DO NOT tell me that you are the tough guy.  You "probably" are not that hardcore.  I doubt you were out in that -1 degree weather sunday, or even the week before in your own house against the colts.  You talk shit but have you even watched an eagles game this season?  Without TO, which eveyone said we'd be horrible without him, we slaughtered both teams handed to us.  Now do I hear the eagles celebrating that they finally got to the superbowl.  No, not really... 15 minutes after the win they are in the press room saying they are not done this season.  We are not done and we have playmakers.  We have a defense that will give Brady a run for his money.  Am I saying NE doesn't have a chance?  no because as a fan of the GAME in general I have too much respect for that team, along with my Respect (the only word that fits) for pittsburg, idianapolis, and even atlanta.  So do me a favor and shut the FUCK up and enjoy the game we're gonna bring to jacksonville, because it will be an exciting one.

Prosam, I respect (theres that word again) you and your team, because I use to play the game and I can respect everything both superbowl bound teams have done.  But this boy ninjax is making you and the rest of NE look like the fuckin everyday bandwagon fan.