xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Athens 2004 Olympic Games  (Read 400 times)

gronne

• Archived User
Athens 2004 Olympic Games
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2004, 06:43:00 AM »

sad.gif

I woke up this morning, turned on the tv as usual... BUT NO OLYMPICS!!!
I just can't take this crap. Someone should make an olympics channel where they show scenes from old olympics 24/7. Or something right after the olympics to ease the abstinence. I've been awake for only 5 hours and I'm going crazy. TV is shit without sports.

And besides, Sweden sucked in these olympics. I better start running so we can get some medals in China rolleyes.gif

The only sport you can watch now is football. I'm boring, cheering for the greatest teams. In Allsvenskan(Swedish) I cheer for IFK Göteborg(Gothenburg). In Premier League I cheer for Arsenal(Ljungberg). And in La Liga I cheer for Barcelona(Larsson). Those are the only leagues I care for.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (mamajo @ Aug 31 2004, 04:48 AM)
Cheer up, the world cup of hockey started today.  I wouldn't be suprised if we see another Canada/Sweden final.  biggrin.gif

Yeah funnny, you always win but never deserve it. But to be honest, Sweden won't make it to the finals this year sad.gif  We didn't play well against Germany tonight. But who knows, maybe it'll be the classical ugly fight against Canada in the finals again, sure hope so.

sstrasser86

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »

someone said they wanted to see all the hot athletes in the Olympics....here are some
Pages: 1 2 [3]