xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nomah Where'd You Go!  (Read 115 times)

freedumb

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« on: August 03, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

laugh.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

I live in Illinois, im happy that they might win one finally, but doesn't mean im rooting for sox or cub's.

freedumb

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

yeah,

hey I saw what that douge wrote about the way you conduct business and I just wanted to say that I thought that even though he was trying to show how you "f**ked him over" or whatever, he sounded unbelievable rude and hard to deal with.  Sorry you had to go through with that.

blackchild1101

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »

sad.gif

handrill

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »

when we used to break up with someone in spite of them seeming to be a good choice to outsiders we used to say "she can't pitch in fenway".  which meant that hey, she's great and someone else will undoubtedly be very happy with her but for me, it just wasn't working.  there were certain pitchers in the past who were great elsewhere than fenway.  they couldn't get hitters to keep the ball down enough to stop hitters from jacking it over the monster.

i'd say that's what happened to nomar.  he's great and he'll be great in wrigley but hey, "she couldn't pitch in fenway".

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Nomah Where'd You Go!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 04:50:00 PM »

As A Yankees fan in a Red Sox fan dominated area I love it when they go and do stuff like this. Nomar is a great player, and the Red Sox will miss him. They got nothing of any use from the trade. Orlando and Doug. They had a better SS with Nomar, and if theyt needed a defensive 1st baseman who can't hit they had McCarty. I think Theo Epstein has finally stopped that boy genius talk about him.