xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nhl: Penguins Are Goin' All The Way  (Read 121 times)

thomes08

• Archived User
Nhl: Penguins Are Goin' All The Way
« on: July 10, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

Yeah yeah yeah say what you want about who they've lost in the last few years.  But Mark Recchi is back and we're taking the cup!!!!!!  

thomes08

P.S.  Hockey gods if you're signed in please let them play next season.... it'll ruin my year if they don't.  I might not make it through what would be playoff time sad.gif

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 11:27:00 PM »

hitm975

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

rangers have a better chance buddy..

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

bah if the rangers can't do it with the highest payroll.... i mean even make the playoffs with the highest payroll i don't think they'll be able to do it this year.  The pittsburgh low budget teams are finally starting to look in a positive direction.  I mean the pirates and the pens not the steelers they actually have some money

thomes08

X2Gamer

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »

nice to see that your optimistic but i have to break it to you that the penguins probably aren't even going to make the playoffs with the way they've been playing heck that finished last in the league. I don't think one player will make a difference.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

take a look at the pens record after they had their....shudder..... 18 game losing streak.  It's one of the best in the league.  Their young guys finally started showing leadership and skill.  Now lemuiex and rechhi will be there.  HOLY SHIT IF THEY DON"T PLAY (and it's not looking good) i'm going to be so upset.

thomes08

FreewayX327

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2004, 07:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Jul 11 2004, 02:57 AM)
Yeah yeah yeah say what you want about who they've lost in the last few years.  But Mark Recchi is back and we're taking the cup!!!!!!  

thomes08

P.S.  Hockey gods if you're signed in please let them play next season.... it'll ruin my year if they don't.  I might not make it through what would be playoff time sad.gif

man i cant believe flyers lost recchi. we better get something this year. if u dont kno philly teams have a string of bad luck when getting near a championship. dry.gif

hamperoni

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »

There's going to be a lockout and the NHL will be gone forever.  Thank Christ.