xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Monte Carlo Grand Prix  (Read 98 times)

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Monte Carlo Grand Prix
« on: May 23, 2004, 12:22:00 PM »

This was one of the best F1 races I have seen... I was egging on button to make it and he very nearly did, he was taking so much time off Trulli at the end!!!
What did you guys think of the schumacher crash? Personally I think it was his own for for being such an arrogant guy, he thought everyone would brake for him but it was too late...
I really hope button wins the next one... He's got a chance too...
Who do you guys support?

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Monte Carlo Grand Prix
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 08:08:00 AM »

laugh.gif
Those marshalls were seriously crazy, if any of those drivers hadn't seen them they could have been dead... Especially the first big crash when Fissichela went over Sato when there was all that smoke, a marshall was so close to being hit then!!!
I'm definately cheering Jenson on, he's British and very down to earth, you seen any interviews with him, he speaks like a regular guy!!

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Monte Carlo Grand Prix
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 05:01:00 AM »

laugh.gif Trying to take over in the tunnel is crazy though!!!
Did you see the interview with Jenson before the race? In the pit lane? To quote him ' The feraries have very good race pace, lets hope me and the other numpties don't let them win today though'  laugh.gif  laugh.gif That was one of the funniest things I have ever heard...
Definately the best race of the season, I hope the rest are that interesting

jbp20717

• Archived User
Monte Carlo Grand Prix
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 03:57:00 AM »

biggrin.gif ).  Ferrari messed up their chances of winning anyway when they didn't pit when the safety car was out.

Do you see Trulli's interview at the end of the race?  He made it out that he was just driving carefully and Button wouldn't have had a chance to overtake him, though I'm not too sure about that - had things played out differently in the last lap with that Minardi then Buton could even have overtaken.

Alonso gave the finger to R. Schumacher - don't know what Ralf was even doing on the track as he was miles (literally) off race pace.