xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The 2004 Nfl Draft Is Only A Month Away...  (Read 261 times)

fin1581

• Archived User
The 2004 Nfl Draft Is Only A Month Away...
« on: March 20, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »

With the NFL Draft closing in, I am sure a lot of you are beginning to check out the Mock Drafts for predictions on who your team will pick in the First Round.  What is your opinion on who your team should draft and/or what position do you think your team needs to fill with their first rounder?

A lot of mock drafts have my Bills taking either Will Smith or Michael Clayton from LSU at the #13 pick.  I would love for the Bills to pick up a speed receiver.  I think that if they picked up a guy that was half as good as Peerless Price, it would make the whole offense, especially Bledsoe and Moulds more lethal.  The Bills need someone to stretch the field and open up some room for Moulds to get open.  Also, they could look at QB but I don't think that anyone worthy of a 13th pick would be available at that time.

What do you guys think?

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 07:56:00 PM »

Detroit is going to take SS Sean Taylor (Miami).. or if he is taken, TE Kellen Winslow Jr. (Miami)

Rather have Taylor!

This is a good site for the mock draft:
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com

dizturbd

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »

Hey, Shanafan thanks for the link.  I have been looking for a good mock draft site.  They think that the Jags will pick Kenechi Udeze, DE, USC.  I really hope they can move up and get Larry Fitzgerald or are able to get Lee Evans in the second round.  A DE just doesn't make sense compared to a WR or even LB because of the Jags DL's on the inside.  I think it would be smarter for the Jags to grab someone like Jonathan Vilma (LB, Miami) in the first round and then try for a decent receiver in the 2nd round.  Oh well, I hope Jack Del Rio makes the right call.

fin1581

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (soulja2244 @ Mar 24 2004, 09:07 AM)
Del rio is a defensive guy, he will draft defense I'm sure. But then again, i'm no jaguars fan.  laugh.gif

Looking forward to see who the rams get in the first round. A big time TE like troupe or watson or winslow if he falls to 26, would be great. I'm also hoping we draft some decent interior O-lineman to help establish some kind of rushing game. Marshall is always getting hit as soon as he gets the handoff  sad.gif

Theres no way Winslow will fall to 26 and same with Troupe...Watson maybe.

dizturbd

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (soulja2244 @ Mar 24 2004, 08:07 AM)
i'm no jaguars fan.  laugh.gif

Not many people are....    sad.gif

Kid26

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

The Lions will probably take Taylor (S) or Jackson (RB) out of Oregon State. I would like to see them grab a decent RB to take the pressure off Harrington and Rogers.