xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Eagles Get To  (Read 327 times)

therobman

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« on: March 16, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »

HELL YEA MY SECOND FAV TEAM
D NABB AND TO OMG

SigTom

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »

Hmm how long has it been looking up for them?  Im no Eagles fan, good luck to them tho.  Ill hold your hand when the Bucs take then NFC champ again this year and leaves Nabb and the men crying in the new stadium, just like we shut down the Vet!!!

therobman

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 06:29:00 PM »

ok can u say no jogn lynch hmm he was only one of the top 3 guys on there defense and prob no johnson sounds good NOT

rahula

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »

You guys just got TO from us. good luck winning AFC or controlling him.  biggrin.gif

dizturbd

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »

I think controlling him will be a hell of a lot easier for the EAGLES than winning the AFC!

fin1581

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »

The Eagles picking up TO is huge.  Granted they lost a few players, including Troy Vincent to my Bills, McNabb to TO is gonna be hard to stop.  Also, the Eagles defensive backfield is going to be depleted but they picked up "The Freak" so that pass rush should help their D.  I would settle for a Bills vs. Eagles Super Bowl.

soulja2244

• Archived User
The Eagles Get To
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »

Mcnabb still needs to prove he's a great passer IMO. His scrambling skills are great and all, but he still needs to stand in the pocket and deliver downfield more often. I don't consider him an elite QB yet...