xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Any Nba Fans Here  (Read 370 times)

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »

fuck the spurs... they better not win.

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »

fuck the lakers, they need to lose. two may enter, one may leave

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

wink.gif

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »

i was right off my seat when he missed both... spurs just got lucky. the only challenge to lakers were the spurs. they only won this time because lakers had lazy defense. they left lots of people open, not bothering to guard. most of them were side three-pointers by that one guy on the spurs.

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (scorpionking77 @ Apr 4 2004, 04:43 AM)
yeah but the streak will end today mark my words. Spurs will win (please). They havent beaten the lakers at all this season thats not good mad.gif

I guess they did win !!
but i dont like the spurs i am all the way for the Nets they have come real close the last two yeaars but hopefully they can pull it off this year !!!
and knowing that lebron didn't get into the playoffs and carmelo did ...i say carmelo should be rookie of the year

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »

wink.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 05:59:00 AM »

Nuggets in the playoffs and cavs not...so does that still mean carmelo will or should get ROY???? This year is hard to pick.

MN-Mod-Man

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 06:10:00 AM »

Wow XBOX modders Know nothing of the NBA, The Kings will make a 1st round exit this year, so they won't be IN the finals...Have you heard of the Minnesota Timberwolves There the #1 seed in the Western conference for Good Reason! Yes I know they've had problems in the playoffs before but this is a new era, mark my words the T-Wolves WILL be in it in the END. As for Rookie of the year, it's without question LeBron, but I think it should be bothe he and Carmello as they both had outstanding rookie years.

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (MN-Mod-Man @ Apr 13 2004, 03:10 PM)
Wow XBOX modders Know nothing of the NBA, The Kings will make a 1st round exit this year, so they won't be IN the finals...Have you heard of the Minnesota Timberwolves There the #1 seed in the Western conference for Good Reason! Yes I know they've had problems in the playoffs before but this is a new era, mark my words the T-Wolves WILL be in it in the END. As for Rookie of the year, it's without question LeBron, but I think it should be bothe he and Carmello as they both had outstanding rookie years.

yeah yeah yeah my team is fighting them for the midwest spot. My team is the Spurs and the way they were playing at the beginning i lost hope and figured the Kings which at the time was playing bettter ball but things changed quickly. My boy got healthy again and they are now starting to jell since Duncan had to play with primarily new guys so now im picking the spurs and the wolves in the conference finals.. but still hard not to pick the Lakers. my team got them last year but with Karl and GP they are still a tough team with a lot of playoff expierence. But i think Lebron and Carmelo will get the co-mvp the same way they did Grant Hill and Jason Kidd. Both exceeded expectations

hazed69

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 08:04:00 AM »

im a kings fan!!!! last night was ok but looks like the easter bunny forgot the baskets this time... GO KINGS!!!!

whozyodaddy

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 09:09:00 AM »

laugh.gif

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Any Nba Fans Here
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2004, 05:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (whozyodaddy @ Apr 13 2004, 06:09 PM)
I don't like kings... bunch a no good pansies laugh.gif

laugh.gif  being that your a laker fan im sure you like the kings. But whats up with your boy Kobe?? Do you think that was a message to Jackson and the rest of the team that they need to get off his back about shooting?  I mean yeah they got shaq but Kobe is imo the best guard in the NBA so let him shoot 100 times why complain when he at least makes almost half his shots.  I find it funny cause they complain when he shoots to much and now they complaining when he didnt shoot enough but gotta admit that had to be a message cause he only scored 8 points in 42 mins?? huh.gif  This whole year he s been averaging at least what 25ppg so that clearly was him making a statement, that was to much of a drastic drop off.  At least could of made 10 points laugh.gif .

Jason Kidd back but will he be effective?? I dont think so the Nets are to beaten up and outta be tired after consective finals showings. they ll get taken care of by the pacers which will be done in by the pistons and the pistons will be handed an ass whooping by the Spurs....I HAVE forseen this wink.gif  oh and Co-mvp Lebron and Melo theres no other way to go
Pages: 1 [2]