xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Zack Gowen Lives..  (Read 74 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« on: March 28, 2004, 03:54:00 AM »

Border City Wrestling and Prime Time Wrestling will return to BELLEVILLE, MICHIGAN, for yet another spectacular night of wrestling, on SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2004!

Already announced:

* In a blockbuster main event, BCW Heavyweight Champion "THE FRANCHISE" SHANE DOUGLAS will put his coveted title on the line against the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal SABU!

* NWA-TNA X-DIVISION SUPERSTAR "THE FUTURE" CHRIS SABIN defends the BCW TV Title against "AMAZING" N8 MATTSON!

* Former NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION "THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES!

* Former WWE SUPERSTAR the "One-Legged Wonder" ZACH GOWEN will be on hand!

* Former WWE & Current NWA-TNA SUPERSTAR JOE E. LEGEND!

* Plus BCW Tag Team Champions GUTTER & THE HACKER, NWA-TNA SUPERSTAR PETEY WILLIAMS, BCW Diva JADE, JOHNNY BRAVO, DYSON PRYCE, "SHOWTIME" ERIC YOUNG, RUFFY SILVERSTEIN, CK3, and many more!

The event will take place at the DIAMONDBACK SALOON, located in BELLEVILLE, MICHIGAN (just off I-94) at 49345 S. I-94 Service Drive.

V.I.P. ringside tickets are available, and priced at $25 each in advance or $30 at the door.  V.I.P. ticket holders will receive EARLY ENTRY, FIRST CHOICE of seating, and access to the special MEET-AND-GREET SESSION with our superstars!  All other ringside tickets are priced at $15 in advance or $20 at the door.  General admission tickets are also available at $12 for adults ($15 at the door) and $5 for children 12 and under ($7 at the door).  Prices are quoted in US dollars

------------------

Poor bugger.. first he has one leg.. now they expect him to be on HAND.

smile.gif

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:05:00 AM »

Zach Gowen lives

sad.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

My friends uncle is Shane Douglas ive met him in person a few times and gone to a couple of matches with my friend in chicago to see him.

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 08:53:00 PM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Mar 29 2004, 06:07 AM)
My friends uncle is Shane Douglas ive met him in person a few times and gone to a couple of matches with my friend in chicago to see him.

Freaking awesome, man. beerchug.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (Aunt_Jemima @ Mar 29 2004, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Mar 29 2004, 06:07 AM)

Freaking awesome, man. beerchug.gif

Shane Douglas lives around my town too. Since he used to wrestle in Chicago. The friend who ive known for years, one of those friends that you meet threw your parents, my parents were friends with his parents and his son's uncle was shane. I met him alot. Ooh and I beat the shit out of his son.  biggrin.gif Seriously... Its kinda weird since I know like 3 people who are all connected to shane such as uncle, cousin, etc.. But, in no way do any of the other 3 know eachother. Preety weird. Anyways the story of me beating the shit out of his son. From what I remember he has 2 kids. 1 of the kids should be around 8 or 9 and the other around 14 or 15. His younger son is cool but his older son is a dick wad who likes to show off and be a loud ass all the time. So it was my friends b-day I was around 10 he was around 9 or 10 so I slept over since he always slept over and played Blitz most the night on n64. Then when we were getting all tired around 2 am. We decided to watch a movie, we watched some funny ass horror movie (bleeders) has to be the dumbest/funniest horror movie on the planet, people with no legs crawling and eating people. And they live underground and have clubs with like spikes. Anyways the older son wouldn't STFU he kept saying shit like the monster looked like hitler, and some other shit like that. Then he started bringing up the N***** word, so I got up. and socked him in his nose. Gave him a big black mark and a bloody nose. His mom and dad didn't care since he was being loud (even know he was crying) so, in the morning I wake up and have Shane Douglas's wife looking right into my face saying WTF is your problem hitting my son. Then my friend being a smart ass says look out he may get his dad WHOOOOOO! So I of course kept being a smart ass saying shit like, I didn't hit your son, I kicked him, and shit like that (I was about 10 so I had kinda lame shit to say) but it was a fun night.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »

There is a rumour circulating that SHANE DOUGLAS is in talks with the WWE.  They've been spending the last 2 weeks calling a few of their talents FRANCHISE in order to set up a few feuds.

HHH and JOHN CENA have had FRANCHISE thorwn at them on TV the last few weeks.

It would be interesting if this all pans out.

Problems is.. Shane and Vince dno't see eye to eye much.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Zack Gowen Lives..
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 06:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Mar 30 2004, 06:41 AM)
There is a rumour circulating that SHANE DOUGLAS is in talks with the WWE.  They've been spending the last 2 weeks calling a few of their talents FRANCHISE in order to set up a few feuds.

HHH and JOHN CENA have had FRANCHISE thorwn at them on TV the last few weeks.

It would be interesting if this all pans out.

Problems is.. Shane and Vince dno't see eye to eye much.

I can talk to my friend and have him call and ask about it. Would be preety cool. I know him quite well since I was little.