xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New Global Warning Predictions  (Read 341 times)

damam

• Archived User
New Global Warning Predictions
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 4 2007, 04:16 AM) View Post

"You guys"???
I am perfectly clear. You are the only one who doesn't understand.
1 degree is a warming. .000001 degrees is a warming.
The earth warms and cools cyclically, just because you don't think so doesn't mean crap. Nor does your scientist argument. No scientist can deny the earth is warmer, just some don't think it means anything, where others do. It's not that hard to read data, especially for a scientist.

. . .

I have no idea how you can even make this about that. The real argument is if the warming is bad or not. Everyone knows it is warmer.

not disagreeing just adding

there is also a debate as to how much of an impact humans are having.  Some believe that we are causing the entire thing, others believe that it is part of a natural cycle, others believe that it is part of a natural cycle that we are making worse, etc.

also, even the respected scientist whome are firmly against global warming like MIT Meteorologist Professor Richard Lindzen agree that the earth is getting warmer.  They disagree with Global Warming over the idea that humans are causing it.

The title "Global Warming" is kind of a misleading.  It should be something to the effect of "Human Induced Global Warming".  It makes it sound like if you say I dont believe in global warming, your saying you disagree with the idea that the earth is getting hotter.  When in fact that may not be true.

DrPepperFan15

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49:00 AM »

@H8Walmart--- Just because you or others dont "feel it" doesnt mean that it's actually happening slowly... once more.. SLOWLY and there have been reports, many many reports of these temperatures rising at least a half of a degree each year on a global rate. I just cant believe you dont believe this is happening. I'm reminded of the damn holocaust bullshit and how people were saying that was a conspiracy, the same goes here except it will be future deaths caused by the earth and not hitler and how people are now saying that global warming is a conspiracy and whatnot. I dont like repeating myself over and over saying taht this is true and you are wrong so until you start posting something different then I will just leave it alone...

[H8]Wal-Mart

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(DrPepperFan15 @ May 5 2007, 06:25 PM) View Post

@H8Walmart--- Just because you or others dont "feel it" doesnt mean that it's actually happening slowly... once more.. SLOWLY and there have been reports, many many reports of these temperatures rising at least a half of a degree each year on a global rate. I just cant believe you dont believe this is happening. I'm reminded of the damn holocaust bullshit and how people were saying that was a conspiracy, the same goes here except it will be future deaths caused by the earth and not hitler and how people are now saying that global warming is a conspiracy and whatnot. I dont like repeating myself over and over saying taht this is true and you are wrong so until you start posting something different then I will just leave it alone...

Yeah please do leave it alone because you aren't proving anything. All you are doing is spitting propaganda that you have heard. There are numerous people that do not observe these temperature changes. The ones who have no agenda.......  I haven't said anything about a conspiracy, I just don't jump on bandwagons until someone can prove what they say. So far, NOBODY can prove what they say.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »

Wal-Mart' date='May 6 2007, 05:52 AM' post='3981595']
Yeah please do leave it alone because you aren't proving anything. All you are doing is spitting propaganda that you have heard. There are numerous people that do not observe these temperature changes. The ones who have no agenda.......  I haven't said anything about a conspiracy, I just don't jump on bandwagons until someone can prove what they say. So far, NOBODY can prove what they say.

smile.gif Then all will sleep soundly knowing that you fit just as squarely into that statement.

Also must mean the wealth of Gibraltar-like empiricals your grandparents have graced this blob of text with is also to be patently disbelieved as a matter of resolute, general principle as they too cannot prove what they say.

... But, I cannot prove this.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

Indeed.  So all are in agreement that no one is excluded from overly general blanket statements, and that therefore everything everyone has typed in this thread has no bearing on, well, just about anything as it cannot be proven, right?  Let's see a show of hands... okay.. good.

Topical satire wouldn't hit you if it was behind the wheel of logtruck. smile.gif

Fair enough, I agree that would be more demanding on a person than just reading, mistakenly assuming you are being put down and react by calling names.  The easy way out is just over there, line forms to your left...

Nevermind though.  As from a whopping single post of time during a time period when I've not posted for weeks and weeks certainly allows you state exactly what it is "I do."  Yup, one whole post in half as many months and you've got me pegged.

Intuitive.  Very intutive.  You could make good money sleuthing.

That, or it's plain as day to everyone here why you say you know what you know.  And will be once again removed for it.  You weren't welcome here the first time, nor are you now.

DrPepperFan15

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ May 9 2007, 07:30 PM) View Post

I KNEW IT!!!

laugh.gif

Just wondering, am I missing something? Has walmart been banned before?
Pages: 1 2 [3]