xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: God And Politics: From A Former Deputy Directory Of The White House Of  (Read 312 times)

throwingks

• Archived User
God And Politics: From A Former Deputy Directory Of The White House Of
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

You sure use the word slander a lot, and in the wrong way. I assume you mean libel.
You really are coo-coo man. You don't even know where you stand. You flip-flop more than the Republicans would have you believe John Kerry does.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Nov 7 2006, 01:04 PM) View Post
You sure use the word slander a lot, and in the wrong way. I assume you mean libel.
You really are coo-coo man. You don't even know where you stand. You flip-flop more than the Republicans would have you believe John Kerry does.

You knew what I meant. I'm not an attorney so I don't have to be perfect in the words I choose. All one has to do is read to know that. Nice try. You need to get a life and stop following me around and attacking me. I have yet to flip-flop. Just because you don't understand where I'm coming from doesn't make me "coo-coo". Carma is a bitch. Sorry about your arm.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »

I am following you? Good try. I have been in this section for a long time. You post in the only 5 active threads, you are gonna be read.

1st you say politics must have Christianity because everything the world would be immoral. Then you say maybe not. Then you say well the people should be religious but not impart religion. Where do you stand, make it elementary easy for everyone who come here to read this understands. Not that I care anyway, cause you obviously, don't have a clue about the worlds religions or politics.

Karma is a bitch. Good going Earl. Way to sink even deeper. Mother Nature is punishing my entire family because I called an idiot, an idiot? And, on the internet. Damn, that Karma thing is harsh.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Nov 9 2006, 11:04 AM) View Post
I am following you? Good try. I have been in this section for a long time. You post in the only 5 active threads, you are gonna be read.

1st you say politics must have Christianity because everything the world would be immoral. Then you say maybe not. Then you say well the people should be religious but not impart religion. Where do you stand, make it elementary easy for everyone who come here to read this understands. Not that I care anyway, cause you obviously, don't have a clue about the worlds religions or politics.

Karma is a bitch. Good going Earl. Way to sink even deeper. Mother Nature is punishing my entire family because I called an idiot, an idiot? And, on the internet. Damn, that Karma thing is harsh.

Nice try on the not following me thing. You have tried to attack me in a few different forums. Not just this one. Most recently in "The Dump". Just take responsibility for it.

I don't remember saying Christianity would. smile.gif I was very careful to not say that. Don't manipulate my words. For the rest of your statement, I clarified that a few posts back. I never flip-flopped smile.gif It's pathetic that you care so much for your argument that you want to distort what I say that it seems more convenient for your argument. Since I never flip-flopped, you can't prove that I did. Try to read more carefully and we won't have this problem. Now, I'm awaiting your next attack. I wonder which forum it will be in this time.

Edit: You called me an idiot because I believe putting people who have morals in office is a good thing. HAHA. People in glass house shouldn't throw stones.... but since you can't do that. We'll use the pot calling the kettle black argument wink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]