xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Loose Change: 2nd Edition, How The Government Staged 9/11  (Read 575 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
Loose Change: 2nd Edition, How The Government Staged 9/11
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ May 16 2006, 05:01 PM) View Post
For those of you conspiracy theorists who claim a plane never hit the pentagon and truly believe it was a missle...

Click Me

only the second frame of that shows what might be a plane, dylan avery uses that vid and claims there wasnt a plane, what is in the video however the is trademark orange-yellow kerosene blast that he dylan says wasnt present at the pentagon

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »

I know I posted this before and I am sure I will post it again.

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11
http://www.abovetops...e_evidence.html

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 16 2006, 06:03 PM) View Post
I know I posted this before and I am sure I will post it again.

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11
http://www.abovetops...e_evidence.html

funny how much more 757 peices someone who was actually looking for a 757 found, as opposed to loose change who shows 2 or 3 peices

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

Man all these half conspiracies. Go all the way with it.

It was the NWO. It's obvious. I mean our government isn't smart enough for this, it has to be the NWO controlling our government. But, the sad thing is, is the NWO is controlled by the alien supreme leaders that we mistook for our Gods (also known as the greys).

It's true, I googled it.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(buckwheat @ May 17 2006, 07:17 PM) View Post

im at work right now and have no speakers, but ill watch each of those when i get home and tell you why they prove nothing

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

you're a bitch ass mutherfucker who can't handle the truth. Ho.

clearly this is someone who wants to be taken seriously as an intellectual

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ May 17 2006, 06:25 PM) View Post

clearly this is someone who wants to be taken seriously as an intellectual

smile.gif

It was the NWO. It's obvious. I mean our government isn't smart enough for this, it has to be the NWO controlling our government. But, the sad thing is, is the NWO is controlled by the alien supreme leaders that we mistook for our Gods (also known as the greys).

Like, the New World Order?
IPB Image
That also gets a  smile.gif .

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(buckwheat @ May 17 2006, 07:17 PM) View Post

says he a saw a "small, 2 engine commuter plane" crash into the pentagon, he was on the 12th floor of an office building over 3 miles away and on the opposite side of the pentagon than the plane hit

the wreckage found at the site and other eyewitnesses confirm was in fact a 2 engine 757, an easy enough mistake to make given his distance

regardless, how does a smaller plan prove it was an "inside job?"

plane hit the pentagon....peices of the plane scattered on the lawn...nice bit about donald rumsfeld helping victims before being ushered into the command center....eyewitness says american airlines 757 crashed short of pentagon, reporter says he only sees evidence the plane hit the pentagon itself (other eyewitnesses have said the plane scraped over the lawn and hit the pentagon).....attack happened on side opposite of high brass

ok, so the terrorists didnt do their homework, still no closer to an "inside job"

sources say a plane crashed into pentagon...eyewitness says a US air 737 (was an american airlines 757)  since we dont know this persons vantage point or expertise in identifying aircraft travelling at 500 miles an hour 30 feet overhead its easy enough to disregard it as a simple error

but again, how is it an "inside job?"

unconfirmed (reporters word, not mine) reports that it was a helicoptor, not a plane, and further reports it was a plane and a helicoptor (the plane hit near the helipad, ever play chinese telephone, stuff gets messed up and people pass info along) reports that there was an explosion (plane full of fuel crashing does create quite a boom and fireball)

ok, getting closer, i think, but no "inside job" yet (this last one better be a videotaped full confession from bush and rumsfeld or im going to be very disappointed)

(british news, great source for firsthand information) reports of a hijacked plane crashing into pentagon...in the confusion (again, his words, not mine) eyewitnesses claimed it was a bomb

ok, so at least one person though it was a bomb, im sure anyone who was in the area and didnt actually see the plane thought "bomb" at first (kamikaze jumbo jet doesnt really rank too high on a military threat list, at least it didnt back then)

so yeah, you sure proved me wrong

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 17 2006, 12:26 PM) View Post

It's true, I googled it.

dude get a life -- everybody knows that the psychologists planned and executed the entire thing.  Its soooooo obvious.

Freedom Mag: Published by the Church of Scientology International

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(damam @ May 18 2006, 10:14 AM) View Post

dude get a life -- everybody knows that the psychologists planned and executed the entire thing. Its soooooo obvious.

Freedom Mag: Published by the Church of Scientology International

if tom cruise believes it it must be true smile.gif

madthumbs

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

Loose Change was set up to be debunked. Most of the alternative media is just herding and diverting.

Think about it...

Who's enemies are we fighting? What's the only country we can donate to tax free? What country does the US treat better than it's own? What does mind controlling Christianity accomplish (pushed by alternative media)?

You're seeing what they want us to see. If the soldiers knew who they were really fighting for and making the US bankrupt in the process they might be willing to stop the mass murder for a little while.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2006, 03:41:00 PM »

i knew that was coming, isnt that great thing about conspiracy theories? you can never disprove them because any evidence to the contrary is simply part of the conspiracy and thus more evidence FOR the conspiracy

or dylan avery and his buddies are just a bunch of media whores who want to be famous directors (they said so themselves) and thats why they get so much attention

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »

If tom cruise believes it, it must be true LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rotfl.gif    rotfl.gif     rotfl.gif     rotfl.gif  

Its funny because these are the types of people that believe shit like this.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2006, 07:42:00 AM »

I don't know really what to add to the thread other than you guys all take this entirely too seriously other than GC, damam, and Vader, Most of you are just blowing wind out your ass. I have a collection of conspiracy videos well over 10 gigs, I love them. They are rather entertaining, but I find minimal basis in reality.  

Now, don't let me get ahead of myself here, I think that Loose Change 1 & 2 were very well put together, directed, and contained a lot of valuable information regarding the incidents. But I do have to say, I doubt that it was as in depth of a cover up as you are led to believe.  I find it rather comical all this rhetoric for both sides, the anti-liberal chat and the like.  Although someone has brought up a rather interesting, and my personal favorite part of conspiracy's, you cant disprove them because then the plot just thickens.  I love it. That's the shear reason I watch these videos all the time. It's nothing to do with keeping my feet on the ground, it's thinking outside the box and finding relations with coinciding events thus developing a plot of little to no truth, or perfect truth in its entirety.

I will definitely be keeping up with this thread, however i plan to not add much beyond a "Atta-boy" for everyone with decent evidence to prove one way or another.  It's a sad fact we will never be able to conclusively prove what really happened and all those people died.

However I think someone should take a look at what pilots think about flying a 757 30 feet above the ground @ 500mph. It would take a lot more than a little Cessna training session, and taking out a biplane to pull that off.    Just my 2 cents but I prefer to think the pilots were (Saudi? maybe) fighter pilots. Because that is not something you learn in school, that is something you learn from military tactics and years of training.

If you really are looking for a real conspiracy check out the Fluoride Deception (book and movie).  You should be much more worried about that.

Keep upa good clean discussion fellas.

-EvX-

Aquarillis

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2006, 07:58:00 AM »

Popular Mechanics:

The Pod:

Most 9/11 CT's have abandoned the "pod" idea due to lack of evidence, and the need for one.

No Stand-Down Order:

The article didn't mention where the rest of the jets were, now did they? And 14 fighter jets to protect the WHILE US? What if were were attacked by a foreign air force? They gave us a partial factm not the whole fact.

Flight 175's Windows:

I personally agree with the article. It's hard to see airplane windows when you're far away, and the plane is moving fast, plus it being in the morning, and you would also focus attention to the World Trade Centers.

Intercepts Not Routine:

Well, you DO have fourteen fighter jets to protect the WOLE UNITED STATES, so it would be safe to assume that getting to any plane would be hard to do.

Widespread Damage:

The article claims that jet fuel went careening down elevator shafts. Too bad that the elevators are airtight, and the fire wouldn't survive the 900+ foot drop down with little oxygen, and then blow the bottom floor's windows out. A bomb would, though.

"Melted" Steel:

The article claims that there was a raging inferno that made steel weaken. I'll counter this with a picture or two:

IPB Image

IPB Image

What about the fire cheif that mad it to the floors of the fire and actually devised a plan to take the fires out, if it was such a steel-melting inferno?

I'm too tired to debunk te debunking... I'll do it alter.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6