xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Pro-immigrant March?  (Read 1312 times)

brutalsun

• Archived User
What Do You Think Of Pro-immigrant March?
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2006, 05:57:00 AM »

Illegal immigrants have NO right to demand anything from our government. Right now they are trying to show that they have pull, it shouldn't be that way. I hope the American people wake up and stand up.
I Truely believe that yes this is the land of opportunity, the land of freedom and it's attractive to those with out either BUT demanding to cut in front of people who did things the "legal" way is wrong. Go home and do it again but the right way. All I hear is "they do jobs noone else will do" BULLSHIT, they do jobs that an American wouldn't do for less than MIN WAGE. An American isn't going to work for less than 5.75 that is guaranteed by the Federal government, an illegal on the other hand will do that job for 2-3 an hour, of course an employer is going to hire 2 for the price of 1. It's time to take the demand for illegals out of the picture. Punish the buisnesses that utilize this form of cheap labor make it so expensive to hire an illegal that it forces them to turn to AMERICANS.  Americans are used to a certain lifestyle, we are entitled to it, after all at one point we were a 3rd world country  early 1900's, hireing illegals hurts Americans. That is all muhaha.gif  grr.gif

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2006, 06:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 6 2006, 07:18 AM) View Post

That is kinda funny. I am sure he was in a rush, but still humorous.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=502652
Please go there guys.

I asked you your opinion, there is a very simple common sense answer.

yes or no.

Cock doesnt understand, probably never will, and will resume stalking my post, and when that doesnt work he will pm Lordvader, and insist I am mediadeath. Or just make up some BOGUS user to annoy.

Like, I said kind of why I dont post here hardly anymore like a broke record. Plus everyone thinks a like, or doesnt think at all.

w2kj

• Archived User
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2006, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(brutalsun @ May 6 2006, 07:04 AM) View Post
Illegal immigrants have NO right to demand anything from our government. Right now they are trying to show that they have pull, it shouldn't be that way. I hope the American people wake up and stand up.

amen brutha....amen.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2006, 07:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(jha'dhur @ May 6 2006, 08:31 AM) View Post
I asked you your opinion, there is a very simple common sense answer.

yes or no.
I left an answer for you in the other thread.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2006, 08:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ May 6 2006, 09:22 AM) View Post

I left an answer for you in the other thread.

Dude, you American whites see everything through one prism, in the same context.

I think of Michael Moores bowling for Columbine cartoon skit about how scary american whites are.

How whites prepared for Helter Skelter, after the slaves were freed in the southern states and nothing happened.

I did an "economics of slavery" presentation in a college history course a number of years ago, and I have always refuted some religous altruistic notion for abolishment of slavery. One can simply look at the price of cotton or tobaco leading up to and after the civil war and understand the true under current of the issue.

Its the same thing today, the slaveowners (haves) and the nonslaveowners (have nots).    

Even if the 10+ million illegal imigrants from several countries that reside here were naturalized nothing would change, only now the race pimps would have to find a new angle to empassion the american public.

The race pimps will still export jobs to asia.

U.S. manufacturing jobs will continue to decline.

The american congress will not move to raise federal minimal wage, only congressional wages.

And the sloths of american society will continue to ignore both the expanding american national debt as well as their budweiser waist lines.

shuyin131

• Archived User
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »

Dude....just cause you can get instructions on how to do something....it doesnt mean you can do it....
Just check out the newbie section if your doubting that fact....

Cooking and technology are 2 different things.  I don't know what the newbie section entails, but most likely has to do with technology, which is a different story.  It's like saying, If I gave a recipie on how to make a good sandwich, but that person can't actually make the sandwich.  Yes, it's that stupid and thats how it sounds.

Then again, there was this one coworker that couldnt for the life of him, figure out how the breakfast burritos at my work was made..

brutalsun

• Archived User
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(jha'dhur @ May 6 2006, 09:36 AM) View Post

Dude, you American whites see everything through one prism, in the same context.

I think of Michael Moores bowling for Columbine cartoon skit about how scary american whites are.

How whites prepared for Helter Skelter, after the slaves were freed in the southern states and nothing happened.

I did an "economics of slavery" presentation in a college history course a number of years ago, and I have always refuted some religous altruistic notion for abolishment of slavery. One can simply look at the price of cotton or tobaco leading up to and after the civil war and understand the true under current of the issue.

Its the same thing today, the slaveowners (haves) and the nonslaveowners (have nots).    

Even if the 10+ million illegal imigrants from several countries that reside here were naturalized nothing would change, only now the race pimps would have to find a new angle to empassion the american public.

The race pimps will still export jobs to asia.

U.S. manufacturing jobs will continue to decline.

The american congress will not move to raise federal minimal wage, only congressional wages.

And the sloths of american society will continue to ignore both the expanding american national debt as well as their budweiser waist lines.

Pretty racist if I say so. YOU AMERICAN WHITES... hmmmm it's not just whites that chime in on the issue. And not once did I single out MEXICAN,or El Salvadorian, or Cuban. there are several groups of illegals. My point is that the illegal population should not get placed in front of legal immigrants when it comes to the issue of citizenship. I work with several green card, authorized immigrants who are so pissed off that these illegals are demanding to "cut in line" The legal immigrants have spent thousands of dollars and invested hundreds of hours learning our culture to become one with us, to add their uniqueness to our own.  The illegals on the other hand export all american dollars they earn, taking it out of circulation which means they are not fully utilizing the countries services.
Quit shitting on the American people, get the Fuck out

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(brutalsun @ May 6 2006, 03:51 PM) View Post

Pretty racist if I say so. YOU AMERICAN WHITES... hmmmm it's not just whites that chime in on the issue. And not once did I single out MEXICAN,or El Salvadorian, or Cuban. there are several groups of illegals. My point is that the illegal population should not get placed in front of legal immigrants when it comes to the issue of citizenship. I work with several green card, authorized immigrants who are so pissed off that these illegals are demanding to "cut in line" The legal immigrants have spent thousands of dollars and invested hundreds of hours learning our culture to become one with us, to add their uniqueness to our own.  The illegals on the other hand export all american dollars they earn, taking it out of circulation which means they are not fully utilizing the countries services.

The upper class white american aristocracy are the ones shitting on you.

And what have you done for America?  You are just another misguided angry white dude.

The legal immigrants have spent thousands of dollars and invested hundreds of hours learning our culture to become one with us, to add their uniqueness to our own.  The illegals on the other hand export all american dollars they earn, taking it out of circulation which means they are not fully utilizing the countries services.

What is eroding the american dollar is the increasing budget and trade deficits. OR in English so that you can understand. Your country is borrowing money from the Chinese/Saudis, to pay for wars, declining manufacturing and even govenrment services.

One big internatinal credit card, and the day the international community no longer honors our latest charges can
you say "Soviet Union".

At least interject something with a factual basis.

YOU are a DEMAGOG. Not even a bright one at that.

P.S. You only prove the context of my prior post, you little mind can only accept my critiscm based on the understanding that I am not white (the american white male racial prism) everything is someone selses frackin
fault. The irony is PWT's like you will be the niggers of the very short future.

slightly_damp

• Archived User
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ May 6 2006, 12:06 AM) View Post

Pizza isnt italian.....(what we typically refer to as a pizza is from New York)
But we all think it is....and so by making that statement the joke is on us.....

http://www.straightd...bag/mpizza.html

Italian immigrants brought pizza to the United States, in the early 1900s. However, it was the 1950s when pizza caught on outside the Italian-American community, and quickly spread throughout the U.S. and became an international food, now found in every country.

rolleyes.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

"wie neadz edjewkasion"

it got on the front page of the newspaper.  trust me that sign was meant soley for us to laugh at and gain attention.  he probably came up with it in his dorm room while smokin a biggie.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2006, 08:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ May 6 2006, 09:30 PM) View Post

He is a demagog?
Yet your the one who constantly uses emotionally significant or just blatantly derogatory terms to make your point?

The truth never hurt anyone, but I guess if you entire life or culture is based upon lies it can be sobering.

Cock as you are well aware ignorance is bliss..

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ May 7 2006, 11:25 AM) View Post

WHAT?????
I didnt say that you lied....i said that you used emotionally charged words....
You appeal to the passions and prejudice of your audience....

You do all of this in an attempt to illicit a particular reaction from your audience in order to manipulate their opinions....

Your a demagog

And exactly who is my audience?

Even better how am I trying to manipulate anyones opinion, especially if I am not lying.

I only point out apparent inconsitiencies in BS posts (moslty yours) but a few others every now and again.

demagogue (n.) A leader who obtains power by means of impassioned appeals to the emotions and prejudices of the populace.

Exactly what prejudice am I exploiting to gain politcal influence here on xbox-scene.com (LOL)

-) The anticolored sentiment here on this board or in america?
-) The antijewish sentiment in America?
-) The "white" race card?

"Emotional" I think insulting would be more descriptive.

If someone calls you are a moron, whore, hate mongor, race pimp, or part time idiot what is the harm?

Especially if it is true.

w2kj

• Archived User

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ May 1 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post
So many things wrong...where to start?
1.  I think we are getting along fairly well without an official language...why change it
2.  Many countries teach languages other than English...and require them
3.  We are not "the world power"...we are "a world power"
4.  Most countries with mandatory languages and complex ethnic backgrounds require multiple languages....so if we declared an official language...we would probably declare a few of them...not just one...
5.  Being fluent in an official language is not a requirement for citizenship in a country....

1. We are not getting along fairly well...that's why you change it.
2. So? Can you give me an example please. Requiring in school doesn't count. Our schools require it too.
3. When did that happen?
4. Can you please give an example.
5. But speaking it is.

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »

I think you misunderstand what I am saying. All of those countries have official languages, correct. We need one too. Whichever region you are in within that country, the street signs and laguage are all understood to be the language of the area. In Canada for example, you know if you are supposed to be speaking French or English. Noone is walking around crying "hola, que paso" and not understanding why they can't communicate.

In America, we have no "official" language, in any area. An official language being declared, be it English, Spanish, both, Spanglish, or "North American" would make the area safer, easier and more friendly, as well as making people get along at least at some level.

I do not believe in the salad bowl effect being a good thing. "United We Stand," we need a standard.

P.S. Thank you for the links, I was having trouble finding anything relating.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16