xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: The "white" Race Card  (Read 663 times)

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 6 2006, 05:25 PM) View Post

Ohhh....i see what you mean....

No nevermind.....i dont see your point....
Oh well...you love to "jump to conclusions"

S. O'BRIEN: Then there's this e-mail, the details of which were released by police, allegedly sent by one of the players, as we mentioned, Ryan McFadyen. And here's part of that e-mail said, "Tomorrow night, after tonight's show, I have decided to have some strippers over. However, there will be no nudity. I plan on killing the b--s as soon as they walk in and proceeding to cut off their skin."

"jumping to conclusions",  Given this email transcript off a computer of one of the "alleged" perpetrators

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

The Duke case reminds me of Natalie Holloway.  I think I am going to email Nancy Grace.
And see what she thinks.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 04:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Apr 7 2006, 01:37 PM) View Post

The Duke case reminds me of Natalie Holloway.  I think I am going to email Nancy Grace.
And see what she thinks.

Reminds me of the Kobe extortion. Just from the police reports it is apparntly clear they have a proponderance of evidence to apply for an warrant of arrest.

Kobe was "detained" based upon her word and not really any physical evidence.  He should have told the police to fuck off, and called a lawyer because they didnt have the case and were manufacturing one, or commonly know as a witch hunt.

Supposedly arrest are pending this week we shall see.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM) View Post

interesting....

apparently if she was raped by the duke lacrosse team....
none of them left any physical evidence....all DNA tests against the lacrosse team turned up negative.....

Guess, you didnt catch the part about the broomstick as a toy

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2006, 05:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM) View Post

interesting....

none of them left any physical evidence....all DNA tests against the lacrosse team turned up negative.....

Dude, I wasnt there. I only lend credence to the police report that is lnked.

However, there are claims in the media that she was assaulted with a broomstick. As far as I understand broomsticks dont leave DNA.

Did a rape occur. I dont know.  The evidence at the moment would suggest that there was sexual contact, of forcible nature in the bathroom of that house.

Do the police have enough probable cause to issue an arrest warrant. PROBABLY...

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 11 2006, 05:48 PM) View Post

interesting....

Reports last night stated that she had identified one individual from a line up that apparantly was not a member of the Lacrose team, (although that had not been reported), and DNA testing of this individual was underway.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2006, 06:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 21 2006, 04:52 PM) View Post

News Update....

Two Duke Lacrosse players are indicted for rape....
Hmm....so they did arrest them....after they had enough evidence...
Oh the bias and humanity....
Oh the evil "white" race card....
Oh wait...they are still going to jail......

Arrest are made based upon P.C. probable cause, trials are conducted upon evidence. They should have been arrested that night, before they could destroy evidence, and put together a coordinated story.

When have you ever heard of RAPE going to grand jury.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2006, 03:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 24 2006, 11:35 AM) View Post

I'm sorry...I'm no legal scholar....

but I thought arrests were made on charges.  in other words, they have to charge you with a crime to arrest you....not just probable cause...

secondly...don't all cases go before a grand jury?

Think of the grand jury as a back up to the police when basically the police dont do there jobs and decide to be politicians and not law enforcment officers.

In the realm of street crime, Police usually make arrests on the spot, like KOBE (not to harp on that J.A.)
And when the "smoking" gun doesnt exist they hold people on PC on the order of 48-96 hours with out bringing formal charges (if you do not have an attorney) depending upon offense to make a case.

A one month head start is pretty much a gimmie.

I dont know if they did it or not but they recieved special treatment from COPS, and between this "alleged" victim, Natalie Holloway, and Kobes accussor the media slant is very apparent.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »

Isn't it obvious that the alleged victim is not white, and probably black given the spin put on this story.

This has been reported in the media.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

Dude they have indicated that she is black.

Latest rumor on Nancy Grace, Duke University is trying to pay off the stripper not to proceed with case.

P.S. The spin is why we are reffering to her as a stripper and not a victim or alleged.

Natalie Holloway probably had a similiarly dubious sexual nature, and its probably what got her killed attempting to reinact girls gone wild in Aruba.

BUT who would dare blame a victim of a crime.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 25 2006, 11:23 PM) View Post

BTW...what ever happened with the "terrorist" suspect...they guy who drove a car through a crowd of people trying to kill them indiscriminately?

He is a political prisoner, and will probably be the victim of a good old lynching given he is in the hillbilly state of N.C. Maybe Adolph Guliani, will come and testify at this trial.

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 25 2006, 11:23 PM) View Post

P.s. I doubt that Duke would be dumb enough to offer this girl money to drop the case.  This would most likely get them into deeper trouble than they are already in....obstruction of justice....
Any suggested payment is probably with the intent of preventing a civil lawsuit against the University.....

Obstruction of justice? I think Bill O"Reilley would have a different take on that when he wrote that check last year to his accussor.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »

"Terrorist" is a word used so often and so loosely that it has lost a clear meaning.

Terrorist has joined the catalogue of such words as: communist, racist, anarchist in there over use as a means to scare, coerce or even intimidate average citizens into making foolish emotional decisions.

COCK, I know you live in a vacuum and are unaware of the fact that the moral compass of America Bill OReilley was slapped with a sexual harasment lawsuit by a network executive and was recorded over a period of time  being a "jerky" with this young lady.

Mr. OReily paid this young lady a large sum of money for the audio recordings and a nondisclosure of the nature of his transgressions as well as no future legal procedings.

A witness is someone that has testified in a inprogress legal proceding.

It is not illegal for a witness to gain financially after a proceding has been resolved.

However, financial gain of a "potential" witness in a pending proceding will disqualify said witness.

But you already knew that from the OJ race case where the only resemblence to a witness to the double murder was disqualified from testimony because he wrote a book before trial began.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Apr 26 2006, 01:26 PM) View Post

Now....this man is definately a radical.  He definately tried to use religious justification.  The question stems mostly from his political motives.  I imagine this will be his defense.  The prosecution will attempt to paint him as a terrorist(he was trying to stop the war through fear of terrorist actions like his own), while the defense will try to claim that the man was just emotionally distraught and lashed out...
I think the word "terrorist" is very applicable in this man's ongoing case....even if it does not wholly describe his act.

Published reports are actually to the contrary. He stated he wanted the avenge the loss of Iraqi lives by the americans.

Sir, You are a moron, driving an SUV, through a crowd is no more "an act of violence perpetrated to achieve some social/political gain", than running over your husband with a Mercedes.

P.S. Tell your roommate to give you a reach around tonight.

puckSR

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

Sir, You are a moron, driving an SUV, through a crowd is no more "an act of violence perpetrated to achieve some social/political gain", than running over your husband with a Mercedes.  

?????
Driving an SUV through a crowd "to avenge deaths" in Iraq...thats called a "political motive"

Killing your husband because he cheated on you....how is that political?

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »

Rush Limbaugh, caught with a "trafficking" amount of illegal drugs.

Gets off with $30 K fine, and 3 years probation.

This had RICO written allover it.

BUT he put it on the card.

Cant believe anchors on FOX News quoted "white" justice.

One hell of a deal.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10