xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The "white" Race Card  (Read 676 times)

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »

Booth testified that Winkler told police she knew her husband kept a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun in the closet of the home where they lived with their three daughters. She said she didn't remember getting the gun.

"The next thing I remember was hearing a loud boom. I remember thinking it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be," Booth said, reading from Winkler's statement

Convienent  dry.gif  Now she is crazy, Yeah right.

The defense has asked for reasonable bond to be set for Winkler, who is charged with first-degree murder. The prosecution is seeking no bond, saying it is a capital case. Prosecutors haven't indicated whether they plan to seek the death penalty, although they have until 30 days before the trial to announce their intentions.

The sad little victim, portrayed like a princess in the media.

She should be taken out back for slaughter like the beast she is.

pingrr

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Jul 19 2006, 12:44 PM) View Post

IPB Image

I would take that bitch outside and rape her with a meat cleaver.  That would teach her a lesson.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »

IPB Image

The newest member of the Duke Lacrosse team.....

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »

On Dec. 9, 2005, though, he walked into an Allentown, Pa., Wachovia bank and handed a teller a note that said he had a gun and demanded money.

The frightened teller gave Hogan $2,800. Hogan then went with friends to see "The Chronicles of Narnia" and have pizza. Later that day, police caught up with him as he went to play cello for the school orchestra.

Hogan has pleaded guilty to the robbery and faces up to three years in prison when he is sentenced on Aug. 17.

IPB Image

"He chose this route of bank robbery to try and pay some gambling debts rather than talk to his family members, borrow money," said John Waldron, Hogan's attorney.

"I feel like I could give a lot more to the community, especially with this addiction," Hogan said. "If I do have the option of getting out of jail, I could spread awareness of this addiction."

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

This smuck actually thinks because he was "class president" he shouldnt go to prison.  laugh.gif  

[backstreet boys]BYE, BYE, BYE[/backstreet boys]

Source

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Jul 19 2006, 02:44 PM) View Post

IPB Image

I can not believe they let this BROAD out of jail on bail after fleeing state after murder

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »

IPB Image

NO COMMENT!!!!!!

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(jha'dhur @ Sep 13 2006, 03:53 PM) View Post

IPB Image

NO COMMENT!!!!!!

only in america, the newest sick fuck.  fuckers fly this meat  sack around around globe first class drinking wine the entire way, all payed fot by taxpayers. He is probably a catholic.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2006, 10:07:00 AM »

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, were charged with aggravated sexual assault, which carries a maximum of five years to life in prison, investigators said. Prosecutors were considering whether to add hate-crime charges.

The attackers, both of whom have juvenile criminal records, apparently were offended at the age difference between the victim and the girl, who is also Hispanic, and shouted racial slurs at him during the 10- to 15-minute attack, investigators said.

At that point, the attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him, cut him with a knife and sodomized him with a pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department

The victim lay behind the house for more than 10 hours before he was found and someone called an ambulance. Trent said the attackers threatened partygoers with harm if they cooperated with the investigation.

Only in Texas, (Spring, Tx)

This young man has not still physically recovered from this assault which occured on April 27th.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2006, 05:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Sep 27 2006, 11:14 AM) View Post

Only in Texas, (Spring, Tx)

This young man has not still physically recovered from this assault which occured on April 27th.

These fuckers should be taken out and shot.

I can not believe that they were not charged with attempted murder.

This type of crap was the reason they created hate crime statutes.

Prosecutors have way, entirely to much power when it comes to formal charges.

It is not just you, I do see a pattern in Texas.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

I can think of no other way to say this, so here goes: white people need to pull our heads out of our collective ass.

Two more white children are dead and thirteen are injured, and another "nice" community is scratching its blonde head, utterly perplexed at how a school shooting the likes of the one yesterday in Santee, California could happen. After all, as the Mayor of the town said in an interview with CNN: "We're a solid town, a good town, with good kids, a good church-going town…an All-American town." Yeah, well maybe that's the problem.

http://www.alternet.org/story/10560/

IPB Image

IPB Image

Brother you look very, very, wacked the f*k out.

IPB Image

Appointed to protect americas kids, appears from himself.

And now he is a victim, appears a priest stuck his finger up his bung hole years ago.

Sure Buddy

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »

IPB Image
I'm a naughty, naughty boy.

Larry Craig: I now know that this cop is-- this officer is a profiler. He said looking into a stall was one of it. And then a hand gesture or a foot tap is another one … Now I know all about profiling. I know what people feel like when they're profiled. When innocent people get caught up in what I was caught in as an innocent person, it's very angering at times.

Couldnt resist, what a load of crap. Then play the "british are coming" role.

IPB Image

Looking at his wife I understand why he likes men.

Larry Craigs Interview with Matt

Transcript.pdf

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »

Before
IPB Image

After
IPB Image

It was painful for Robert Sawyers to talk about his daughter — the little girl nicknamed “Baby Grace” — who was brutally murdered, stuffed in a box and dumped in Galveston Bay.

IPB Image

IPB Image

After her arrest last week, Trenor told police she and Ziegler had beaten Riley with a belt, held her head underwater, and Ziegler had thrown the toddler against a wall sometime during the summer. When the child died, they stuffed her body in a plastic trunk and put it in a shed. After a couple of months, they threw the trunk in Galveston Bay.

I cannot understand how these individuals made into custody ALIVE.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
The "white" Race Card
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(Wong Hung Lo @ Mar 10 2006, 05:17 PM) View Post

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

You can't rape the willing. Heck if that kid wasn't bragging and kept his mouth shut, he would still be on the gravy train. Any guy that says that he wouldn't hop on that is either a liar or would rather be on a fishing trip on Brokebutt Mountain.

And don't forget Pamela Rogers Turner.

You damn kids don't know how well you got it. All my teachers in in highschool were hags.  sad.gif

I now introduce you to the all new powerful
PENIS CARD
Men's Rights Group Eyes Child Support Stay

Look likes someones back in jail...

Bumping uglies with a minor..  

tongue.gif

ph34r.gif Freek A Leak  ph34r.gif

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10