xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Patriot Act And Meth  (Read 309 times)

CattyKid

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Mar 10 2006, 02:46 PM) View Post

PhatBastard

So far....youve avoided backing up your psychotic Nazi story
you have not apologized to _moist
you have not admitted any mistake on your part
you have been unnecessarily mean-spirited towards other people

I can only hope that this is not the way you behave in typical social settings....if it is....then you truly are an asshole.

It is really getting aggravating....Bastard/Bluedeath/Xmedia.....

you make some insane claim that is totally false....and then you either argue it to the point of absurdity no matter what the evidence.....or you pretend as if you had never said anything.

This would be tolerable if you didnt insult everyone while you were making these absurd claims.
You really need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror....and realize that your personality is perhaps the most irritating I have ever encountered.

Thanks you, sir.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Mar 1 2006, 12:54 AM) View Post

FYI, puckSR, remember that post about racism a while back and you get personal about me?  Don't be like Karl Rove: If you can't attack his/her argument, attack his/her character.

Thanks you, sir.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(UnLckyN @ Mar 13 2006, 09:30 PM) View Post

I think the war on drugs just being handled wrong. Im all for the legalization of weed and certian psychedelics but not stimulants or opiates Ive seen them ruin lives unlike weed.

Yeah, I personally think that weeb should be legal as well.  People are going to smoke it, why not make money off of it?  If it were legal, would it be any worse for society than alcohol is?  Smoke weed and get stoned.  Drink booze, you get drunk.  Both result in changes in mood as well as impaired judgement.  We're wasting too much money on fighting weed and jailing offenders.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Mar 14 2006, 05:54 PM) View Post

Yeah, I personally think that weeb should be legal as well.  People are going to smoke it, why not make money off of it?  If it were legal, would it be any worse for society than alcohol is?  Smoke weed and get stoned.  Drink booze, you get drunk.  Both result in changes in mood as well as impaired judgement.  We're wasting too much money on fighting weed and jailing offenders.

The war on drugs is just a final solution for the coloreds in N. America.

I was reading the latest manifesto posted by the board head moderator. There is a nexus between negroes and drugs, they sell em.

Illicit drug trade is a mutlibillion dollar enterprise in America alone. Negroes are sure hiding the money well.

Incarceration as a result of drug use or trafficking in my opinion is just stupid. Marijuana and a "few" others should be legal just like tobacco.

War on Drugs only serves to remove certain indivduals from society at a considerable taxpayer burden.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »

Negroes are sure hiding the money well.

i dont think id consider a set of rims in which each wheel costs more than my entire car to be "hiding" it

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 15 2006, 03:23 PM) View Post

i dont think id consider a set of rims in which each wheel costs more than my entire car to be "hiding" it

Either:

You are slightly exxagerating

Or

You drive a really cheap car...

Considering Americans comprise 235 million of nearly 6 billion peoples I wouldnt draw any grandeous racial conclusion based upon a handful of individuals from a group of a handful of individuals, other than Americans are frivolous, violent, drug addicts.

But sterotypes never do involve much logic.

Keep up the good work
P.S. Just noticed you drive a FORD, explains alot.

damam

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

according to freakanomics  

the average drug dealer lives with their parents and makes less than minimum wage in their drug dealing job . . . .

lordvader129

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(damam @ Mar 15 2006, 04:03 PM) View Post

according to freakanomics  

the average drug dealer lives with their parents and makes less than minimum wage in their drug dealing job . . . .

yeah, well you dont really notice the "average" drug dealer

other than Americans are frivolous, violent, drug addicts.

so i guess that makes you a frivolous, violent, drug addict, right? explains alot

You are slightly exxagerating

Or

You drive a really cheap car...

now its an exaggeration, but a year ago it wasnt, 5000 dollar rims are not an uncommon sight where i live (and im not even in LA)

P.S. Just noticed you drive a FORD, explains alot.

speaking of stereotypes.....

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 15 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

speaking of stereotypes.....

IPB Image

I believe Ford does manufacture the Thunderbird if I am not mistaken. It is an american model. The vast majority of American vehicles depreciate at a vastly higher rate than foriegn counterparts.  

P.S. If you havent noticed General Motors is on the verge of economic collapse. Because they sell crappy cars (IMO)

P.S.S I also drive an american piece of shit. Had it for 6 mos and just wrote a check today for $1800 for a new tranny.

Maybe HES DA MEZ can enlighten us with one of his manifestos  laugh.gif

blink.gif

uhh.gif

lordvader129

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 16 2006, 11:41 AM) View Post

IPB Image

I believe Ford does manufacture the Thunderbird if I am not mistaken. It is an american model. The vast majority of American vehicles depreciate at a vastly higher rate than foriegn counterparts.  

P.S. If you havent noticed General Motors is on the verge of economic collapse. Because they sell crappy cars (IMO)

P.S.S I also drive an american piece of shit. Had it for 6 mos and just wrote a check today for $1800 for a new tranny.

Maybe HES DA MEZ can enlighten us with one of his manifestos  laugh.gif

blink.gif

uhh.gif

i was referringto the "explains alot" part, what exactly does it explain?

although i always seem to find something to agree with you folks on (for xmedia it was that dreamcast was the shit) and for you its that GM makes crappy cars....thast why i drive a ford, lol

as for depreciation, it wasnt really a factor in my decision to buy a thunderbird, i like the car, i like the way it drives, handles, looks, etc, and if that "explains" anything about me, i would enjoy hearing it

throwingks

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 16 2006, 10:50 AM) View Post
... and if that "explains" anything about me, i would enjoy hearing it
You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...? You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Mar 16 2006, 12:06 PM) View Post

You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...? You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.

well....i do wake up sometimes....maybe theres something to this after all

laugh.gif

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 16 2006, 12:50 PM) View Post

i was referringto the "explains alot" part, what exactly does it explain?

It refers to the fact that a pair of $5K tires probabaly cost more than most of the 90s model american vehicles.

P.S.
GM reports $ 10 B in lossess........

lordvader129

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Mar 17 2006, 01:29 PM) View Post

It refers to the fact that a pair of $5K tires probabaly cost more than most of the 90s model american vehicles.

P.S.
GM reports $ 10 B in lossess........

ah, for once you actually make a bit of sense

BTW, ford reported 1.6b in losses last year (i dont know if thats for all ford companies or just ford itself) i wonder what daimler chrysler reported

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Patriot Act And Meth
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 17 2006, 03:07 PM) View Post

ah, for once you actually make a bit of sense

BTW, ford reported 1.6b in losses last year (i dont know if thats for all ford companies or just ford itself) i wonder what daimler chrysler reported

No, it just took you a couple of posts to pick it up.

Or good buddy X(media) might be in the news. Heard through the grapevine his group was involved in some big action near Iraq borders. Waiting to hear back from one of his relatives in Kuwait.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4