xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Picture Speaks A Thousand Words  (Read 263 times)

damam

• Archived User
Picture Speaks A Thousand Words
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »

A friend just emailed me this article

A World Without Zion

IPB ImageIPB Image

Apparently a major portion of the speech last fall given by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was that to "wipe israel off the map", they must first wipe america off the map.  First america, then israel as the picture suggests.

"Is it possible for us to witness a world without America and Zionism?  But you had best know that this slogan and this goal are attainable, and surely can be achieved."

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

You should move to Isreal.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »

These pictures say alot about the religion of peace.

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(Wong Hung Lo @ Feb 4 2006, 07:17 PM) View Post

These pictures say alot about the religion of peace.

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Surely that could be classed as inciting terrorism?? Why were the police not doing anything. I think we should deport the lot of them.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Silentscream__ @ Feb 4 2006, 02:42 PM) View Post

Surely that could be classed as inciting terrorism?? Why were the police not doing anything. I think we should deport the lot of them.

I would sure HOPE it would be.  To play devil's advocate, though, maybe they are asking these things of their god or saying that their god will "exterminate" Europe.  So, it is just their belief, not something they are saying they will be carrying out.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 03:44:00 AM »

/\  One of the signs being held up say '9/11 is on its way'.

As far as my knowledge stretches, it wasnt mohammed who unleashed 9/11, it was a group of young muslim men from al quieda.

Anyway,  point is today, in syria, europian embassies were burnt down, violence, rioting etc.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/4682560.stm

All over some bloody cartoons.

Arab newspapers publish anti-Jewish cartoons every day, looks like they can't handle it the other way around.

http://www.adl.org/m...arabia_2005.htm
http://www.adl.org/m...jordan_2005.htm
http://www.adl.org/m...ec_uae_2005.htm
http://www.adl.org/m...ahrain_2005.htm

http://upload.wikime...mageProblem.gif

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 06:54:00 AM »

Will the Pope ask for my head? Who wants to behead me for this? will anybody start protesting and burning down buildings?

IPB Image IPB Image

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

anyone ever seen these shirts?
IPB Image
the actual shirt isnt sensored, and the front has a picture of a nun masturbating

i think when it comes to religions being insulted and degraded christianity has everyone beaten, lol

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

Does anyone else find this ironic?
IPB Image
This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. They are in Europe protesting freedom of speech with their freedom of speech that they did not have in their "homeland"  jester.gif  laugh.gif  uhh.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

i think they will riot and protest over anything.  I remember reading 2-3 years back about a riot that took place that had in the order of 50,000 arabs.  What were they protesting?  The iraqi war?  Israel?  No nothing as important as that.  You see on "Super Star", one of the arab versions of American Idol, there candidate did not win.  Lebonese were convinced that the Jordanians and the syrians had somehow rigged the election jester.gif  In another related riot, all non saudi arabs, believed the saudis had used there wealth to get another contestant kicked off. rolleyes.gif

now they are protesting because 12 people excersized there freedom of speech, in a manner they did not like.  Should we take them seriously now?  The funniest part is that they are proving the point of the entire excersize that the magazine was putting forth.  

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 6 2006, 05:09 PM) View Post

They are in Britian, Europe is a pretty big place.

wink.gif

The funny thing is Britains press with held the pictures not to inflame the Muslim community.  In the Koran it states none Muslims will go to hell, I find this comment offensive and would like it removed from the "holy" book, if not I reserve the right to riot against my Muslim brothers.

On a serious note I find it disturbing that a young Muslim male was allowed to walk the streets of London wearing a mock suicide bomb belt.  The PC Police did nothing, he should have been shot on sight or at the very least arrested.

So true. Was the 'mock bomb' obviously a fake?

I would hate to have been a policeman controlling those demonstrations. Imagine how frustrating it would have been to be instructed not to stop the protests from continuing despite the fact that the guys were marching up and down proclaiming their hatred for people like the policman in the bottom pic.  mad.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »

Khayam was out on licience after being caught selling crack, he has now been re arrested and is serving the rest of his sentence in prison.

love.gif

laugh.gif

OT

http://news.bbc.co.u.../uk/4690224.stm

Abu Hamza has been sentanced to 7 years for inciting murder and race hate.

"US authorities are seeking the cleric's extradition for terror-related matters"

/Waves goodbye

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

IPB Image
Here's another good 1. Morons. laugh.gif
IPB Image
Did the same person write every sign?

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »

These Muslim protestors are a bunch of Uncivilized Neanderthals.  They 'claimed' that we do not respect Muslim's religion when they can't respect American or European countries burning of flags.  Maybe these muslims can explains why these terrorists who blow themselves for the name of Islam.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »

It's a shame that the minority of extreme Muslims seem to speak for the majority.  Either the majority silently agrees with these sick fluffs or they are too scared to speak out.  IMO it's the later but at some point they need to speak out or they will be tarnished with same brush.

If we let this disease spread on a global scale each contenent will end up like India, one state for all religions and another for our special Muslim brothers.
Pages: [1] 2 3