xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Why Are You Racist?  (Read 410 times)

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(Chook @ Apr 27 2006, 01:55 AM) View Post

Racism is brought on by a fear of change and something better than yourself.  It happens both ways and will probably always be with us.  Not just limited to race though, the irish guy showed us a condecending ageist arguement.

WOW, is that supposed to hurt my feelings or even get a rise out of me. Tell you what I will pretend that you are slighlty funny or slighlty damp.

Maybe one day your president will prove me wrong.

laugh.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14894135/

An under sensationalized news that just blipped by the radar about a black man stabbed a blond woman in the heart.  This guy got 25 years.  Of course, the news media would be all over if it was the opposite.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2006, 08:48:00 PM »

^^ Yes, yes it would.
I guess... all murders are not equal and a life is not a life...

xmedia2003

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2006, 07:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Sep 22 2006, 02:28 AM) View Post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14894135/

An under sensationalized news that just blipped by the radar about a black man stabbed a blond woman in the heart.  This guy got 25 years.  Of course, the news media would be all over if it was the opposite.

I have been gone nearly a year and you havent changed one bit, still a race pimp.

Reposting demagogary from Storm Front.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

Just goes to show that non-black people don't make it their business to protest about racist attacks by black people.  They just want justice.  Just to remind you that that there are black racists out there doing hate crimes.

xmedia2003

• Archived User
Why Are You Racist?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Sep 26 2006, 01:57 AM) View Post

Just goes to show that non-black people don't make it their business to protest about racist attacks by black people.

Then, what are you doing.

The vast majority of hate crimes by definition are commited by whites.

I would be willing to bet the number of whites attacked by sharks(and other wildlife) is on the same magnitude of the number white victims of "hate" crimes (969). You surely cant say the same with regards to negroes (3,032).

Also the inclusion of religous Jews probably greatly reduces the 969 figure since they are often assaulted by whites and are designated as whites.

FBI Source

Table 1
Incidents, Offenses, Victims, and Known Offenders
by Bias Motivation, 2003

Incidents    
    Total            3,844        
    Anti-White           830          
    Anti-Black         2,548

Offfenses  
    Total                4,574      
    Anti-White                969      
    Anti-Black              3,032

Funny, Pug_Ster we (and one of the other forum bigots)  had this same conversation a year ago.

Demagogy (from Greek demos, "people", and agogos, "leading") refers to a political strategy for obtaining and gaining political power by appealing to the popular prejudices, fears, and expectations of the public — typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalistic or populist themes.

The definition should also include the reference "no matter how unfounded"

pop.gif

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]