xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Stan Tookie Williams Executed..  (Read 374 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Stan Tookie Williams Executed..
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

who was playing the race card exactly?

thor99

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

you just gotta love people who play the race card
its not fuckin racism, he killed 4 people therefore he gets put to death, that is the law
i dont care if your against the death penatly, it is still the law and it must b used

im glad that he was executed because it shows that you can never get away from justice

AMEN!!!!!!!

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(blagmaster @ Dec 13 2005, 07:52 AM) View Post

"Down with the blacks"...right Arnold?

is that not playing the race card?
and a bunch of kids at my school also talked about him being black, so wat?
justice is blind to race, he got what he deserved

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(iwinulose @ Dec 14 2005, 12:52 AM) View Post

you just gotta love people who play the race card
its not fuckin racism, he killed 4 people therefore he gets put to death, that is the law
i dont care if your against the death penatly, it is still the law and it must b used
and i believe the lady who drowed her kids (i thought it was 5?) is in jail because she is mentally insane
as for the other guy he must b from a state that doesnt have the death penalty
im glad that he was executed because it shows that you can never get away from justice
oh and i believe that he is the 999th person to b executed since the death penalty was re-instated, just a lil fun fact

No, they hit 1000 a week ago. Not that I'm 100% sure on this, but I think Tookie is the illustrious 1001th to be put to death.

He killed 4 people, not even all at the same time. He shot a young girl in the face. He later laughed about the sounds they made as dying........ Yep, he was put to death because he was black, not a brutal killer.

Have you heard of the MOB "La Costra Nostra" you just might be making a mountain out of a mole hill...

The Crips are still a large organization that isn't exactly holding bake sales for orphans.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »

i never said that Tookie was racist, im talkin about people who are bitching about his execution, they are playing the race card

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(iwinulose @ Dec 14 2005, 02:13 AM) View Post

i never said that Tookie was racist, im talkin about people who are bitching about his execution, they are playing the race card

I miswrote what I was trying to say. Editted.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(blagmaster @ Dec 13 2005, 03:13 PM) View Post

I think you guys ignore the fact that he obviously had changed and became a good man. *prepares for the flaming*

son of sam says he found jesus too, lets let him go  biggrin.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

[sarcasm="10"] HEY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!!!!!! LETS GO DO THAT[/sarcasm]

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Dec 13 2005, 08:08 PM) View Post

No, they hit 1000 a week ago. Not that I'm 100% sure on this, but I think Tookie is the illustrious 1001th to be put to death.

He killed 4 people, not even all at the same time. He shot a young girl in the face. He later laughed about the sounds they made as dying........ Yep, he was put to death because he was black, not a brutal killer.
The Crips are still a large organization that isn't exactly holding bake sales for orphans.

But the Catholic church is.

I think you give a group of street hoodlums that mostly cant spell read or write far too much credit.

Let Me get this right.

1) CRIPS
2) BLOODS
3) KKK
4) N.O.I
5) MOB
6) Trench Coat Mafia
7) Taliban

Did I pretty much get the pecking order correct.  blink.gif

blagmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »

OJ(+countless ohers) anyone?

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(blagmaster @ Dec 14 2005, 10:16 AM) View Post

OJ(+countless ohers) anyone?

I took karate for right om a year, and Ron Goldman, was like a 10+ year black belt in Tae Qwon Do.
There is no friggin way OJ could have killed me with a swiss army knife with 2.5 inch blade, let alone
Ron Goldman.

This is way I really dont believe any friggin thing that comes out of Ca on the news.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Dec 13 2005, 05:21 PM) View Post

I always enjoy reading your posts but,
Have you heard of the MOB "La Costra Nostra" you just might be making a mountain out of a mole hill...

Didn't La Cosa Nostra start in Italy and then spread into the US.  I really don't believe that La Cosa Nostra has as many members as the Crips.  LA county alone has at least 10,000 members (the ones that they can count).  The Crips are in every major city in America so I would assume that the true membership number is around a quarter million (and that is probably a very low estimate).

The LAPD has some decent stats for LA county here

Tookie had some serious blood on his hands.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Dec 14 2005, 01:34 PM) View Post

Didn't La Cosa Nostra start in Italy and then spread into the US.  I really don't believe that La Cosa Nostra has as many members as the Crips.  LA county alone has at least 10,000 members (the ones that they can count).  The Crips are in every major city in America so I would assume that the true membership number is around a quarter million (and that is probably a very low estimate).

The LAPD has some decent stats for LA county here

Tookie had some serious blood on his hands.

Will all testoerone based groups that the thicked brow men in america endeavor to create I still think 10,000 is over blown, and to actually mention the crips in the same sentence with the mob:

The guys that many in the federal government believed played a key role in the JFK assasination

The guys that were sanctioned by the federal government to protect the docks during WWII from german american sabotours.

The Crips are in every major city in America so I would assume that the true membership number is around a quarter million (and that is probably a very low estimate).

You mean posers and wannabe's. Did you see Bangin in Little Rock, they had hillbilly members of the crips.
REAL SCARY,  And considering there are nearly 300 million americans.

I would be willing to bet you more kids have been molsted by priests than are legitamite "crip" members 24 hours 7 days a week.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Dec 14 2005, 02:31 PM) View Post

Will all testoerone based groups that the thicked brow men in america endeavor to create I still think 10,000 is over blown, and to actually mention the crips in the same sentence with the mob:

The guys that many in the federal government believed played a key role in the JFK assasination

The guys that were sanctioned by the federal government to protect the docks during WWII from german american sabotours.
You mean posers and wannabe's. Did you see Bangin in Little Rock, they had hillbilly members of the crips.
REAL SCARY,  And considering there are nearly 300 million americans.

I would be willing to bet you more kids have been molsted by priests than are legitamite "crip" members 24 hours 7 days a week.

I agree that the crips pale in comparison to the power of a serious mafia organization like say... the catholic church.  Why would the mafia kill JFK?  They owned him.  JFK was killed by transsexual Nazi Eskimos.  jester.gif

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(iwinulose @ Dec 14 2005, 01:20 AM) View Post

justice is blind to race, he got what he deserved

and it's probably blind to wealth status too huh?

Yet another person off at the races to post and spew forth their ignorance. I am guessing you are realy young maybe middle or high school and obviously don't know what the fuck your talking about... Not a knock down to any young peron here middle/high school this guy is obviously misinformed.

Moving on. many others including another gangster Sammy the Bull was spared the death penalty and you all know the shit he has done....

I couldn't give to shits about Tookie, he was in jail and can't hurt me....I am also a bit torn on the death penalty but if you are going to use the death sentence use it for everyone who deserves, no strings attached no deviations, don't spare those who rat out their boss and former freinds for a plea deal.

And asshole... Killing someone isn't justice.. it's called revenge please pick up a book and put down the gameboy before you share your 1 way point of views.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4