xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Iraq's Civil War Between Sunni's And Shites...  (Read 98 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Iraq's Civil War Between Sunni's And Shites...
« on: September 26, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »

It seemed this has already has started but the White House has been mostly mum about it.  You can read more about it here.  

US intelligence has known that this would happen a year ago according to a article here.  I would highly doubt that this cycle of violence would to anything to help in the peace process or to establish a unified Iraq in the near future.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »

'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Mr. Russert: If your analysis is not correct, and we're not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

Vice President Cheney: Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I've talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them....

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »

The fluff is gonna hit the fan big time now  the US Army of A holes have been taking photo's celebrating the death, mutilation of Iraqi's...

Their mentality distgusts me.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9530709/

Sunni-led insurgents killed at least nine people with a car bomb... in the second blast against Shiite civilians...

Sometimes, it makes you wonder where the terrorists are from, outside Iraq or inside Iraq.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Sep 29 2005, 01:56 PM)
The fluff is gonna hit the fan big time now  the US Army of A holes have been taking photo's celebrating the death, mutilation of Iraqi's...

Their mentality distgusts me.

You cannot judge an entire group of young men by the folly of a few.  

What's the difference from what you just said and saying.."well, those damn muslims keep blowing themselves up, they're all crazy"?  Which is not true, the majority of islam are a peaceful people.  Just like the majority of our military men are good people who wouldn't do such things.  I truly hope you meet a GI sometime soon so you can realize that...I have many friends serving now, all of whom are great men.

jha'dhur

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

Its not  a civil war it is merely
" HIGH Level Sectarion Tensions"

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »

Holy thread bump batman