xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Kayne West Racist?  (Read 392 times)

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jintao @ Oct 19 2005, 01:53 AM)
i believe dman's original argument was this point exactly. why should the current white people suffer because of a few dumb shits in the past ? was slavery terrible ? yes. was the discrimination against blacks terrible ? yes. is taking basic rights from the "white man" and giving them to everyone else terrible ? YES! just because people of the past (who may not even be our ancestors) did bad things to their black slaves doesn't mean we should be punished to make up for it. if anyone should be punished, it should be the slave owners. not their descendants. unfortunately their dead now, so we can't do anything to them. but their family members shouldn't be held accountable. that's like someone of your race (not sure who you are) killing someone, and u getting tried for it. only difference is we don't get a trial. we're just automatically expected to listen to it and deal with it.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 19 2005, 06:30 AM)
This is why white people in America need an legitamate civil rights group to protect them and thier basic rights...from attitudes and people like this.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 19 2005, 12:13 AM)
but then again colleges are extreme liberial institutions and you can't speak up against stuff like that.

dman7

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »

How long ago were you in college? In my history class one student announced to him in fron of the class that she had to leave early and the instructor said, "that's ok, this is diss on the white man day" and boy did he preach. Can you imagine speaking against Farrakhan giveing a seminar, not only at a institution that allowed for him to use one of it's buildings, but speaking out against with a staff of that attitutude? I would be slandered left and right. Dude, you have to make up your mind. If you don't mind affirmative action, then go with that flow. But if you do have a problem with it then don't pretend like this sh*t doesn't go on.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 19 2005, 02:16 AM)
How long ago were you in college? In my history class one student announced to him in fron of the class that she had to leave early and the instructor said, "that's ok, this is diss on the white man day" and boy did he preach. Can you imagine speaking against Farrakhan giveing a seminar, not only at a institution that allowed for him to use one of it's buildings, but speaking out against with a staff of that attitutude? I would be slandered left and right. Dude, you have to make up your mind. If you don't mind affirmative action, then go with that flow. But if you do have a problem with it then don't pretend like this sh*t doesn't go on.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 19 2005, 07:13 AM)
Actually, it's spelt Farrakhan, and he came to my school to give a seminar and the title of his seminar was "What the White Man and the White European God owes". I was so disgusted that my school would allow such a racism to take place, but then again colleges are extreme liberial institutions and you can't speak up against stuff like that.

acbella

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »

Even with the whole William Bennett's comment he wasn't being serious about the whole ordeal....people no longer understand sarcasim.....If any white person makes a comment being sacastic or whatever the case...The blacks always cry wolf they ALWAYS blame it on being a rasict....Or because of the color of their skin....The blame everything that goes wrong in thier life because of there skin tone.... in some cases understandable because majority of blacks are poor.....I just wish they would put more effort into bettering themselfves instead of blaming ever white person for their misfortune....It has been a long time since actual rasicm has existed such as the KKK doing their acts towards them......It has been 45 years since america has given rights to blacks and other privilages it is time for them to take responsiblity for the wrong choices they made in their own life..... The majority of blacks these day that actually did encounter the horrible type of rasism are in there 50's and up....

The truth is every person in this country has some kind of struggle in thier lifetime it is called the will power to get your self out of a bad situation......Tired of hearing the race card pulled on every situation.......

lordvader129

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(acbella @ Oct 19 2005, 08:06 PM)
Even with the whole William Bennett's comment he wasn't being serious about the whole ordeal....people no longer understand sarcasim.....If any white person makes a comment being sacastic or whatever the case...The blacks always cry wolf they ALWAYS blame it on being a rasict....Or because of the color of their skin....The blame everything that goes wrong in thier life because of there skin tone.... in some cases understandable because majority of blacks are poor.....I just wish they would put more effort into bettering themselfves instead of blaming ever white person for their misfortune....It has been a long time since actual rasicm has existed such as the KKK doing their acts towards them......It has been 45 years since america has given rights to blacks and other privilages it is time for them to take responsiblity for the wrong choices they made in their own life..... The majority of blacks these day that actually did encounter the horrible type of rasism are in there 50's and up....

BILLS

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

laugh.gif

lordvader129

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

"Of course I'm modest. I'm probably the most modest person on the planet. Ain't no one anywhere near as modest as me, there's just no one touching me, Kanye West, in the modesty department. I'm pretty much the king of modesty. I get the best rappers in the game calling me up asking for lessons on modesty. That's how amazingly, unbelievably modest Kanye West is, motherfucker. Recognize that."

thats great

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

smile.gif

EDIT:  And I don't think you want to get into religous philosophy, I have the feeling you'd get lost quick, seeing as how you obviously have a lack of belief when it comes to a devine being.  Yes, I have read your posts.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Oct 20 2005, 04:11 AM)
Xmedia...you remind me of Marylon Manson.  All you do is try and shock people into liking you or thinking you know what you're talking about.  People have repeatedly given you real world examples of their opinions, and you ignorantly disregard them as the white man's lie.  Well face the facts, there are evil and uneducated people of all kinds and nationalities, contrary to what you try and spew. 

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 20 2005, 06:55 AM)
Wow, the last two posts really challenge the theory that America hasnt lost the intellect race.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2005, 12:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Oct 20 2005, 12:55 AM)
Wow, the last two posts really challenge the theory that America hasnt lost the intellect race.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »

OK, first off, I never threatened to beat you up. You in your jaded mind imagined that was my desire based soley on the fact that I'm from Oklahoma. So, I merely stated that I believe I am probably bigger and stronger than you based on your personality.

I am 230 lbs with a 32 inch waist, and used to play middle linebacker not to long ago. Next.
I don't want to argue with you (or your cohort). I just hope that you don't give up hope on our nation by backing yourself into a single minded corner. That was my point, and I apologize if you tought I was trying to start an insult battle.

People like yourself, are entertaining. They fact that you can push around some chicken shit negroes out there in Ok, dont get it confused. You hillbilies arent nothing more than a bunch of bullies simple as that.

Furthermore, I always find it hilarious of those that try to find some spirituality, in their acts of oppression nothings says I LOVE JESUS like burning crosses in your front lawn HUH.

You are just like McVeigh and Bin Laden, but you cant help since your grand daddy was also traitor.

Do us all a favor move to Canada with the rest of the underachievers.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5