xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Kayne West Racist?  (Read 393 times)

irishdrunk

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« on: September 25, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »

This belongs in politics/news/religion I think, there is already a HUGE topic on it too.

Other than that...

Kanye West is an ignorant moron.  And untalented.

Xombe

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »

Moving...

MysteryRidah

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »

Well thats how it is, a large % of black people agrees with him and the rest dont. I dont think he is racist, but i think he needs to keep his opinions like that to himself. He aint making no sense what so ever.

Slang is just different words, that people use from day to day. Dont matter if you white, black, latina, green , blue, whatever, anyone should be able to use any type of word, just not bad words.

Peace.

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »

The trick is to not take West too damn seriously. I doubt he does. His music, while pseudo-political, are mostly just fun little pokes at the flaws of society.
Bottom line is, all he's doing is making cash- and what he flows with does. Just laugh at his shit and move on.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

Dude, Kanye is a total buzz kill.

brutalsun

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Sep 28 2005, 07:49 PM)
I don't know why but there are so many white professors who think that only white people can be racists and have a problem themselves with white people. I can't tell you how many lectures I have heard that cross the line of teaching history or gov. and are just flat out hate lectures of white people slandering them left and right. You'll never hear about the thousands of white people who died in the civil war to end slavery. It's just a sick liberal institution.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »

that Blacks CAN'T be racist if it's being that way towards "whitey" They can be as nasty as they want and it's not considered rasict, after all whites started the whole thing....pshhh yeah

Just FYI, that's a Jesse Jackson philosophy that conveniently served his cause, and it spread throughout some of the other leading black activists.  One of my professors in college believed that.  It's fucking laughable.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 11:52:00 PM »

"you wanted to reduce crime if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down"

I remeber when they use to say the same thing about us Irish in our own native lands, or about the jews of Europe.

All of you fucks are a bunch of hypocritical chicken hawks. Fuck you and Kanye West.

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK TO BE AN AMERICAN

P.S. About damn time one of you MODS did your fucking job...........

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 04:32:00 AM »

I think it was William Bennett's full quote was:

"But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you wanted to reduce crime if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down.  That would be an impossible, ridiculous and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down. So these far-out, these far-reaching, extensive extrapolations are, I think, tricky."

He claims that his quote has been mischaracterized and his point was that the idea of supporting abortion to reduce crime was "morally reprehensible."

He should've have apologized about this because this was a poor example and we should move on from there.

However, an apology to these black-rights groups is not enough and they want his radio program to be pulled too.  It is not like he says racists remarks everytime on his radio shows.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 2 2005, 09:22 AM)
White people need thier own civil rights(since all the others fight to hurt whites) organization in the government that would defend our constitutional rights, influence supreme court judges to work by the constitution instead of thier own demented idealogies(sandra day oconner and affirmative action), lobby to end affirmative action, lobby to create scholarships, gov. programs(such as gov backed bank loans for businesses) for being poor and white since thier are absolutely none(but there are for other races), a ligetament organization that would dismiss and absolutely condem the actions/voices of whites that are racists. Most importantly it would represent the majority of white people, since it's only a small group of white people in this day of age that are racists and the majority are not, and allow us to stand up against people like Jesse Jackson and officially call Kayne West on his racists media that is against whites. It would also unify the caucastions  to speak on what they want in presidential elections and say "look if you want to please other groups and recieve thier votes by neglecting causcasions and even go so far as supporting affirmative action then we won't vote for you".

TheLovingSoundsofStatic

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »

Hitler didn't, but Mussolini did wink.gif.

Hitler was eliminating the degenerates; color didn't really play a part. As for the whole Aryan deal I'm not sure why Hitler decided to exalt "Nordic" culture (although Indo-European; Iranian, in reality), over his own, maybe it was because of the fact that the Prussians viewed the Austrians as inferior and weak, and thus that was the only way for him to establish a truly unified German state.

Stalin and Mao make Hitler look like Gandhi.

FUN FACT: Hitler was a METHHEAD.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »

gandhi hated black people... or at least thought they were inferior...

dman7

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Oct 2 2005, 06:12 PM)
On the surface I agree with you. 

But your argument does have some oversimplifications. I am tired on the blame the negro for all my problems mentaltiy of under achieving mostly southern whites.
They moan and groan on there big fat lazy asses, spend the little money they get
on Budweiser and dip, but Jesse Jackson is keeping them down.

Huh? I'm white and I work my but off.... and no matter how great my grades are I will never be able to transfer into a high ranking university because I'm white. The same discrimination black people faced decades ago I am faceing now....the tables are turned and I'm to blame? I haven't done anything wrong to anybody but I'm paying for something I never did. And I don't blame black people or any other race for that matter, I blame the politicians, the judicial activists judges, and the civil rights groups that fight for programs that hurt white people and take away thier rights....and those people(the politicians, judges, interest groups) are black and white(ie Sandra Day Oconner and Jesse Jackson). But I could see how it would be convient for you to say this is all ok and I shouldn't complain.

Oh, and when I'm done with college and try to get a job at a corporation, especially if it's a gov. or city job, I'll have to deal with even more affirmative action and will probably end up getting a lesser job just because I'm white. All my hard work in school for this. Really cool, huh? Give Jesse Jackson a pat on the back for me.

And what if I was white, fat, and drank budwieser and had little money?  That makes me inferior? Thats stereo typeing and racism right there. What's with this general negative attitude against whites? Like I said, it's time white people had a legitimate civil rights org. in the government because hate grows and spreads like wild fire. It's only a matter of time before it gets worse. Give an inch, and they take mile, and then more, untill what? white slavery? gas ovens? no social security for whites because there just isn't enough to go around? Or how about white people pay a special tax? I believe that last one has already been introduced before.

And what's wrong with supporting Isreal in keeping and protecting thier land? The holocaust wasn't enough for you? They didn't loose enough then?

P.S. You could say the same for all blacks that fought in Europe in world wars.

Yeah but the white people(union) that fought and died in the civil war fought to end slavery for black people...they weren't black and they already had thier freedom. All that white blood means nothing, huh?  

lordvader129

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »

That on the 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

it wasnt until 1865 that the 13th amendment was ratified and abolished slavery nationwide

the civil was mainly about the government imposing high taxes on manufactured goods imported from europe, because at the time it was cheaper for the southern states to import textiles and machined parts from europe than to buy them from the northern states

as for kayne west, just dont take him seriously, i dont

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Kayne West Racist?
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 4 2005, 01:29 AM)
Huh? I'm white and I work my but off.... and no matter how great my grades are I will never be able to transfer into a high ranking university because I'm white. The same discrimination black people faced decades ago I am faceing now....the tables are turned and I'm to blame? I haven't done anything wrong to anybody but I'm paying for something I never did. And I don't blame black people or any other race for that matter, I blame the politicians, the judicial activists judges, and the civil rights groups that fight for programs that hurt white people and take away thier rights....and those people(the politicians, judges, interest groups) are black and white(ie Sandra Day Oconner and Jesse Jackson). But I could see how it would be convient for you to say this is all ok and I shouldn't complain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5