xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Kalifornia Legalizes Gay Marriage  (Read 466 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Kalifornia Legalizes Gay Marriage
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »

brilliant post sir... as for your stupid alimony rant, the person who makes less money could get the alimony...

as a variation on a popular phrase: "if you dont have anything intelligent to say..."

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 08:45:00 AM »

I was talking to my cousin who is a lesbian, and she said even in the abscence of all the government benefits received by married couples, she still wants the ability to have a relationship that is recognized by the state.  For some reason she felt it validated her feelings for her partner.  I find this really purplexing.  

For me, in the abscence of govt benefits, the only reason why I would have gotten married was due to religious reasons.  If I were not a christian, I probably would not have even cared about getting married.  I also would not have cared if the state knew I was married.  At that point it would have been none of their business.

Can anyone here exand on my cousins view to help me understand this angle?  It just seems to me to be an inherently unhealthy oppinion due to the utter reliance of a third party for validation.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(BoNg420)
if they really wanted to the gays could get married without a license

^ Shortened in the interest of space

Congratulations, your a dumbass.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

You ar right in pointing out my seperation of church and state..  I worded that a bit wrong...  

My point was that religious beliefs are the only thing that are holding people back from letting people get married.  The whole reason we all vote is becasue it is supposed ot be an equal majority of all beliefs.. which in the us might not exacly be.  Regardless voting on something like this is retarded.  Voting doesn't always work in my opinion... Mass majority/democracy is mob rule, voting or not.   It's jsut like a Burn the whitch trial..

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Sep 9 2005, 05:51 PM)
daman: I dont understand the whole 'validation of your partern' deal, that should come with things like love and shouldn't take a marriage to complete.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Sep 9 2005, 05:51 AM)
However, I understand what she is saying, having the government say that you cant get married is wrong, its a restriction of your basic rights (life, liberty, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS). And having the state fail to recognize the marriage only singles one (or two in this case) out and it really is a form of descrimination.

I get that as well.  Thats why I would much rather take marriage out of the government realm all together.  Leave it soley for people who practice it as a religious ceromony of some sort.  That way anyone could theoretically marry anyone.  Woman/man - woman/woman - man/horse - etc.  Its simply a ceromony among friends to express feelings and not a govt contract.  If you want a govt contract you can go to a lawyer and have one signed that would approximate the implied marriage contract.  When I proposed my solution she said she still wanted the marriage to be through the govt.  What she is saying is that she needs some sort of public recognition of their love.  now, I dont know if this is a widespread oppinion among those that cant get married or not.  But if it is, I really dont understand it.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »

I think that it's horrible that people are so against people of the same sex having a relationship.

And you are wrong Psy
"relationship is meant for two people that love each other, correct, but two men dont love each other"

Men can love each other . and women can love each other. It's not like you wake up one day being a guy and say man I would love to get me some dick. NO, it simply doesn't work like that.  Really people are born gay, or they develop it beofre they are 10 or 12.  They develop that trait before they are even old enough to comprehend what it entitles.  

I dont see how you guys dont think it's possible to jsut be naturally gay. I seen a dude dog fuck another dude dog, They both seemed to like it.   Maybe they were jsut 2 gay dogs.  It is possible that some people decide one way or another but I have several gay friends and they tell me "I wish I wasn't"  and "I was jsut born like this"  Some people are born with an extra nipple, some people are born to liek thier own sex.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »

Has anyone actually dealt with lesbian/gay couples.  I see quite a few people posting but it doesn't seem like that many people have actually had to live around them.  They are some of the most mentally unstable people I have seen (next to the people who frequent this forum).  We lived next to a lesbian couple who beat the hell out of each other every night.  They ended up destroying their house and each other.  They were mean and nasty to everyone in the neighborhood.  The good part about many of these relationships is that they tend to be very vain selfish people who do not want to be bothered by children.

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »

Gay people are not born gay. They were born in the image of christ and christ was in no way gay.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »

think about it 2 guys ramming eachother in the ass, the ass is a exit only, wasnt made to have a cock shoved up it.  pussy was meant for dick not a piece of rubber to fuck it.

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(moisty_ @ Sep 9 2005, 09:39 PM)
rolleyes.gif

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »

(edit) quotes arent working, dont know why, sorry(/edit)

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Sep 9 2005, 09:02 PM)
Has anyone actually dealt with lesbian/gay couples.  I see quite a few people posting but it doesn't seem like that many people have actually had to live around them.  They are some of the most mentally unstable people I have seen (next to the people who frequent this forum).  We lived next to a lesbian couple who beat the hell out of each other every night.  They ended up destroying their house and each other.  They were mean and nasty to everyone in the neighborhood.  The good part about many of these relationships is that they tend to be very vain selfish people who do not want to be bothered by children.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »

maybe people go gay sometimes because they cant get pussy if guy or dick if a chick....  I think gays and child molesters should all be killed.  They are useless and ruining the lives of others.  What if the adopt a child and the child sees the way they act.  The child probably think its ok to go around making out with guys/girls.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »

They are useless and ruining the lives of others

And your doing what exactly to prove that your very existence is otherwise...?

The child probably think its ok to go around making out with guys/girls.

I think you can thank all the 'niggas puttin there bitches' in line for that. Most gays, that raise children (or want to at least), tend to be more family oriented than you might think.

Dont worry, I've contacted the fine people at the Darwin awards, they will be keeping an eye on you...  wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5