xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Killing Child Molesters  (Read 437 times)

bluedeath

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 28 2005, 11:17 PM) View Post

What is suspect....I am on collarme.com a BDSM site
I have also posted on many forums

and I visited a site called humanfauna.com...which is not a beastiality site...its another BDSM site...if you would have read anything on the site you would understand that.

The fact that I have sexual interests that stray beyond the norm should not be "wrong"....odd that you can google all of that though.

BTW, my girlfriend is very aware of my sexual preferences and we have a great deal of fun...

p.s. PuckSR is also my AIM name...and I have invited xmedia to discuss his personal problems with me several times over private messaging.

Wow I did not expect that little underhanded stunt I pulled to be anything more than a coincidence.  This is one of those moments where one of the voices in my head who sounds like Lewis Black says ...

"He admitted it.  Well what the hell do we do now."  

Other voices .... "We don't know.  Maybe another insult?  

Lewis Black voice........ "That's not going to work.  He just pulled the bigger man card.  FUCK!"

Arvarden

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »

laugh.gif

There is a time and a place for religious discussions, so why is it that recently every fluffin thread ends up turning into some kind of religious flame war?

I'm all for freedom of speech but some of you guys need to chill out.

/lights up

cool.gif

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Nov 29 2005, 06:46 PM) View Post

Wow I did not expect that little underhanded stunt I pulled to be anything more than a coincidence.  This is one of those moments where one of the voices in my head who sounds like Lewis Black says ...

"He admitted it.  Well what the hell do we do now."  

Other voices .... "We don't know.  Maybe another insult?  

Lewis Black voice........ "That's not going to work.  He just pulled the bigger man card.  FUCK!"

BLUEDEATH you exposed that lying sack of sh*t for what he is, I love all his "love a catholic" posts on
that other site. That individual claims he is a native american, also. After my many discussions with him his
BS is easily seen through and I have learned not to believe or even slightly trust anything he posts.

YOU sir deserve a medal. Whats your paypal addy?????????  laugh.gif

pop.gif

P.S. Did you get a glimpse at that smuck's mug.  ph34r.gif

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 29 2005, 11:05 PM) View Post

Note the following
Awww...too bad I am a native American

too bad I am not a practicing catholic

too bad I do understand a great deal about Catholicism....it is called learning Xmedia...you should try it

your such a child Xmedia...seriously...the only way you did 3 tours of duty is if you were in diapers.

If you dont believe anything i post...why dont you ignore me?

Awww...too bad I am a native American

Funny on the twink site you specify caucasian.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to decieve.

Dont be salty at me BLUEDEATH EXPOSED your LIES..............

3.4 Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all materials on this site are protected by Federal copyright and are protected under treaty provisions and worldwide copyright laws. Materials contained in any part of the site may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted, or uploaded in any way without the written permission of the sites owner. Except as expressly stated in this TOS agreement, no grant of any express or implied right to you under any trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information are given.

Sue ME, when your boyfriend gets home he will take down your pasty MUG.

HUMM.. I wonder if there are any gay singles sites in LUBBOCK..... tongue.gif

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 30 2005, 12:22 AM) View Post

Correct...because it is a personal site...I specified what I looked like....if it had be a geneology site I would have specified my actual ethnicity
Are you looking for someone Xmedia?

Correct...because it is a personal site...I specified what I looked like....if it had be a geneology site I would have specified my actual ethnicity

Your pants are on FIRE.... muhaha.gif

Are you looking for someone Xmedia?

On your site you said you were into c*ckholding.........

xmedia2004

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 30 2005, 12:34 AM) View Post

really...or did i say i was "curious" about cuckholding

btw...you still dont know what that word means...especially in the sense I was using it.

I guess you only puffed it but didnt inhale. HUH................

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
ph34r.gif
ohmy.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

"Cuckolds are sometimes written of as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This goes back to an unsubstantiated reference to a tradition in villages of unknown European location where the community gathers to collectively humiliate a man whose wife gives birth to a child recognizably not his own. This is said to have been a parade where the hapless husband is forced to wear antlers on his head as a symbol of his wife’s infidelity. Whether this actually happened or not is irrelevant to the phrase, which survived.

The history of the word is thought to be related to the Cuckoo bird, who is known to put its eggs in another bird's nest. Some think that this points to another hallmark of the cuckold—the raising of a child that is not his own."

WTF!

uhh.gif

I've just spent 20 minutes of my life trying to find out what "Cuckolding" means, now that I've read various explanations I don't want to know.

/Sticks head in sand

tongue.gif

Edit:

I feel I must apologise for my European brothers past actions.  I feel truley ashamed.

puckSR

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »

all in all...the term refers to cheating...that is all

a cuckhold is a man who has been cheated on

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
Killing Child Molesters
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

Druce allegedly beat and strangled Geoghan in 2003 after sneaking into his cell and jamming the door shut. Druce, who claims he was sexually abused as a child, bragged to investigators that he did it to "save the children."

Several potential jurors were dismissed after admitting they were devout Roman Catholics and would have trouble remaining impartial about the case.

One said he was molested by a priest when he was an altar boy in the late 1960s. Another man was dismissed after he told the judge he felt what Geoghan did to children was "so horrific that he probably didn't even deserve to live."

Geoghan was accused of molesting 150 boys over three decades. At the time of his death, he was serving a nine- to 10-year sentence for groping a 10-year-old boy.

IPB Image

= 22 days/boy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]