xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Kanye West On George Bush  (Read 569 times)

melongstrike

• Archived User
Kanye West On George Bush
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »

now Cowboy when was the last time, hell the first time you were asked beit in person, internet surveys, or on an application "what is your ethnocentric"?

Never

ethnicity isn't something someone has control over we are born into a category
ethnocentric is a feeling that a group has and please don't tell me it's limited to race... cause I know many folks out of the country Germany, Japan, Jamaica that claims that the United States is ethnocentric... they are not limiting Amerca to a race or two....

Then again maybe you have been asked that shit I wouldn't be surprised.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

LOL!  And dont go back into the white guy/black girl thread droc, you might have a heart attack LOOOOL.

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2005, 07:34:00 PM »

smile.gif

once again damn you bastards

note it's not about winning or right or wrong

damn I wrote some nasty things here just going through I wasn't communicating my thoughts correctly

the whole eating a melon or g/f thing was nasty and uncalled for and I am sorry if I OFFENDED your wife or you...

my g/f says I can be to technical at times

taking my own learn 1 offer apology and shutting the fuck up.

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »

smile.gif second y is it up to white folks to give us names? first you call us niggers than after that dies down you split us up into groups...weve got niggers and black people now. and to top it all off you even defined it smile.gif dont fuckin define me... for some people we are all a bunch of niggers to others ahhh" i guess there ok black folks. what a joke.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »

WTF?  Who gave you names?  Nigger was always a derogatory term and is absolutely a terrible word to call someone.  I find it ironic that blacks these days go around calling each other nigga.  But in the 50's it was colored people, but the blacks didnt like that and said it was racist.  So then they were called negros, again thats what they wanted to be called at that time.  Then they liked the word black.  Black panthers, blacker the berry, black power, in the 70's they liked to be called black.  In the 80's, the time of the suggestion by the democrats to use a black friendly language called "ebonics" because it was an easier language for blacks to comprehend that included the words "dis" and "dat", they decided to be called the politically correct term "african-americans".  

Your very confused on who keeps changing your tag.  Its the black leaders that your parents voted into office who keep changing it.  And if you would like to watch some history, turn on fox or cnn and watch the black leaders outraged that people who are in serious need of refuge, are called "refugees".  Damn what were people thinking, going and calling refugees, refugees.

BILLS

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

sad.gif

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »

Wow, awesome post.  Agreed with everything but....

Mr. Kanye could have stuck to the format that NBC and he agreed on, Mr. Kanye could have helped the telethon and helped the poor people in the shitty situation by keeping his mouth shut.  Instead the telethon's donations plummeted directly after his rant.  He has every right to express his misplaced emotions, and he has every right to damage the effort to raise funds for the poor stricken by this disaster.  The sad part of it is, much of black america was watching that night, and because he has status as a prominent black celebrity, they believe him.

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 5 2005, 04:25 AM)
I find it ironic that blacks these days go around calling each other nigga.

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 5 2005, 04:41 AM)
The sad part of it is, much of black america was watching that night, and because he has status as a prominent black celebrity, they believe him.

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(Juniorman030790 @ Sep 4 2005, 07:34 AM)
Simply put- Kanye west is a fucking idiot. I will never buy another song of his again.

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »

You know, when the sunami hit asia, the rebels on the islands around the worst hit areas dropped their weapons and helped people, as did the Yakuza, when an earthquake hit japan a few years back - they gave money, food and general supplies to people all over.

Now this has happened in America, the rest of the world gets to see americas TRUE COLOURS. When things are at their worst, instead of people banding together, you've got riots, looting, rapes and murders, NOT to mention the police shooting looters and rioters on sight.
You've got groups of armed people having shootouts with police.

And now days later, the relief comes.

WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE america is, and what WONDEREFUL people you americans really are.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »

No, we would have thought that mike myers was just as stupid for saying-get this, a stupid thing.  

Ok, here is an ebonics link, the cheif proponents were a california school board who thought that black children had a problem understanding and speaking english.  The proponents were black.  Then they took up the issue with black leaders who tried to get congress to enact law.  Read the link.  Now I'll go get some links that reflect the history of the ever changing Negro's description and who was offended several times and who wanted it changed just about every ten years.  Is that better than tag?  Im seriously trying not to be offensive.  I know blacks that like to be called blacks, and I know blacks who like to be called african-american.  But im not politically correct and I call blacks, blacks, and I dont care what else they want to be called.

http://www.psychiatr...om/p970348.html

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2005, 09:11:00 PM »

"When things are at their worst, instead of people banding together, you've got riots, looting, rapes and murders, NOT to mention the police shooting looters and rioters on sight."

These aren't what I would call americans(what I mean by that is they are criminals).  And what do you mean by "NOT to mention the police shooting looters and rioters on sight"?  They were trying to save them and instead were shot at.  What did the brits just do to a man when they were threatened by muslims in the tunnels?  They were also given the shoot to kill order.

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 5 2005, 05:19 AM)
No, we would have thought that mike myers was just as stupid for saying-get this, a stupid thing. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10