xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Kanye West On George Bush  (Read 572 times)

Heet

• Archived User
Kanye West On George Bush
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »

Ok, its like talking to a wall.  Sorry I challenged your intelligent post.

I will tell you that ethnocentrism deals with ethnicity-which you did mention.  Im just pointing this out to you so you dont sound so idiotic when you discuss these things with the next person.  White or black.

blagmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »

Yeah blablabla, you all disagree with eachother, period.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Sep 4 2005, 03:06 PM)
comment 2

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 4 2005, 02:22 AM)
Irishdrunk, who told you this? "Conservatives dislike black people. And every other minority. It has been like this since the day's of slavery".  The democrats ran the south at that time and were the ones that were the KKK cross burners.  For example, Senator Robert Byrd.  Go do some research on that democrat leader and what the country looked like at that time and its politics.  There has been a reverse in the political perception since that time amoung the north and south.  Before, as in a couple hundred years ago and up until about 75 years ago, the majority of liberals were from the south ( you know, the ones with the big plantations and slaves picking cotton) , and the majority of conservatives were from the north.  Now the landscape has reversed and now the south is conservative and the north is heavily liberal.  I dont know why most people that I talk to believe that the south was always conservative, perhaps it has something to do with public (government) schooling.  I guess its the same reason that they only highlighted how whites bought slaves, but failed to acknowledge that the whites were buying them from BLACKS and whites in Africa.  Go figure.

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Sep 4 2005, 11:17 PM)
Ok, its like talking to a wall.  Sorry I challenged your intelligent post.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

George Bush does not hate black people.  I belive that he is truely color blind.  There is no black and white, he see's only green.  And the people who were left behind didn't have any.  It is not only Bush's fault that the levees were not re-enforced, but him and many presidents before him.  What is his fault is that 1/3 of  the national guard (who are supposed to guard the nation) and 1/2 of their equipment (needed to save people who are trapped in or on top of their homes) is in Iraq.  Due to this the army is being brought in to help maintain order because the national guard cannot do it alone (in Iraq).  When a govt. uses it's military against it's own citizens that is called Marshel Law.  And that is very bad.  Bush handled himself disgracefully after the hurricane.  
Also: He is a terrible president, we know that.  Stop trying to pin everything on him, cause when it is not completely his fault it just weakens your argument about how much he sucks.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2005, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Sep 4 2005, 06:53 PM)
Please also note:

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

COWBOY ... you are a dumb fuck .. you just keep proving my point...You are right on one thing I asked where I mentioned  Ethnicity

I mentioned Ethnocentric

I REPEAT ETHNOCENTRIC DOES NOT EQUAL ETHNICITY

dumb fuck please research before you post again

and tell your sister eerr wife however the fuck you get down hello for me

and if she thinks ethnocentric and ethnicity are the same you 2 deserve each other .... just please don't populate the world with more inbred ignorants such as yourself

NOW ONCE AGAIN ANYONE..... PLEASE show me where I wrote ethnicity

I can still only find ethnocentric

and for someone not to care about something you sure did put some time aside to care about what I thought of you to

put your book down
walk to the pc
type the url in for the scene
find politic/news,etc
go to read my post
then reply

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »

blink.gif

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 5 2005, 02:44 AM)

what comes to mind when you hear 33-7

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(reidtheweed03 @ Sep 4 2005, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 5 2005, 02:44 AM)

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »

and you cared enough to put your book back down again reread my post and comment again ... I would think you do care what I thout about you.

please point me th where I referred my race or way of living was better than yours to be ethnocentric

I hate watermelon but if I had to choose between eating watermelon or my sister, the melons win.

Where was it referred that only white folk dated their sisters... I am sure you can black folks in the south somewhere that get off on that shit... I guess you made that connection yourself through whatever experiences you have had...

Please learn how to use ethnocentric properlty in a sentence.. in its correct context

and yup THE cowboy said I am a racist gang so I guess I am.

I wait you not caring enough to stop what your doing and reply .... all because you don't care

* smirks*

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Sep 4 2005, 08:59 PM)
and you cared enough to put your book back down again reread my post and comment again ... I would think you do care what I thout about you.

melongstrike

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »

hey I am here for your amusement

Now don't change the subject prick... please address the questions and issues brough up  in my past post...

patiently waiting...

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Sep 4 2005, 09:13 PM)
hey I am here for your amusement
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10