xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Kanye West On George Bush  (Read 567 times)

darthgrizavy

• Archived User
Kanye West On George Bush
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2005, 01:42:00 AM »

BTW its really easy to throw in racist here racist there and make it seem like everyone just hates black people.  Maybe thats just an excuse so you dont have to face the serious "cultural problems" in Louisiana.  I have yet to read or hear about the "white man" gunning down people in the streets.  Wonder why they haven't been shot by police yet?  Funny thing is I like black people just the same as white people, what I dont like is some of the black counter-culture that makes the black people look bad.  Everyones screaming racist but they can define Bush's personality by where he is from and what kind of music he listens to,  some of yall must have heard what they said about his Ipod One.  Look it up.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »

Bush hates black people, oh really? I didn't know that

Bush cant possibly hate blacks all his business partners are A Rabs.

I must admit that the news coverage has been a little onesided.  If there is smoke ther most be a fire right?

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif   Watch out for those black helicopters boys!!!!

And im surprised you didnt go for the rush limbaugh comparison, thats usually how the lefties try to get at me.  Owell, Oreily it is!

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2005, 02:50:00 AM »

Doh! Looks like another hurricane predicted to hit the same area again.  Joe Bastardi just made the prediction and homie has been right so far.  Good thing all of the people who depend on the government to sustain life are going to be somewhere else depending on the government to sustain life.

So poor, so black.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(xmedia2004 @ Sep 5 2005, 04:43 AM)
Bush cant possibly hate blacks all his business partners are A Rabs.

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 5 2005, 02:55 AM)
You lost me there bud.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »

I went to Oklahoma State.  So no, it doesn't.

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(Statecowboy @ Sep 5 2005, 09:56 PM)
I went to Oklahoma State.  So no, it doesn't.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »

Wow... the whole 33-7 joke was a stretch.  No wonder he didn't get it.

I hate when people say 'A Rab'... there are few phrases more ignorant than that.

This thread/mess has taken several different tangents, but I can say that many of the posters haven't done any homework on the subject and seem to be basing statements off of hearsay (there has been alot of it in relation to the disaster in N.O.).

I also see alot of people debating racism with more racism.  So you're both a bit racist... who cares.  Just try to stay out of the ballot boxes.

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2005, 03:45:00 AM »

I also see alot of people debating racism with more racism. So you're both a bit racist... who cares. Just try to stay out of the ballot boxes.

Loved that!

reidtheweed03

• Archived User
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(The unProfessional @ Sep 7 2005, 08:04 AM)
Wow... the whole 33-7 joke was a stretch.  No wonder he didn't get it.

it wasnt a joke, football is nothing to joke about.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(zilli0n @ Sep 7 2005, 10:45 AM)
George Bush isn't racist Kayne West is, and the fact Bush has more power than him makes him crack IMO. Lets see the gay-unit go up against the feds... or an army. The fact of the matter is if these dimwits had half a brain they would go out and find or make shelter, instead they are raping girls and being stupid apes. They are so dependant on the people they hate "the US goverment" aka "George Bush" for welfare food stamps etc, they have yet to realize common survival skills. Who is this idiot kanye west anyways ? noone cares about him other than more idiots so at best he has a legion of retards backing him up, whoopty do ~!

droc327

• Archived User
« Reply #132 on: September 08, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(zilli0n @ Sep 7 2005, 10:45 AM)
George Bush isn't racist Kayne West is, and the fact Bush has more power than him makes him crack IMO. Lets see the gay-unit go up against the feds... or an army. The fact of the matter is if these dimwits had half a brain they would go out and find or make shelter, instead they are raping girls and being stupid apes. They are so dependant on the people they hate "the US goverment" aka "George Bush" for welfare food stamps etc, they have yet to realize common survival skills. Who is this idiot kanye west anyways ? noone cares about him other than more idiots so at best he has a legion of retards backing him up, whoopty do ~!

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »

droc327, calm down.

zilli0n

• Archived User
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »

i think in my opinion that appleguru is abusing his authority to just close topics. Mine was most definetly xbox related..thats what i was trying to aquire.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=437225

That was a quote from D-IZZLE YO ROC YO' SEFL EBOLA YO... so he falls under the gayee west power struggle, the white man with apples > D-IZZLE YO ROC YO' SEFL EBOLA YO because he can't read the rules, and um yeah we are fighting a war and they uh yeah have been told to CLOSE OUR BST Threads.

This ones for you my homie, WORD ! : http://wolfblitzer.ytmnd.com/

My Address :

Kunta Kinte  
3710 General Meyer Ave
New Orleans, LA 70114

Also why your on your way I have seem to misplaced my foot, I believe someone chopped it off, any help would be grand...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10