xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: A Sad Event  (Read 393 times)

Tony42077

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(Area_Codes @ Jul 8 2005, 03:47 PM)
where did i say that killing men is right i ment that if a justifed reson for a war is there and the practice of jehad is carryed out proberly then only soldiers showls be harmed. islam says jehad is only right when they other army attacks u first and u give warning of ure attack.

jjjjlong

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(-XboX-Abuser- @ Jul 7 2005, 02:23 PM)
it's called a staged terrorist attack... I'm willing to bet cash money that the MOSAD or MI5 or MI6 are involved.. These attacks were done to take the attention off the Downing Memo regarding the pre-planned military attacks on Iraq.....

jjjjlong

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(Area_Codes @ Jul 7 2005, 04:31 PM)
i think bush wants to go to war for oil

If Bush really just wanted the oil you think he'd actually waste his troops and send them out to train these Iraqian Ciztens? And throw $$$ all into the war to help them rebuild?? I don't think so. He'd have just kept the army home and sent out the Navy and Airforce to just go on and nuke em off the face of earth. He prolly feels bad that he couldnt find the WMDs that he feels he has a duty to help them rebuild and all that. But I don't know for sure if there was really any WMDs since Saddam could have easily moved them. he wouldnt allow the Inspectors in a few certain places... Makes me wonder why?? Also put your feet in Bush's shoes at that time when you hear that Saddam isn't allowing inspectors into several certain places.. Wouldnt you wonder what the fuck is going on in these places and why won't he let them look in there??!! Bush was looking for WMDs not drugs or anything else like he would care bout. So Saddam brought it on himself. He had a history of fiddlin with WMDs so I don't blame Bush for going on and hitting Iraq. Tho it does piss me off a bit cuz Saddam didn't have any thing to do with 9/11 Bin Laden did. Unless Saddam was granting him safe passage into Iraq and supplin him with $$$ which I might belive.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
beerchug.gif

jjjjlong

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jul 7 2005, 10:35 PM)
XBL_Sucks is right about Muslims being watched.  Here in the US these muslim groups, and especially radical muslim groups are being watched in a microsope thanks to Homeland Security.  London, however they respect the rights of these individuals, including the radical Muslim groups.  Therefore London is a haven for these radical terrorists.  Because of this incident today, these 'peaceful' muslims are screwed by the radical muslim groups.

Rekelon

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

I am a white british atheist and I will try and debate this on all sides, as that is the only way to truly understand the problem

QUOTE(-XboX-Abuser- @ Jul 7 2005, 02:23 PM)
“it's called a staged terrorist attack... I'm willing to bet cash money that the MOSAD or MI5 or MI6 are involved.. These attacks were done to take the attention off the Downing Memo regarding the pre-planned military attacks on Iraq.....”

do you really think that a someone would risk treason just to save blair reputation?
If anything this attack has had the potential to damaged blair

Tony42077

”If someone is attacked for no reason, then they are justified in declaring war on them, why does it have to be a "holy" war? People are not attacking Islam,”

I agree with most of the things that you are saying however there is a degree of motivation however let me state that i do not agree with the method of rasing awareness let me explain : the Muslims fanatical groups were founded on the believe that western culture made their own people selfish and greedy and if it wasn’t halted then it will destroy the Muslim way of life. This theology was helped by the fact that Egypt was becoming more and more western like.

Now the founder (I not sure of his name) was arrested and tortured for a few years and when he came out he recognized the fact that this culture did not only make the people selfish rather it also made them barbaric and thus cannot be saved. He then applied this idea to the Muslim leaders and if they sided with the left way of thinking then they can be killed without any come back. His group thought that the people were being trapped and would follow an uprising so they tried to caused this by killing the Egyptian leader. However the masses did not follow and so they believe that the people were long gone and all they could do was keep trying to shock the population via suicide bombings. Looking at this concept we can say that The jihad of Europe group didn’t care about race, religion etc etc as they felt that most of the people were to far gone however they cared about disrupting the economics of this country and try to inspire terror and fear.

I personally feel that alquida is not at all powerful as it claims as if it was then surely there would be more attacks wouldn’t there?

I think that I went off on a tangent their but let me finish off by saying that according to the British documentary  “the power of nightmares “ (search for it on the bit torrent if you really are interested in the Islamic and neo conservative ideology and movement) politicians use nightmares of terrorism in a way to inspire fear and terror so that the population has a unique destiny and thus avoid selfish behavior which threaten to tear the government apart from liberism (see American history in the 50’s/ power of nightmares)

*talk about going off on a tangent :-S*

sk8ngame

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »

muhaha.gif
  muhaha.gif dry.gif  sad.gif  smile.gif  tongue.gif  mad.gif  beerchug.gif  blink.gif  sleeping.gif  grr.gif pop.gif   huh.gif  jester.gif  laugh.gif  love.gif   pop.gif  cool.gif  ph34r.gif

The unProfessional

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »

In many of the muslim web sites, I bet there are people who glorified about the killing the other day.  You don't see many non-muslim websites actually which glorify this tragety.  While other 'peaceful' muslims don't condone this violence, yet I think they are almost equally part of the problem because they don't stand up and frown on what other muslims have done.  These 'peaceful' muslims believe that the problem is the problem of non-muslims.  You know what, these 'peaceful' muslims are almost equially guilty because they seem nonchalant attitude toward people who are not muslim.

big_xbox_n00bie

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »

blink.gif  luckily i wasnt hurt.

-BxN

FoeHammer05

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(jjjjlong @ Jul 8 2005, 01:35 PM)
If Bush really just wanted the oil you think he'd actually waste his troops and send them out to train these Iraqian Ciztens? And throw $$$ all into the war to help them rebuild?? I don't think so. He'd have just kept the army home and sent out the Navy and Airforce to just go on and nuke em off the face of earth. He prolly feels bad that he couldnt find the WMDs that he feels he has a duty to help them rebuild and all that. But I don't know for sure if there was really any WMDs since Saddam could have easily moved them. he wouldnt allow the Inspectors in a few certain places... Makes me wonder why?? Also put your feet in Bush's shoes at that time when you hear that Saddam isn't allowing inspectors into several certain places.. Wouldnt you wonder what the fuck is going on in these places and why won't he let them look in there??!! Bush was looking for WMDs not drugs or anything else like he would care bout. So Saddam brought it on himself. He had a history of fiddlin with WMDs so I don't blame Bush for going on and hitting Iraq. Tho it does piss me off a bit cuz Saddam didn't have any thing to do with 9/11 Bin Laden did. Unless Saddam was granting him safe passage into Iraq and supplin him with $$$ which I might belive.

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(FoeHammer05 @ Jul 10 2005, 04:27 AM)
Finally someone makes sense.  All of the extreme left wing bull shit about Bush knowing about the 9/11 attacks just makes me sick.  You think you guys are better, some of your ideas are just as radical as theirs.  And about that statement saying we "carpetbombed afghan civilians on purpose", its full of shit.  Thats a slap in the face to our brave military forces around the world.  Sure we make intel mistakes from time to time and hit suspected hideouts that turn out to be civilians, but its war and mistakes happen. 

FoeHammer05

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jul 10 2005, 09:39 AM)
Oh please spare me this kind of BS.  People who worked in intelligence said that there's no link between Saddam and Al Qaeda before we attacked.

reidtheweed01

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(FoeHammer05 @ Jul 9 2005, 10:27 PM)
Finally someone makes sense.  All of the extreme left wing bull shit about Bush knowing about the 9/11 attacks just makes me sick.  You think you guys are better, some of your ideas are just as radical as theirs.  And about that statement saying we "carpetbombed afghan civilians on purpose", its full of shit.  Thats a slap in the face to our brave military forces around the world.  Sure we make intel mistakes from time to time and hit suspected hideouts that turn out to be civilians, but its war and mistakes happen. 

FoeHammer05

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(reidtheweed01 @ Jul 11 2005, 01:39 AM)
i agree with you 100% the idiots think its that easy they think you can just say "hey guys come on lets be frineds" and that everything thing will stop and the terrorist wont hurt us anymore. I would love to see them run the white house, they think it would be so easy, and no matter what happens they will bitch. They wont ever state their issue with something untill it happens and then after it happens they say that its all wrong.

sk8ngame

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »

sry bout my other post evry1, my dickhead friend was on my comp

I have sympathy for evry1's families and anyone injured
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4