xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Michael Jackson Found Innocent On All Charges  (Read 140 times)

buttface96

• Archived User
Michael Jackson Found Innocent On All Charges
« on: June 13, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

i dunno about you guys, but im kinda pissed about this. It seems many of big famous people are getting off things they should definatly be punished for (Kobe Byrant, OJ Simpson, etc). Anyway post your thoughts on this verdict.

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

I think it is bull.. Everyone knows that he is Guilty as sin!!! he should of been convicted of all 10 counts!!! I don't agree that the famous people can pay there way out of things..  grr.gif

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn...51786/?GT1=6657

550,000 votes

59% say the verdict was bullshit...

seems they happened to pool jurors out of the minority

i broke my dvd player remote when they said not guilty because i was so pissed off i chucked it at a wall

Chupathingy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

They need to get some better prosecuters for these famous people otherwise they will get off everytime.  Otherwise they can get away with murder. (like O. J. Simpson).
The court system has to do something to stop this crap.  grr.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »

the prosecuter case was really weak.  My gut feeling is that hes guilty of molesting kids, . . .  but I was never convinced that he was guilty of molesting this kid.  Consequently, I relunctantly agree with jury's decision about that part.

On the part where they decided if he gave them wine, that was total crap.  That was the only part of the story that stayed consistent, and every kid who went their verified including his own inlaws.  The only conclusion I can draw from that is that the jury was sending a message to the accusers.

Id like to know what mother, in their right mind, says yeah go sleep with the freak, in the first place!!!!!

thesideinguy

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(Raggy_Roo1 @ Jun 13 2005, 05:14 PM)
I think it is bull.. Everyone knows that he is Guilty as sin!!! he should of been convicted of all 10 counts!!! I

View Post

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »

I think MJ mightve molested those kids.  However, the prosecution did a really sloppy job and shoot themselves in the foot especially by bringing the kids mother.  I mean, can't the prosecution prepare the witnesses before sending them into court.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 05:10:00 AM »

Bullshit claims.
He was innocent  smile.gif

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(thesideinguy @ Jun 14 2005, 12:22 AM)
14 counts

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 07:50:00 AM »

He blatently bummed them.  laugh.gif

http://download.ifil...2672935_300.mov

th3rdeye420

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »

TOP TEN REASONS MJ SHOULD BE LOCKED UP
1) He dangles babie out windows
2) He turned himself white
3) He f*cked up his face
4) He's washed up and excepts psuedo-awards from brittney spears
5) He thinks hes 7
6) He has "sleepovers" with little kids
7) He doesnt think theres anything wrong with that
8) He talks like hes a bitch
9) He has more money than me
10) This is not the first time this has happened I find that a little strange considering multiple stories have come forward in the past years and all where settled out of court...hmm sounds phishy

TOP REASON HES FREE

1) Because no one gives two shits if dead alive or in prison. Plus the inmates ran a pool to pay off jurors becuase they didnt want the penitentiary turning into some Disney movie....   muhaha.gif

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

who knows if he was guility in this case. The families credibility was so crappy no one could ever believe them. The family was caught trying to scam a sears(or store like that) after the mother filed a false sexaul assault lawsuit against the store security gaurd. It Turned out to be complete false. Maybe MJ was smart enough to pick this kid knowing he has no credibility and would never be believed or maybe he never touched this kid. Either way he should of been convicted of serving alcohol to minors, cause that was def. true based on all the information in the trial.

HE IS A CHILD MOLESTOR THOUGH WHETHER IT HAPPENED THIS TIME OR NOT

In 93 when a case was settled out of court for over 25million dollars. The kid drew a completely accurate picture of the guys dick. With every Mole discoloration and whatever else. It matched the pictures completely and he def. woulda been found guility in this case. Sex offenders usually don't just do it once..So either way he's a creep and should be hung off the highest tree...But in this case i think the verdict was right considering the evidence and the history of the accusers family

**edit for spelling

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »

Well, I think the thing we have to understand about it is that once people saw that he (MJ) would settle out of court on charges like this (ie the '93 case) I'm sure that most of, if not all of the accusations were untrue because people wanted some money out of it. But irregardless of wether he is guilty or not at some point they need to say "Woah, this guy is a little creepy, ok, no jail time, but stop with the whole 'kids-sleep-over' thing."

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(damam @ Jun 14 2005, 01:11 AM)
the prosecuter case was really weak.  My gut feeling is that hes guilty of molesting kids, . . .  but I was never convinced that he was guilty of molesting this kid.  Consequently, I relunctantly agree with jury's decision about that part.

I'veGotANewKaleidoscope

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »

He was acquitted, not found innocent, big difference.
Pages: [1] 2