xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Schiavo Case  (Read 607 times)

Electro Nation

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »

sad.gif

Anyway why someone would want to live out there lives in such a manner, having no purpose, is beyond me. In her current state she is in not a productive citizen (how ironic, since I spend all day trolling rolleyes.gif), and thus really serves no purpose since she can’t survive (or think for that matter) on her own (although someone could refute this citing Stephen Hawking as an example, this is however quite different, since she has NO BRAIN ACTIVITY). Her family and her husband (although he does offer her salvation) obviously suffer from some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder, and feels some need to have absolute control in her life. I find it very disturbing that someone's control would go as far as to keep a person in such a vegetative state alive. As for euthanasia through starvation, it is quite humane in this case, as she has no awareness, no concept of pain, her death will be a slow peaceful one, but most importantly painless. It is time to release her from this prison that is the both physical and the dominating social nature of her family, it is time to set her free, and awaken to the nothingness that is the here after.

I think therefore I am.

moistness

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

user posted image

Thats her brain scan, the big black bit in the middle is spinal fluid in place of the dead bit, just in case anyone was in any thinking that she might be able to "get better" in any way, shape or form!!

bluedeath

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(tampabayfan @ Mar 28 2005, 07:05 PM)
Don't blame the husband.  Its been 15 years and he wants to move on.  So what if he found someone else, he needs to because he hasn't had a relationship in 15 years because his wife is braindead.  She will never recover.  Some say they dont like the government(courts) saying she wouldn't want to live, but what about the president, how is this any more his business that the courts.  Its not.  It happens all the time in Texas because of George Bush's law he signed.  If you ask me, this seems like some kind of political movement to get ready for the next presidential election.  Can anyone say Jeb Bush?

moistness

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2005, 04:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Mar 29 2005, 04:30 AM)
If he wanted to move on then why didn't he divorce her $$$$$$$$$

bluedeath

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mage @ Mar 29 2005, 08:06 AM)

edudlive

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Mar 29 2005, 06:06 PM)
You sidestepped my question

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

yes you can..theres a special type if they have mental problems...
Serously she needs to die..so this is over with, what gives me a chuckle is her parents think she will get out of it and be normal again.haha..

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

smile.gif

well, shes dead, so we can all rest. and yet the battles continue on, over how she should be buried. Jesus Christ.

Does it really matter? I understand the need to know that you buried your daugter/wife in a manner that she would want but is it something you should ARGUE over?

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

blink.gif Sorry if this sounds offending..but damn..its time to let her rest

itdbesam

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

I thought it was funny since her brother and sister who wanted to cut the feeding tube said they gotten death threats from pro-life activits

moistness

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »

user posted image

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

It's just a big media frenzy.  The networks have been aching for something to cover other than Iraq.  So they turn to Michael Jackson and the Shiavo case.  Both are entirely inconsequential and frankly, mean nothing to the rest of the world.  But somehow the American public still manages to get all wrapped up in this bull shit story.  I don't care of the family is still battling... do you?  My recommendation: Don't watch the news.

moistness

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

user posted image

Northcarolina ReDn3k

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

haha moistness...classic pics...I SOO WANT THAT GAME..HOW MUCH!

Tony42077

• Archived User
Schiavo Case
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »

tongue.gif... or fucking a sheep. Heh, at least they can't say no.
Seriously, why is someone starving to death funny? And people wonder why the rest of the world hates us.... or people like moistness

XS - Enthusiast = Someone with a social life
Moistness = Pathetic troll bitch who enjoys other's suffering
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5