xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Ashamed To Be Canadian  (Read 554 times)

melon

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »

you cant beat a bit of blueberry. ive got some orange bud at the moment and it such a chilled high. Got the lights low and dark side of the moon playing.

xbox beat box

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »

Well....here it is then.

X-S WEED THREAD

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

No wonder you want to ban gun ownership. With all of you crazed druggies up there I can understand why now.

xbox beat box

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2005, 09:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(Wong Hung Lo @ Mar 8 2005, 04:16 PM)
No wonder you want to ban gun ownership. With all of you crazed druggies up there I can understand why now.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(xbox beat box @ Mar 8 2005, 11:28 AM)
Crazed druggies?

NooberTehGod

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Wong Hung Lo @ Mar 8 2005, 08:27 PM)
I had a friend that would do drugs about every day. His brain is so fried that it isn't even funny. He's in his late 30's and lives with his mother. Can't keep a job. I can't even talk to him anymore because he is so far gone.

Just because your friend is a fuckup, doesn't mean no one should be able to use any drugs.  All drugs have potential to be used responsibly, and irresponsibly.  Alcohol ruins many more lives than marijuana, but it's legal because it should be every adult's right to make an informed decision about what goes into his/her body.

QUOTE(Wong Hung Lo @ Mar 8 2005, 08:27 PM)
I bet you are just a young kid who is still in school or just out of school and thinks that you know everything in life.  And that doing drugs is all happy and funny like a Cheech & Chong movie. I wish you could see what drugs did to my friend.

I'm 20 and in university, with a 3.65/4.00 gpa.  And smoking pot is all happy and funny like cheech and chong.  I don't have to see your friends to know how to use drugs responsibly.

phrozenfeonix

• Recovered User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »

this thread irratates me, let's get a country to drop a bomb on xbox beat box's house, and see if USA can shoot it down then, unless they're too blind to. MY GOD, PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR DON'T BUMP THREADS AND LET THEM DIE OFF.

xbox beat box

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »

For some reason I cant edit my post. But I see your from Canada.

Lets get a country? Why not your counrty? Oh yeah, we dont ave any bombs. We are a peace loving country that has to rely on other countries to protect us. Sorry, I forgot.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING INSIGHTFUL DONT FUCKIN' POST HERE!
Im talkin to you phrozenfeonixflamer...

fishlord

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

but we all know that alberta is the texas of canada...

fishlord

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(xbox beat box @ Mar 9 2005, 03:43 PM)
For some reason I cant edit my post. But I see your from Canada.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(xbox beat box @ Mar 9 2005, 02:54 PM)
Is it impossible that somebody, anybody would attack Canada?

pepsik

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »

Canada is part of NAFTA and a member of NATO. You have the best alliances to protect you. Your fears are justified but you have nothing to worry about.

Tony42077

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2005, 01:28:00 AM »

Don't mean to go off of topic, but someone closed beat box's Weed thread.
Attn Canadian potheads: How much do you guys pay for your smoke? Everywhere I go in the U.S. the going rate is about $50 an 1/8 (3.5 grams)for the highest grade shit. What does it go for in Canada? Just curious. After a little input, you canadians can go back to not being ashamed.

fishlord

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2005, 02:50:00 AM »

$25-$40 an 1/8th

PicklesandPoutine

• Archived User
Ashamed To Be Canadian
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »

I'm Canadian, and proud of it. I don't think it matters if we're part of it or not. If someone decides to nuke The States, our ass is grass, if we don't get hit then the fallout will end up here. I don't think it's at all likely we'll be attacked directly due to the fact we're pacifists and apathetic to begin with, we pretty much mind our own business for the most part.

Sure, now it seems as if it was a Sh&tty decision by our PM, partly because of the whole BSE and softwood lumber crap thats already causing trouble between our 2 countries. I think a lot of Americans would agree we're pretty damn good neighboors, we have good beer, good hockey players and the odd good band and actor to send over the border. We don't come there and steal all your jobs or to find "a new beginning". We sit here, mind our business, drink beer, lend you guys a few soldiers from time to time and shovel snow 11 months of the year, or at least the Americans think we do. All in all I think Canada is a great place to live, if I hack off a finger or loose a foot in a terrible snow shoveling incident I get free room and bored and meals at a hospital while I recover. Plus they fix me up for free! Yeah we pay for it in taxes but the 15% tax in my province that I pay on mpost purchases is a hell of a lot cheaper than having to pay for the birth of my son, or the hospital stay before my grandfather passed.

give the US some land for there missiles then tax them up the ass for it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7