xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The World Hates America  (Read 330 times)

melon

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »

I know the war wasnt altruistic but most pro war people bang on about removing a dictator as the reason for going to war. I was trying to dispel this myth by showing easier alternatives. The Sudan especially is a massive problem and its only going to escelate.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

You're right, and guess what? No one fucking cares. If only Sudan's sex trade was as popular as Indonesia’s and they offered certain resorts to attract wealthy white Europeans to, then when a disaster or some other chaotic event occurred, someone might actually give a shit. The world revolves around the white man, anyone remember Rwanda or care for that matter? What was missing in Rwanda that was present in Indonesia? Rich white people.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Feb 10 2005, 07:32 PM)
ill take it as a staged letter, as that is what it very much seems...

Arvarden

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »

They are thanked in Fallujah?  A doctor from the Uk or US has just returned from Fallujah and he witnissed first hand the abuse, cruelty and cold blooded murder of Iraqi civilians by the hand of the US people/government/troops.

"Entire familys will come up to them and hug them, just because they are american soldiers"

BS, have you witnessed this first hand or are going to tell us your father is a navy seal?  I have no doubt that some welcome the coalition but the fact is the majority can't wait to see us leave the region for better or for worse.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »

'Brrrrrinnnnnggg ..............Brrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggg............  wake up call.."

It is too damn late.  We are stuck.  There is no turning back.  The web has been woven so tight that all paths out of IRAQ lead to disaster.  The american economy is dependent on the war continuing.  No one could have planned this debacle any better.  I want to hear the Europeans say that they don't need the mindless consumer american economy to survive ........  HA we will take you all with us.  

<YODA>Slippery slope it is.  Screwed we are.  Land war in Asia avoid you should</YODA>

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Colonel32 @ Feb 17 2005, 08:05 AM)
And where there is rich white people in third world countries there is petroleum wink.gif

The unProfessional

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »

The american economy is dependent on the war continuing

... right, because taking 180 billion dollars out of a struggling economy really gets the cash flowin'.  I agree we're stuck, but the reasons are primarily political.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(The unProfessional @ Feb 17 2005, 07:26 PM)
... right, because taking 180 billion dollars out of a struggling economy really gets the cash flowin'.  I agree we're stuck, but the reasons are primarily political.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 17 2005, 07:00 PM)
They are thanked in Fallujah?  A doctor from the Uk or US has just returned from Fallujah and he witnissed first hand the abuse, cruelty and cold blooded murder of Iraqi civilians by the hand of the US people/government/troops.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Colonel32 @ Feb 18 2005, 09:18 AM)
I was talking about aggression against Timorese. I would consider that genocide. It was acceptable in the same way Sudan and Rwanda are acceptable. And the opposite of that would be Suharto's thirty years of authoritarian rule while Europe and the US gave him hot oil massages.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 18 2005, 04:15 AM)
You are forgetting that freedom fighters born and bred in Iraq are taking up arms against the coalition, it's true in the early stages of Iraq's re birth into a Democracy foreign fighters flocked to the region.

Doiron

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2005, 06:46:00 AM »

grr.gif That idiot cant even do one thing right and though he is a liar he's the worst of them all!!!

Tony42077

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(Doiron @ Feb 22 2005, 01:52 PM)
The world does't hate America you morons...the world hates american politics, americam laws, their supremacy over the world...Their "I'm a goddam millionaire and I'm taking over the world industries and making kids work for 5 cents a day"

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »

Tony's right. It is our fault that outsourcing is keeping us from having the money to buy expensive american goods. If only I were in the top 2%, then all these tax breaks would have me swimming in the cash that I already had in abundance!

God bless the free white rich America.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
The World Hates America
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »

They actually pay more in taxes now than they did when Clinton was in office. I guess what I'm trying to say is:
user posted image
Pages: 1 [2] 3