xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: North Korea Has Nuclear Bombs  (Read 209 times)

Shoue

• Archived User
North Korea Has Nuclear Bombs
« on: February 10, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »

Shoue

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

Welcome to last year

hey hey.. this IS the first time they have announced it "publicly"

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

no look on the next page or the page after, there are a few threads on this topic.

ZeroTheHero

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »

Someone has set them up the bomb....

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

They get signal.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shoue @ Feb 10 2005, 05:53 PM)

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »

i dont see the problem. India and pakistan have nukes and although they have been fighting each other for an age there has never been the threat of the bomb.

Maybe this will make Bush think twice about launching any type of military action against them.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »

we have no reason to say they can't have nukes but we can.  We're the only country to ever use a nuke against someone and we almost used them again in korea and nam.  They're not threatening to use them against anyone just like we aren't.  we just don't want them to have nukes just like they don't want us to have them.  

but apparently they've made these claims before, so how can you even trust them.  Although i do believe that they have the capability to make them

thomes08

-XboX-Abuser-

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shoue @ Feb 10 2005, 05:53 PM)

Shoue

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »

Ummmm where the hell were you when this story broke last year??

http://www.cnn.com/2...last/index.html

-XBA

"EXPLOSION NOT RESULT OF NUCLEAR BLAST"

nice news article bud

and as I have said in the previous reply this is the first time they have announced it publicly.

And how can this not be bad? If the US invades North Korea, (yes I know, it is not as likely now that we know they have nuclear capablities) then the danger triples, espcially with that lunatic in power right now.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »

Kim John Il might be an asshole, but he's not that dumb.

What do we really expect when we threaten the "axis of evil" then dub NK as an integral part of it?  Of course they're going to flex some muscle.  I don't blame 'em.

Here's an idea: how about we don't invade.?

Shoue

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

look guys the point is, shit happens, and we can't predict it.  Kim is a dictator, not a figurehead.  And no matter how smart they may be.. they can still make dumb decisions and theres nothing any body in the country can do to stop them.  Even if Kim does nothing, he could lose power and one of his generals can take power.  Believe it or not, some of these guys are more fucked up than Kim.  I heard today on a book conference on C-SPAN-2  the author of a book about Kim saying one of his generals said this:  "We have enough chemical weapons to kill every single person in South Korea.. and we should".. And guess what in the end nuclear weapons can only produce negatives.

PS.. and I'm not saying we should invade them, theres really nothing we can do, that country is almost hopeless.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(The unProfessional)
What do we really expect when we threaten the "axis of evil" then dub NK as an integral part of it?  Of course they're going to flex some muscle.  I don't blame 'em.

Come on unpro,  that speach was like 3 three years ago.  Are you really asking me to believe that, Kim took that speech as threat and within three years started a nuclear program and developed nukes?  I know that everyone believes that asians are smarter than whitey's and everyone else but those North Korean's IQ's would have to be off the charts for that too occur. biggrin.gif

They would have had those nukes with or without the axis of evil speach.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »

Everyone is saying that their nukes will keep the evil US government from colonizing N.Korea, it almost sounds like some are happy because they are standing up to the US.

Alright Bush haters and liberals in general. Should the US do anything if N.Korea attacks S.Korea (which many have said that they want to)? That's what I thought, you are all "leave him alone, he's not THAT crazy", but what if he is? WW3

I think that a lot of the liberals that hate what Bush is doing would be well served if they read up on what being an ally really is. The sad thing is, is that we might not be in this situation if Clinton would have applied more pressure on N.Korea when everyone knew that they didn't have the bomb.

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »

wink.gif Clinton kept N. Korea at the table to discuss other programs we would willing to help inorder to avoid nuclear enrichment plants. Bush came to office and did his "axis of evil" speech and N.Korea walked away from the negotiating table. Don't be so quick to to pawn this off on Clinton when this was a clear Bush blunder.
Pages: [1] 2