xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Typical From A Barbaric Religion With No Morals  (Read 608 times)

gronne

• Archived User
Typical From A Barbaric Religion With No Morals
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2005, 07:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Feb 8 2005, 07:00 PM)
You're defending this piece of shit? You really are hopeless.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »

I know several very nice open-minded muslims who thinks well of christians and jews.

Wish I could say the same for Atheists. I've found that all the muslims I know personally are very kind, caring people, a rare breed in todays world if you will. Hmm... I might convert, but then you'll just see me on T.V as a marked Terrorist who was trying to board a plane.

But my christian friends think Islam is a religion of hatred.

How are you any better than the Christians who show hate towards Islamics? You bash a religion you know little about, you haven't read the book of its teachings yet you still use passages from it against the religion itself, you choose a few of its followers to represent the 100s of millions,  if not billions(haven't had the time, nor cared to look for exact numbers),  who follow. Now ask yourself, who is the hypocrit?

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Ive missed your posts

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(damam @ Feb 10 2005, 04:39 AM)
Baner - that was sheer beauty  beerchug.gif

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Feb 10 2005, 05:22 AM)
Wish I could say the same for Atheists. I've found that all the muslims I know personally are very kind, caring people, a rare breed in todays world if you will. Hmm... I might convert, but then you'll just see me on T.V as a marked Terrorist who was trying to board a plane.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Feb 10 2005, 07:50 PM)
Move to my country and you'd see us atheists are no worse and no better than others and I'm sure you'd enjoy the stay too(come in the summer though, cause it's damn cold now). Maybe american atheists aren't as nice as we are, but that's a difference in culture then.   

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

And you have two billion followers btw (you claim you know so much about christianty yet you can't know such a simple thing).

I didn't realize the number of followers a religion had effected it's rightousness or lack there of, nor did I know that me knowing how many followers(true or fake, everyone says they're true followers, only a handfull are) my religion had made me a better Christian.

And believe me I hate ALL religions equally. I'm not defending any religion, but when you generalize every muslim with those quotes it's only fair you see your own bad quotes.

All quotes have the same ability to be taken bad if they are taken out of context, we learned that in the Bush Kerry run-off.

So don't say I'm the one generalizing here. Move to my country and you'd see us atheists are no worse and no better than others and I'm sure you'd enjoy the stay too(come in the summer though, cause it's damn cold now). Maybe american atheists aren't as nice as we are, but that's a difference in culture then.

Can we have a lan party? With nachos and Mountain dew and stuff? beerchug.gif

All joking aside, I think it's safe to say that the Athiests again religion as a whole have no arguement, and the same goes for the religious folk who think everyone who think everyone else needs to be converted. To each his own, now to just tell the rest of the world this... beerchug.gif

Baner - that was sheer beauty beerchug.gif

Ive missed your posts

wub.gif

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Feb 11 2005, 12:09 AM)
Baner - that was sheer beauty beerchug.gif

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User