xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: What Do You Think Will Start World War Three?  (Read 542 times)

Tony42077

• Archived User
What Do You Think Will Start World War Three?
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Feb 3 2005, 07:36 PM)
And our economy isn't the best now either, but who gives a damn when U.N. picked us as the second world best country to live in? And yes, USA is number 8.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Feb 3 2005, 07:56 PM)
This is because of our incredibly generous immigration-laws. People who's lived in Iraq all their lives, and comming here will make our education system look bad, unavoidably so. When people understand that they will see our system really isn't bad.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Feb 3 2005, 08:00 PM)
Hey commie, I don't need to use another account to prove my points, I'll let you do that for me. I've never once posted on another account, I think that you are letting your paranoia run wild. It's pathetic that you assume that one would use multiple accounts, just because some people actually agree with them. You are the one that is pathetic

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

Actually, we do too, to an extent.  Especially in CA.  The financial burden on our public school system by illegal immigrants is breathtaking.  One of the elementary schools I went to has since shut down due to a complete lack of funding and an inability to accomodate a massive rush of illegal students (which happen to be Mexican immigrants in this case).

The same goes for our Emergency Rooms.  One of the most crowded emergency rooms in LA recently closed their doors due the same problems.

On a side note: I've been known to disagree with gronne on multiple occasions.  But what's with the War On Gronne?

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »

wink.gif Candian Air Force
the f-15's must be for show because they don't appear on this website, but the calendar has them painted like the canadian version of the blue angels.

@Tony I served my country, I was even stationed in NAB Coronado where west coast SEAL team HQ is located, I wasn't a SEAL but I trained with a few of them during my freetime. Survival School which is offered to Army Rangers and any personel dealing with aircraft, is a a course that was taught by a canadian unit. 2 weeks in the wilderness with no food or water. The point is to survive.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Feb 3 2005, 08:08 PM)
Well it's impossible you haven't made multiple accounts no matter you're everythinbutananswer or not(which I still definitely think you are). Why? Because I've seen many of your posts where you refer to stuff you couldn't have know if you haven't been here before. I just never mentioned it, since I don't give a damn how many accounts you want to make Everythingbutananswer. You only talk more shit than ever.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Feb 3 2005, 08:34 PM)
I wasn't a SEAL but I trained with a few of them during my freetime.

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Feb 3 2005, 08:34 PM)
@Tony I served my country, I was even stationed in NAB Coronado where west coast SEAL team HQ is located, I wasn't a SEAL but I trained with a few of them during my freetime. Survival School which is offered to Army Rangers and any personel dealing with aircraft, is a a course that was taught by a canadian unit. 2 weeks in the wilderness with no food or water. The point is to survive.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Feb 3 2005, 08:34 PM)
You have got to be the biggest moron that I've ever heard.  jester.gif "I've seen many of your posts where you refer to stuff you couldn't have know if you haven't been here before." Here's an idea, read what the other people have posted before you post yourself. Obviously something that you don't practice. Like I said earlier (in a previous post moron), I'll let you prove my points for me.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(The unProfessional)
Actually, we do too, to an extent.  Especially in CA.  The financial burden on our public school system by illegal immigrants is breathtaking.  One of the elementary schools I went to has since shut down due to a complete lack of funding and an inability to accomodate a massive rush of illegal students (which happen to be Mexican immigrants in this case).

its kind of funny about education though - the lefters want to embrace the teachers union and show that they are doing a great job, without at the same time saying anything bad about immigration or various races.  So they have a new term called F.A.R.M. studenst (Free and Reduced Meal Students :  NO JOKE).  Which is more or less made up of poor immigrants and inner city hispanic and african american kids.  Then the lefters exclude them from all of their reports and studies as they pertain to teacher performance.  They include them whenever they want to bash republicans on education.  That was one of the beautiful things about Bushes NCLB, it forced the Left and the teachers union to stop their racist policies and just focus on children regardless of ethnic or socialogical background.

The same goes for our Emergency Rooms.  One of the most crowded emergency rooms in LA recently closed their doors due the same problems.

Almost every southern state has this problem and a couple of northern states as well.  I live in a relatively poor northern farming state, and we are having massive problems as well.  I heard on the radio that Mexico was going to sue Arizona in international courts over their proposition to require legal resident status in order to qualify for education, welfare, and medical care.  Thank G-d we have a president that wont join the international court system.

On a side note: I've been known to disagree with gronne on multiple occasions.  But what's with the War On Gronne?

I agree  - this is pointless

Tony42077

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Feb 3 2005, 09:02 PM)
If you actually had the "fun" of reading old posts when you joined, I'm sorry for you. What points have you proved, anyway?

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Feb 3 2005, 08:34 AM)
@damam we sell our allies alot of our hardware. I have a Lockheed-Martin Calendar from last year right here in my hands with Candian F-15c's, CF-18's  of which are our current model planes. So I'm not knocking their ability to control the skies. Give credit, where credit is due  wink.gif Candian Air Force
the f-15's must be for show because they don't appear on this website, but the calendar has them painted like the canadian version of the blue angels.

Please dont get me wrong - My dad was a full Colonel in the USAF which is why I spent most of my life in Alaska, and he only spoke highly of the Canadian Air Force.

My point was that I dont believe we actually sell them "full versions" (for lack of a better definition) of our planes.  I believe we remove certain pieces and functionality from all exported war planes.  I thought your post implied that we did not do that when it came to Canada.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tony42077 @ Feb 3 2005, 09:22 PM)
Well debating with you is not the easiest thing in the world to do either. By your own admission, you don't even read old posts. The kind of person that asks an XBOX question, when it has been answered over and over again previously.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »

jester.gif

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »

The same goes for our Emergency Rooms.  One of the most crowded emergency rooms in LA recently closed their doors due the same problems.

when martin luther king/drew medical center closed here in LA, it closed the only trauma center in the area, next to the facility I work for. The increase in trauma cases in the last month and the freeze on the state budget from the federal level is leaving us with a financial burden of 1-2 million per month.(could go up even more, we have only been taking on the extra flack for 1 month)
Yesterday we had a nice meeting, infroming us of the financial burden. Since it is money that we can not be compensated for on a state or national level, we will begin laying off 300-400 employees in the next month. sad.gif grr.gif
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8