xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The End Of Days  (Read 268 times)

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Jan 10 2005, 12:43 PM)
we R all going to hell in a handbasket. Shit! Jesus is coming, hurry up and look busy.  laugh.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Jan 11 2005, 03:17 AM)
How about catholics.  Catholicism is nothing more than a form of mysticism created by the romans to control and appease all religious sects.  A dash of christianity mixed with a ton of mythology and you have catholicism.  The atheists are no better.  They believe that they already know everything.  Fragile little pink bodies precariously balanced with the rest of the earth and they are haughty enough to act like random chance is allowing them to procreate.  Hilarious.  This whole planet sticks out like a sore thumb teaming with life while the planets surrounding us resemble empty shells.  We are created by something.  When that something comes back It will probably come back and clean this planet like a litter box and toss us to the side with the rest of the empty shells.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(SKoT @ Jan 10 2005, 09:07 PM)
wow...

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(bluedeath @ Jan 11 2005, 05:59 AM)
I voted republican to see your generation fed to a war machine.  Why aren't you dying in the desert for my freedom.  How selfish of you.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(SKoT @ Jan 11 2005, 12:06 AM)
I am in JROTC and plan to go to Ranger school when I turn the legal age..... and wtf does that have to do with your idiotic statement that I totally called your dumbass on up there ^.

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2005, 08:59:00 AM »

jeez, bitter much?

Baner

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

Show me proof that we are created by something other than your need to feel like you belong in the world and are somehow significant in the Universe.

We were created somehow... even the Big Bang says we were created... from a single molecule... Get your facts straight before you call someone out on thier dumbass statement. Every "How did we get here" theory in circulation right now has a form of creation in it, you're jsut too thick headed to realise that everyone may not be talking about the guy upstairs.

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »

Read his post again, dumbass. He is CLEARLY talking about God. HE even bashes Atheists.

Duh we were created by the Big Bang, yea, we were created. If you read his post though it is clear that he meant we were created by God. Whether God created the Big Bang or not is left to be determined...

So quick to flame you cant even comprehend what he is saying.

melon

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »

So true about the levels needed to ease global warming. China is going to be the worse pollutant sooner or later. People are finding out the benefits of cars and old european and american models are coming out in the developing countries, and selling at an exponential rate.

The cuts in kyoto and the new proposals will only slightly slow the rate of increase in greenhouse gasses.

buckwilliamsca

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »

Mk. 13:32 - "of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,
              but the Father alone"
         Acts 1:7 - "It is not for you to knows times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own
               authority"
         I Thess. 5:1 - "as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be
                written to you"

What I see here are alot of people who are putting down Christianity based on biased stories that they have heard and havent put in the time to study properly. THere are plenty of people who dont believe that the second coming is predictable as you would see by Googling it.

Another thing, why is it hard for people to believe that a higher intelligence is exists in the universe (or outside of it seeing as were limited in what we know about it)? The fact that humans exist proves that intelligence exists and who are we to say that someone smarter isn't out there?

Anyway, just some food for thought....

PS BTW the main problem with the 'Bible Codes' is the way they use to find the 'Hidden Meanings' in the Bible. The decoding procedure can, with a large enough amount of words, can spell anything you want. See the assasinations predicted in Moby Dick for more info.

Cheers!

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2005, 09:04:00 AM »

I hate to quote a work of fiction but I believe it is relevant.  I just read Michael Crichton's new book State of Fear.  It was actually a complete disappointment as far as Crichton fiction goes.  It was basically a reference guide to global warming with a story running in the background.  The book was filled with hundreds of legitimate references (almost every page had it's own foot note section with a cross referenced bibliography) stating that global warming is a farce.  I always viewed the environmentalist movement as nothing more than a moneymaking scheme but this book reinforced the issue.  It paints a very realistic picture of how we have been misled by the limo liberals.

pepsik

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 12 2005, 12:49 PM)
Isn't it better to be safe than sorry?

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

Adapt.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 14 2005, 08:07 AM)
This isn't fiction and maybe some of you might wake up to global warming....before it's too late.
Pages: 1 [2] 3