xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The End Of Days  (Read 266 times)

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« on: January 10, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »

You are hysterical.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 10 2005, 08:37 AM)
Right, I've chatting to some religous wacko friends and alot of them are saying we are in the early stages of Armegedon(sp?)...

Arvarden

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »

A bit of both tbh...I'm interested in what the "wacko's" tongue.gif believe.  Considering over 50% of America beleives in the book of Revelations this could turn out to be an interesting read.

One thing we know for sure is the Earth is getting hotter and we are experiencing more natural disasters since records began.  

Example:

Florida hit by 5(?) huricanes.
God knows how many tornado's ripping up the earth in the US.
Ice shelf the size of the Uk(?) breaking off and exposing fresh snow for the ocean to consume.
The UK hit 103 F for the 1st time EVER.
It seems as the years pass flooding is becoming more of problem for us to deal with.
Tidal Waves/Earth quakes.
"Freak storms" that develop with out warning creating hurricane wind speeds which is all over in a few mins.
Forest fires raging out of control.

All we need now is disease, world war and I might become a "wacko" on a mission to  pillage and rape knowing that almighty God will forgive my sins.

huh.gif  

Baner

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »

Earth is getting hotter

75 degrees in Atlanta yesterday... average for this time of year is 40-50.

Florida hit by 5(?) huricanes.

That's actually the average for Florida bound hurricanes, but we've had so many eyars that we didn't have any, that people got ecentric when we got hit by a few.

God knows how many tornado's ripping up the earth in the US.

Nothing more than the average that runs thru Kansas and the surrounding states on yearly basis, I think GA had fewer last year than normal.

Tidal Waves/Earth quakes.

We haven't had an increasing number, this is much like the huricanes, people forget it can happen, then get scared when it does happen.

With all that aside, I wanna know why it's ok to group the "entire holy bunch"(Bluedeath) and everyone is ok with it. But say anything about a race and the whole community is enraged.
God save the hipocrits! wink.gif

bluedeath

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »

Armagedon is coming.  If you read chapter 7 verse 3 of my book you will find that we need to build a statue that can blast into space.  For just 3 easy payments of $9,999.99 you can reserve your seat in my space destined statue.

pepsik

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

we R all going to hell in a handbasket. Shit! Jesus is coming, hurry up and look busy.  laugh.gif

Doomsday seekers have been going on about the end of the word since Jesus still walked the earth, and we are still here. Remember the big y2k scare the xtian community had about New Years being the end of us all. Seventh Day Adventists claimed the end would come in 1938 but we are way past that year, but they still believe the end is coming. It's funny how the scare works, inorder to fear god you must believe tomorrow is the day he will swipe us from existence. I hope Jesus shows up and starts wiping out the televangelists(Mr.Bush included) the Mormons and the Seventh Day Advventists, I might have left out a few more looney xtian groups but those are the wackiest.

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »

Global Warming?

user posted image

wow, how much in the last 100 years? Not anything to be scared of...

and btw, how accurate are our records and the people that measured this data in the civil war? lol.

Also, who says our Earth is not in a warming trend that occurs every thousand years or so where the Earth get 3-4 degrees hotter then cools off.

Remember, the Ice Age occured naturally, but im sure if it happened now it would be "global cooling" from CFCs or some shit

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »

Apparently there is going to be a nuclear holocaust in 2006, according to the bible (??). There are apparently these 'codes' in the bible which  I watched this program on, these codes have already predicted the assasination of JFK and the *twin towers incident.sp000ky  uhh.gif

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(The*galloping*zebra @ Jan 10 2005, 09:06 PM)
Apparently there is going to be a nuclear holocaust in 2006, according to the bible (??). There are apparently these 'codes' in the bible which  I watched this program on, these codes have already predicted the assasination of JFK and the two towers incident.sp000ky  uhh.gif

melon

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

You could count Aids as a plague sent to cleanse the earth of humans. Think about it, its incurable and kills more people every week than the death toll for the tsunami disaster.

In Britain last few days we have had hurricane winds across Scotland and the north of England and Carlile was basically submerged by a freak storm.

SKoT

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »

show me where the co2 DIRECTLY affects the temp.

you just said its getting hotter and there is alot more CO2.... where is the relation.

Arvarden

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

It's a known fact that tree's take in co2,  deforestation is increasing concentrations of co2 and co2 is one of the main green house gasses.

melon

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »

During the last ice age the earth was only about 3oC colder than today.
Its a serious issue and America accounts for more greenhouse emissions than any other country.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »

Although I have done research related to greenhouse gases and their occurance, it's really shortsighted to speak of it like you just watched "The Day After Tomorrow".  It isn't nearly that cut and dry.  Especially going off and blaming nations for something the public knows nothing about.

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
The End Of Days
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(The unProfessional @ Jan 11 2005, 01:41 AM)
Especially going off and blaming nations for something the public knows nothing about.
Pages: [1] 2 3