xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: A Few Of My Views  (Read 531 times)

Baner

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

You might want to take some sort of religion education class(Mind went completely blank... can't even think of the name of the course...) if you're in college. Ignorance is Bliss.

Edit: Not saying that this has anything with your last post, but members of this forum are quick to twist one's word...

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

SKoT

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »

sometimes voices in your head are not god.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

It wasn't JUST Christians that thought the world was flat. Almost everyone did. Don't generalize the Christians please.

because almost everyone was forced to believe it, and nobody had the proof, and if you look in front of you you dont get the impression that the world is round

Scenario: Scientists find solid proof that the Big Bang Theory is bullshit and they find evidence of creationism somehow (I don't know how, this is made up). How long do you think it would take them to release that information? It supports their cause.

immediatley not everyone holds back information....

You're are absolutly correct, science is derrived from "logical" reasonin
g. But how did this reasoning become logical? Science is the idea of information being proven true by previous example of information that was proven true by information before that that was proven true and so on. So what if the very first set of data that this lsit of Logical reasoning was proven true from, had error? It would cause everything based off that to be proven false right?

so if scientists found proof for the creationism-thingy they would be false right? so the computer you are sitting in front off is also created/invented with sience, but it works, because it has been proven by science how and why it does, what it does. if science wasn't here and if logic, was made up, we were still living in the stone age listening to wicked shaman doctors calling themselves "scientists"

What if we learned that gravity has a force of 9.8 m/s^2 and not 9.7(think those are the numbers)? It would create lots of error in many calculations, and make many scientists miss lots of hours of sleep.

the gravity has different forces depending on things (i dont know what i believe the height...but whatever) it IS 9.8 m/s2 here...

Do you not listen? It is proven with old science, backed up by science! We wouln't have a measurement of a meter if it weren't for science. How can you use something to prove itself? It's like me saying God exsists cause he told me, but would you believe that? No...

it also works for everyone, not only the believers in science. It doesnt matter if a scientist looks at a meter or someone else, the meter still works.

Isn't that also what I said above? The Vatican is only a small group, I'm sure a small group of scientists will also try to prove the Big Bang true for decades to come, even after convencing everyone else that it can't happen.

yes but the vatican has alot of power...a small group of scientists doesnt.

XBFNoodles

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »

Quote from: SKoT,Jan 7 2005, 10:03 AM

TUPACneverdies

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »

god is a golf club....think about it.

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »

http://people.howstu...clear-bomb1.htm

How nukes work, of course splitting of multiple atoms....

you know US wouldn't be a super power if it wasan't for nukes.... which i am proud to

say that nukes are your friend.

Wattman

• Archived User
A Few Of My Views
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2005, 12:10:00 AM »

You people who say that science is essentially bullshit are either ignorant 12 year olds or uneducated adults . Everything in science and logic is tied to math. Every single science equation and a piece of logic can be traced all the way back to the math equation 1=1. If you are saying what 1 isn't equal to itself then I don't know what to say. And if you think that black holes don't follow logic, try reading a book that deals with the 10th dimension or black holes. If you can't understand what is being said in the book please don't pretend that you know science and logic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]