• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (The unProfessional @ Dec 8 2004, 03:13 AM)

that's purely opinion.

In my opinion...

Believing something that hasn't been disproven = Disbelieving something that hasn't been proven.  It's the glass half full vs. glass half empty principle.  They're both "right".

Christianity is impossible to prove right and impossible to prove wrong.  Can we leave it at that and give the religious argument threads a rest?

the difference for me is im disbelieving it, not really but for the most part i am, because no one has given me any proof or, like a scientific proof, any reason to believe it might be true. and the key thing with religion is that im disbelieving in something that CAN'T be disproven, and that fact alone makes me think religion is even more bogus..........i guess that makes me a nazi.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »

people overuse the word nazi in this forum.

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »

no just that idiot lol

FektionFekler

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2004, 07:56:00 PM »

How are you any different from a Nazi? You are ignorant (or in your words, stupid) to every answer but your own. You are supremacist, and therefore a Nazi.

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

hmmm lets see, oh yeah, i dont murder people, and believe in nothing of what the nazis believed in, and my arguments are based on reason, unlike yours. im not ignorant of your opinions or anyone elses on this topic, but i just dont think they make much sense...an saying im "ignorant to every answer except my own" i guess could be applied to every single person here, since i dont think anyone has said, "wow, what u said made me change my all my views about this." just shut up.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 08:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (tupac @ Dec 8 2004, 05:05 AM)
hmmm lets see, oh yeah, i dont murder people, and believe in nothing of what the nazis believed in, and my arguments are based on reason, unlike yours. im not ignorant of your opinions or anyone elses on this topic, but i just dont think they make much sense...an saying im "ignorant to every answer except my own" i guess could be applied to every single person here, since i dont think anyone has said, "wow, what u said made me change my all my views about this." just shut up.

rotfl.gif You don't have to murder someone to be a Nazi, you just have to be a self-righteous prick, like yourself, and ignorant of anyone’s opinion but your own.

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

u obviously get off by annoying people, so from this point on im going to ignore stupidity...say something worth saying and ill respond.

pegasys

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »

Come on Flame Off guys.  If there was definite proof of god then there would be nothing to put your taith into.  It wold just be a fact.  If you continue to love God even when there is nothing to proove or disprove his existance that is truly loving god.  That is how you get into hevan.  I belive god knows everything you do and judges you personally after you die.

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »

being a supremacist doesnt make you a nazi.
  Agnostics dont believe in a god, nor disbelieve in a god.
  religious threads are stupid.
  prooving god exists would make him instantly disappear in a puff of logic.
  carbon dating works, and evidence of "old world" theory exists, of you believe  A == A;
  people DO overuse the word nazi, in general. Whens the last time you met a real nazi?
  Is it prooving or proving? I just noticed that.
  I have finals, goodbye

ehb

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »

laugh.gif
and whats so wrong with a religious thread in a forum titled "politics, news and religion"?

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »

im not trying to say that god doesnt exist 100% here...and dont take this a me thinking u were talking about me....but do u see how vague the bible in on such topics, its vague on pretty much every topic...if it was the word of god, why wouldnt he just give us the proof? everything is SO vague and can be interpreted in SO many different ways that no matter what science proves, theres people that will say this just backs up the bible even more...for example, not singling out u but...earth created in thousands years it was once thought, oh wait, science proved it was millions, billions, well for god time doesnt exist so that doesnt matter? adam and eve werent the start of the human race? it was evolution? well, god could have just planted a seed and waited for it to grow, and eventually adam and eve were created? the universe was made by the big bang? well god was the one who made the big bang, which made earth, which evolved into adam and eve etc etc......how was god created? faith, answer to just about everything, just have faith, faith, faith, faith, faith, on and on to infinity....why do u have faith mr. christian? i just know there is a god... why do u know there is a god? i have faith...it never ends...its too perfect....nothing can prove it wrong, yet nothing has proven it right.... the people who wrote the bible were geniuses.... and a final unrelated thought, if there was a god i do not think he would have created a species as sick and sedastic as humans, in general, and if u disagree read a history book....

enderandrew

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »

Once again a post mine followed yours, but I did not mean to direct it specifically at you.

In general, being close-minded is foolish.  But I haven't said that I think you're close-minded.  I know we disagree on some things, but you at least seem open to conversation.

pegasys

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2004, 04:05:00 AM »

Faith that is where it is at, I have faith, which is why god is what he is.  Its out faith in god that allows him to exist.  As long as there are believers then there will be god.  And the bible was wtitten by men.  Ma connot flly comprehend god, therefore he cannot fully explain him.

tupac

• Archived User
Hey
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2004, 04:16:00 AM »

so u believe god is more of a concept than an actual being? a guiding light for those who need guiding?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6