xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Must Be 18 To Purchase A Can Of Air....  (Read 111 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Must Be 18 To Purchase A Can Of Air....
« on: December 07, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »

Check out this can of air in the staples web site...

http://www.staples.c...pe=1&Sku=854028

It specifically says:  Customer must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item

Ain't that funny?

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »

Kids these days and their air. rolleyes.gif

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »

Kinda like how you have to be 18 to fill up a tank of paintball CO2. Kinda stupid considering you've already purchased a gun, tank, and balls...

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »

lol, knew itd happen eventually, its the govt turn next....on a side note though, damn, the power of a can of tetrahydrochlorocarbon something...that shits FUCKS u up, and in a good way...better and cheaper than nitrous, maybe not safer but.., and u take 2 lungfuls of that, i wouldnt recommend any more or ull probably pass out, and ull be in another universe.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »

no, thank those that id....but these r, at least canned air, pretty powerful, so u should be over 18 to us em.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (tupac @ Dec 8 2004, 05:15 AM)
no, thank those that id....but these r, at least canned air, pretty powerful, so u should be over 18 to us em.

rotfl.gif What a fucking dumbass, do something more constructive with your life.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

uh i didnt say i do it all the time..again that thing about abusing something...ive probably tried it a total of a bunch of times in a few days, and thats it...the last time a few months ago..trying a new experience every now and then doesnt mean ur not being contructive it means u r, im glad i tried it, however, i think its more unhealthy than most illegal drugs, so i decide not to use it very often. im going to college, that constructive enuf? what r u doing? and for the sixth time, how old r u? seriously, what is your age?

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 08:37:00 PM »

It's been like that for at least 5 years where I live. Too many kids have died from huffing similar items, and yes people over 18 can still huff them, but they should be smart enough to never do anything like that by 18.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 04:10:00 AM »

Same here in NY.  I tred to buy car paint when I was 16 and they didn't let me.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

I can understand paint because of graffiti and stuff like adhesives because you can get high from it.  You can't get high from a can of air...

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »

pu ster, you can get high off anything. Change the bodies concentration of an element, you get a change in brain state.

ehb

there was a story I read off people drinking gallons of water a day to get high!

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »

hey try this, seriously, btw the water thing could kill u(i think).....breathe in and out really fast for like a minute, taking as big of breathes as u can, do it till u cant no more and then tell me what u think....and a can of air cant get u high? perhaps. but a can of the crap they put in "air" cans, which is not air, sure as hell can....i literally had the world go black except for the center of my vision that i was zoning out on and the sounds u hear r alien-like(never met an alien but...)

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »

hey can u guys at least message me if ur not going to post any of my replys, i thinkve theyve been fine.... wink.gif

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (AkumAPRIME @ Dec 8 2004, 06:51 PM)
there was a story I read off people drinking gallons of water a day to get high!

we did that in one of my psych labs.  You really have to drink a lot of water though.  It something like 12 liters in 1 hour (it may actually be more, i dont remeber).  It was really hard to do, its really uncomfortable, and its really short lived.  But it was fun  biggrin.gif

I still find it hard to believe that you can get high on compressed air though

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »

Yes you can get high on the compressed air canisters. Stupid kids at my high school used to steal them from tehe computer classes and get high on them.