xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Don't Mess With The Bush  (Read 134 times)

shanafan

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« on: November 21, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »

Bush was posing for photos with first lady Laura Bush in the Estacion Mapocho Cultural Center when he heard a commotion and saw that one of his plainclothes security agents was being forcefully restrained from entering.

Bush reached into a small crowd, where people were arguing and pushing one another, and pulled the agent through the door of center. (Full story)

Bush then turned around, cocked his head proudly at his maneuver and began to greet his hosts.

dietrite

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 12:53:00 PM »

give the man a break grr.gif

tupac

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »

and this proves what? he sure as hell doesnt look out for the rest of us...at least when it comes to our rights...

brandogg

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »

I'm not going to dignify psybersoma's comment with a reply...well I guess I just did kind of.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »

that he helps his body guard doesnt means he cares for his people (the whole usa) so stfu

Heet

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »

Kerry would have ran and his wife would have made yet another valium speech just to bore the security guys to death so they'd leave.  Good to see he isnt some retreating euro pussy or Nantucket douche.

*no, it means that he went to bat and backed up the guy that backs him up every day.  I swear you guys are either blind or extremely stupid.  Or just listening to your parents.  Im betting on the latter.

shanafan

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (Wolfblade13 @ Nov 22 2004, 01:39 PM)
that he helps his body guard doesnt means he cares for his people (the whole usa) so stfu

Yes, it does. Actually, quite clearly

tupac

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »

uh no it doesnt, actually, not at all...just as kissing a baby doesnt mean hes passing laws to kill babies, case and point, bush is a shit-eating boner-biting duschbag, as r u, shagafag..

tupac

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »

wow, thats scary, how do u know so much about me? unless...u freak....anyway, u wanna know what it really means? the true deep, dark secret? it means bush let his security guard thru a door..thats it.

TeleDecoy

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »

psybersoma give me your take on the bush beast chip  shit it sounds interesting. Im not trying ot be sarcastic  or anything like that . Post it i want to read what you think. Ive heard about something like that happening.

pepsik

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

laugh.gif He had to go back for the bullet catcher.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »

They're trying to push ahead with a ID card in the UK aswell.  I would be in favour of the card if it did away with passorts, driving lic, Nation Ins card's etc  but all I see it as ATM is a stealth tax.  

Spain has a ID card system and that didn't stop the Madrid bombers, illegals, crime blah blah blah..

TeleDecoy

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »

Thanks psybersoma ill look into that . Im not for that crap . Yeah youre right about some big terrorist attack to be an excuse for this to happen.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 03:04:00 PM »

rotfl.gif

cromat44

• Archived User
Don't Mess With The Bush
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »

I'm pro bush but still i think events like this don't deserve news coverage.... What next...

"White house bathroom runs out of toilet paper. Bush brings some from his private stash and saves the day..."
Pages: [1] 2