xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Marine Shoots Iraqi...the Main Reason..  (Read 307 times)

cromat44

• Archived User
Marine Shoots Iraqi...the Main Reason..
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »

damn liberals are such fucking idiots sometimes... okay we lock you in a room with an injured (not really bad, just as much as that one) and give you a gun. what are you going to do? he's eventually gonna kill you, or you can kill him.... make your choice

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »

Liberals have all the sympathy in the world for terrorists, these are the guys who want to fight the war with more sensitivity, remember?

blueshogun96

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »

Liberals have all the sympathy in the world for terrorists,

Liberals generally have sympathy for everything, including immoral practice.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

If he was shot by us, then more than likely he had a gun, or was threating the troops in some way correct?

At the time that he was shot point-blank, he no longer had a weapon. So it was kinda like marching into a hospital and picking off a child with cancer.
So why do you conservatives hate children with cancer?

okay we lock you in a room with an injured (not really bad, just as much as that one) and give you a gun. what are you going to do? he's eventually gonna kill you, or you can kill him.... make your choice

If someone is lieing on the floor injured, with a bullet wound in his arm or leg or whatever, I'm not so worried about him kicking my ass or killing me. Then again, I can totally understand some Top-Gun marine wanting to look good for the cameras, so he wastes a few Iraqis, all in good sport.

beerchug.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 06:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (Maximumbeing @ Nov 20 2004, 02:52 AM)

At the time that he was shot point-blank, he no longer had a weapon. So it was kinda like marching into a hospital and picking off a child with cancer.

If someone is lieing on the floor injured, with a bullet wound in his arm or leg or whatever, I'm not so worried about him kicking my ass or killing me. Then again, I can totally understand some Top-Gun marine wanting to look good for the cameras, so he wastes a few Iraqis, all in good sport.

beerchug.gif

Spinless bleeding heart liberal. rolleyes.gif You must cure weak liberalism with strong nationalism. Aren't liberals for euthanasia? How do you know that child with cancer didn't want to die? Why else would he be in the hospital, wasting away, and not out enjoying the last few moments of his life? wink.gif

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2004, 12:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (Maximumbeing @ Nov 19 2004, 05:52 PM)

beerchug.gif

except that child isn't 100% focused on fucking you up, killing your family and all other americans

Ronnie

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »

to be liberal is to be weak?
Then to be conservative you must be stupid...

There is nothing wrong with liberal or conservative and I think you can be both.No one agrees one everything so most people are a little of both.

Why use the word liberal as if it were an insult?

Liberal-

a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded

Doesnt sound bad to me.

EvilWays

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Nov 18 2004, 05:09 PM)
The main reason?

user posted image

user posted image

Thank you, it's great to be here! laugh.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Nov 20 2004, 10:21 AM)
Liberal-

a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded

Doesnt sound bad to me.

rolleyes.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

Those who claim to be "free from bigotry" are still not above pandering to those childlike minorities, I mean...they're too stupid to do anything without the government's help, right democrats?

Ronnie

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »

fuck it.

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »

yeah, but there's a difference between a tolerable normal liberal and someone like you who you can use liberal as an insult against...

ITS FUCKING WAR! THATS WHAT HAPPENS!

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

So confusing the occupying military at the expense of civilian lives is OK as long as it's because you have no other resources?

Interesting...

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »

"I had to beat him to death, I couldn't buy a gun because I'm a convicted felon."
"Oh, I guess that justifies it."

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (HeLiuM @ Nov 25 2004, 03:41 PM)
So we're at war again?
Military tortures iraqi detainees, it's okay! they aren't POW, we're not at war!
Military shoots unarmed iraqis, it's okay! we're at war, people die!

make up your goddamn minds.

When they kill contracted Americans who are willingly (and knowingly) going into a very dangerous area, it's an atrocity, a war crime!
Soldier shoots a few unarmed Iraqi's, they were just getting what was coming to them?
What was that about terrorists?

We helped make the rules of war in a period of strong self righteousness, of course we'd be completely willing to break them in a war we started.  Don't get me wrong, I agree completely!  Given a millenia that man could be responsible for some 20 generations of Iraqi immoral sons of bitches who all are 100% intent on destroying all that we know (we know these things.  We're just that good.)

Excellent post
Pages: 1 [2] 3