xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Bush Wins  (Read 764 times)

bigted41

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

I hear there's rumors on the internets

wow.  If that is the only significant thing a person will derive from a national debate, their intelligence level must be the lowest.

Baner

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

A fitting video and/ song for this election:

America is not the World by Morrissey
Great song wink.gif

This thread is going nowhere fast, so I figured I'd help push it in the wrong direction.

America is now run by us gun-loving Gay-hating war-seeking conservative Republicans, run and hide form our evil tyrinical leader Bush! Long-live our Czar!
Discuss biggrin.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

Morrissey?

Are you gay? Do you whip your friends with daffodils?

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »

this thread is falling to pieces.

I voted for Kerry not because I needed him but rather because I thought everyone else did.
He said he would get the soldiers out of Iraq and I thought if they're not in Iraq they probably wont die so much.I guess that issue didn't matter to most people.

Kerry wanted to federally fund stem cell research and bush has opposed it.I again thought that people with helping,or at least trying to help people  with debilitating diseases would be an issue.
I don't have any of those problems that could be helped by that research but others do and I cared about them.

There are a few other reasons I voted for Special K but its moot now.
Next time around I say fuck everyone else in the USA and the fuck the whole world.
Now I hope we kill every fucker who looks at us wrong.War is good entertainment for me,so Ill be getting something good from Bush and I gotta give thanks for that.

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

i just love how conservatives are the first to get pissed off and start name calling.

Hahahahaha....wait, are you serious?

Whankster

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »

ronnie sucks dick for coke

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2004, 10:09:00 PM »

Sorry but you must have thought my name said Mommy.

Eat a dick dumbass.

brandogg

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

Yes, we were much better when Clinton was in office, when his administration had not one, but two chances to actually kill Bin Laden, or at least have him brought to the US, because we knew exactly where he was. That didn't hurt us at all.

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »

And you know that how?
Did Bill just call you up and tell you to post that?
He didnt see Bin Laden as a real threat,we didnt find out he was working with the muslims that attacked the twin tower in 1991 until very recently.We didnt know he was worked with the Somalians until recently either.
Of course he knew about Osama and Al Qeada but he didnt know what was going to happen and he was the kind of man who would actually wait to be attacked before bombing a country,thats the way it should be.
And didnt bush have ample time to get bin laden before 9-11-01?Wasnt he the president?Did he not know about Osama?
Of course he did,he even got a report about bin laden with the title "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US".What did he do after he read that?Nothing cus he didnt,he didnt think is was more important than golf.
Its true,dont deny it.

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2004, 02:01:00 AM »

he even got a report about bin laden with the title "Bin Laden determined to strike in the US".What did he do after he read that?Nothing cus he didnt,he didnt think is was more important than golf.

sorry, but that is a lame argument.
Because, even if he could tell from that memo that Osama Bin Laden was DEFINATELY going to make these huge attacks, Bush would not have been able to stop him.  I feel the real failure was on the part of these airport security personnel, on that terrible morning.  Seems suspicous when a large group of mean-looking Saudis walk by, don't you think?
It is purely ludicrous to say Bush could have prevented this attack.  Even with the US's current anti-terrorism laws, it is not going to be airtight, I'm sure there may be more attempts to come.  We can only hope they can be prevented.
Actually, think about it long enough, and you will reach the same conclusion the President did.  The best way to defeat terrorism is to spread freedom.  We can change the world in which we live, and it is a noble role to assume in the world.  Of course America will catch a lot of flack for it.  I beleive the flack was in the EXTREME.  Many people who disagree with Bush's policies (not based on the policies themselves, but based on what they think his intentions are), distrust those who wear their morality like a badge.
And that is where I disagree with Bush.  He is far to open with his beleifs, causing unbeleivers to question his credibility.  After all, he is the president of the united states of america, not an evangelist.  While I can see how christians like myself are called to spread the gospel, he is far too open with his religion.  It makes everyone uncomfortable, so now most people believe that the armageddon is coming soon!
Whether that is the case or not, I still tend to agree with Bush.  
He said, "I love to hear people tell me they are praying for me and my family".  THAT is exactly where americans gets uncomfortable.  It has the appearance of Bush saying he cannot make a mistake because he has the "back-up" from the Lord.
Mr. Chips

IheartHuckabees

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

QUOTE (brandogg @ Nov 5 2004, 07:14 AM)
Yes, we were much better when Clinton was in office, when his administration had not one, but two chances to actually kill Bin Laden, or at least have him brought to the US, because we knew exactly where he was. That didn't hurt us at all.

but we were much better off with clinton in office

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2004, 07:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Nov 4 2004, 05:55 PM)
youre right, theyre mourning...

LMAO

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (bigted41 @ Nov 4 2004, 07:13 PM)
[complaining from a democrat]

first of all it's my right to complain, so please don't tell me to "stfu." because it's not your place to say that. and i commend kerry for conceiding the election. now about that hundreds of speeches, why is he the president who has made the least amount of press-conferences since the TV era? if he didn't sound like such a dumbass and screw up so much, he might talk more to the people. he still seems like a frat boy to me, what with the inappropriate laughing at the debates and joke-cracking throughout the three debates...

bottom line, the country was better with Clinton in office. sorry for making my views known and making you mad enough to yell at me

[/complaining from a democrat]

Sorry for telling you to stfu, and yes it is your right to complain.

sorry for making my views known and making you mad enough to yell at me
It ok, I think you misinterpreted the intent of my post.

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Nov 4 2004, 08:47 PM)
"Don't tell me to "stfu." because it's not your place to say that"

STFU.

Once again, sorry for saying stfu.  Blueshogun... STFU! Happy now? Now stfu! lol just joking wink.gif  (but the apology was serious )
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10